10 replies to this topic

#1 Mikaru

Mikaru

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 05:54 PM

Been playing with these for a time. Interesting but I'm not sold on them yet. Also, I feel so alone doing these. Everyone is either a thrill seeker, scared, skeptical, or lives too far away. I haven't done anything special but I'll post something to listen to.
https://instaud.io/14Ue

https://instaud.io/14Ug   Backwards

Happy listening.

Edited by Mikaru, 08 July 2017 - 05:55 PM.

#2 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,566 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 08 July 2017 - 06:49 PM

Welcome back

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,315 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 11:48 PM

good to see you Mikaru!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#4 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 04:54 AM

I see by the file name what you hear. In reference to that...

I hear a female at 3.5~4.2 saying "Yea lets, let her be"

#5 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 271 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 24 July 2017 - 11:25 AM

View PostMikaru, on 08 July 2017 - 05:54 PM, said:

Also, I feel so alone doing these. Everyone is either a thrill seeker, scared, skeptical, or lives too far away. I haven't done anything special but I'll post something to listen to.

Yes Mikaru I know what you mean. I have not been able to get anyone interested at all, and sometimes I feel a lack of confidence when you tell someone your off to look for spirits etc as they kind of mock you even though they don't mean to.

#6 Mikaru

Mikaru

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 02:07 AM

View PostCapt-Zeanie, on 24 July 2017 - 11:25 AM, said:

Yes Mikaru I know what you mean. I have not been able to get anyone interested at all, and sometimes I feel a lack of confidence when you tell someone your off to look for spirits etc as they kind of mock you even though they don't mean to.
Thank you for understanding. I wish, at least, there were more people posting evp's on this forum. I've read about your struggles in capturing spirit voices. Even though you said you didn't capture much... You did a good job. I was impressed with your experiments even though I didn't get to hear them. I think CDS said it best. Intent plays a big role in capturing (really bad word choice) spirit voices.

It's not just the person doing the research, but the spirits do most of the work. They're the ones we should be congratulating for speaking to us through our devices. What gets me though is this: If spirits are real (I believe they are) then we're spirits inhabiting a body. Why can't we do what they do? Move things with our minds, imprint our own evps through intent, will people to feel cold, etc.

As EVP said to me, you have to establish the "handshake" with the spirits. Keep trying.

I got my first evp by accident. I left my recorders (two) on the table and started recording my spirit box to do a passive experiment. I came back from smoking and listened to it. I heard music at first. I thought there was music playing outside so I took off my headphones to listen. I didn't hear any music. I put the headphones back on and listened in disbelief to the recording. I heard a womans voice.
It wasn't too long after that I found this forum. I posted part of the recording and CDS cleaned it up. It was music with a woman humming. It was confirmed that it wasn't the spirit box making these sounds. Kind of random but my gf's grandmother was always known for humming a lot. Can't say if it was her or not but it's an interesting thought.
Anyway, Thank for your post. I don't feel quite alone anymore.

Edited by Mikaru, 25 July 2017 - 02:14 AM.

#7 Mikaru

Mikaru

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 02:17 AM

View PostCDS, on 09 July 2017 - 04:54 AM, said:

I see by the file name what you hear. In reference to that...

I hear a female at 3.5~4.2 saying "Yea lets, let her be"
Thank you CDS! I didn't catch that at first. I have a question for you. I'll PM as it's private.

#8 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 271 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 25 July 2017 - 08:13 AM

I have tried lots of ways, all without success.
I just would like to get together with someone who is also interested as this makes it more joyful and also someone to bounce ideas off though I have tried to find someone nothing has happened.

I think my biggest issue is that I want to research etc but I would not like to be asked by a family/person/household to sort something out as I do not have the experience or know anyone who has.

It's a pity we are thousands of miles apart.

#9 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,963 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:25 PM

:confused0068: Wow, I like those :yes:

EVP backwards sounds like a woman's voice saying...1:12  'Get rid of some of your ...'  and a man's voice 2:7 'Say them'??

In the first one, I can also hear the same woman 2:5 'Dream let's let her be ' Same man 1:19 'Was this'

Freaky thanks for sharing :Picture 562:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#10 Mikaru

Mikaru

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 03:02 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 25 July 2017 - 09:25 PM, said:

:confused0068: Wow, I like those :yes:

EVP backwards sounds like a woman's voice saying...1:12  'Get rid of some of your ...'  and a man's voice 2:7 'Say them'??

In the first one, I can also hear the same woman 2:5 'Dream let's let her be ' Same man 1:19 'Was this'

Freaky thanks for sharing :Picture 562:
Freaky until you realize what app I used. Spiritus app on android. I paid for it to give it a trial run. Was pretty impressed until I realized it's all on a loop. I suppose spirits could manipulate it, but what you heard was the recording of a sound bank. Nothing paranormal here. I posted it because I thought it might be, but I heard the same voice say the same thing again. Trial and error. Moving on. lol

#11 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,963 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 09:42 PM

View PostMikaru, on 30 July 2017 - 03:02 AM, said:

Freaky until you realize what app I used. Spiritus app on android. I paid for it to give it a trial run. Was pretty impressed until I realized it's all on a loop. I suppose spirits could manipulate it, but what you heard was the recording of a sound bank. Nothing paranormal here. I posted it because I thought it might be, but I heard the same voice say the same thing again. Trial and error. Moving on. lol

LOL, no wonder they were easier to understand :crazy:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users