• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 07:53 PM

The Log Lady: "I carry a log - yes. Is it funny to you? It is not to me. Behind all things there are reasons."
Agent Dale Cooper: "Who's the lady with the log?"
Sheriff Harry S. Truman: "We call her the Log Lady."
The Log Lady: "Come on, then. My log does not judge."
The Log Lady: (Slaps Cooper's hand) "Wait for the tea! The fish aren't running."
Deputy Tommy "Hawk" Hill: "The wood holds many spirits, doesn't it, Margaret?"
The Log Lady (talking about her late Husband): "He met the devil. Fire is the devil hiding like a coward in the smoke."

25 Years Later....Margaret Lanterman is a "shut in", suffering from terminal cancer.

Margaret Lanterman/The Log Lady: “Hawk, my log has a message for you. Something is missing and you have to find it. It has to do with Special Agent Dale Cooper."
Margaret Lanterman/The Log Lady: "Hawk, there is fire where you're going."
Margaret Lanterman/The Log Lady: "Hawk, I’m dying… You know about death—that it’s just a change, not an end. Hawk, it’s time. There’s some fear—some fear in letting go. Remember what I told you. I can’t say more over the phone, but you know what I mean. From our talks, when we were able to speak face to face. Watch for that one. The one I told you about. The one under the moon on Blue Pine Mountain. Hawk, my log is turning gold. The wind is moaning. I’m dying. Good night, Hawk.”

(Margaret Lanterman hangs up the phone)

Hawk: "Good night, Margaret. Goodbye."

(Cut to the Log Lady's cabin in the woods. The lights inside slowly dim and then go out.)

In Memory of Catherine Coulson:
October 22, 1943 – September 28, 2015

#2 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,841 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 21 August 2017 - 09:32 PM

RIP Ms. Coulson.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Log, Lady, Twin Peaks, Margaret Lanterman, Catherine Coulson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users