• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,579 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 23 July 2017 - 02:55 PM

Don't worry, I'll be around, just not posting as much as I did before.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#22 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,013 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 23 July 2017 - 03:04 PM

I hope you do stay around as long as you can, MacC.  You can see how much you mean to the people here :)

Posted Image

"Life doesn't get easier...

You just get stronger."

#23 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,540 posts
  • Interests:Knowledge Seeker, Astronomy, Music, bLogging, Meditation, The Outdoors, The Beatles, Reading, Writing, Celebrity Grave Hunting, Storm Chasing, The Paranormal (Ghosts & UFO's), Computers, Romance, Travel, Literature & Photography.

Posted 23 July 2017 - 06:33 PM

View PostNightWalkerGStudy, on 23 July 2017 - 03:04 PM, said:

I hope you do stay around as long as you can, MacC.  You can see how much you mean to the people here :)

Absolutely!
Posted Image

#24 Mikaru

Mikaru

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 03:10 AM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 23 July 2017 - 02:55 PM, said:

Don't worry, I'll be around, just not posting as much as I did before.
Why won't you be posting as much as you did before? Will you PM me? Who am I supposed to talk about meatloaf with? Who's going to start the wonderful role-playing games? Who's going to post weird and scary deep-sea fish? Who could possibly replace you?

#25 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,579 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 25 July 2017 - 01:33 PM

Why won't you be posting as much as you did before? When you're a mod or Admin, you tend to post more often than a member.

Will you PM me? Of course.

Who am I supposed to talk about meatloaf with? If you hadn't heard,  Meat's going to be in, at least the first episode of, the new SyFy show called Ghost Wars. Due to the language, I'll PM you the link to the trailer: Here's the IMDB link: Ghost Wars

Who's going to start the wonderful role-playing games? That'll probably be up to the Jim, Admins, and Mods.

Who's going to post weird and scary deep-sea fish? When he tweets some interesting new photos, I'll post them here.

Who could possibly replace you? I'm sure they'll find someone new to take my place as an Admin or Mod.

Posted Image

My Shop

#26 Mikaru

Mikaru

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 04:17 PM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 25 July 2017 - 01:33 PM, said:

Why won't you be posting as much as you did before? When you're a mod or Admin, you tend to post more often than a member. Roger that.

Will you PM me? Of course. Yay!

Who am I supposed to talk about meatloaf with? If you hadn't heard,  Meat's going to be in, at least the first episode of, the new SyFy show called Ghost Wars. Due to the language, I'll PM you the link to the trailer: Here's the IMDB link: Ghost Wars

Who's going to start the wonderful role-playing games? That'll probably be up to the Jim, Admins, and Mods. ...or you. :D

Who's going to post weird and scary deep-sea fish? When he tweets some interesting new photos, I'll post them here.

Who could possibly replace you? I'm sure they'll find someone new to take my place as an Admin or Mod. I meant you as a person. I had the idea that you were going to be gone stuck in my head.

#27 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,579 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 11:13 PM

Sorry, I caused so much worry. I was just saying goodbye as an Admin.

Posted Image

My Shop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users