• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 GRAVEYARD HOUND

GRAVEYARD HOUND

Ectoplasm

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, general and specific, collecting art, exotic cars,edged weapons/fire arms, occult books, travel, cruises esp., Middle Ages, no not mine, painting, am an artist, well sorta, women, no I'm not gay, Anything else, ask.BTW, Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, researcher in "paranormal" "things" as well as "darker "arts".

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:05 PM

I have been frustrated up the wall with trying to get anything, literally, in the location where ones pic is to go. HELP!!! No idea what is wrong or what to do. Makes me just so f**king angry I could eat razor blades  :angry2:
" No, I don't know what is wrong. Hell, if I did know, do you honestly think I'd be trying to find a real witch to give me some valid information"?

#2 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,052 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:18 PM

Maybe this will help: http://www.paranorma...showtopic=36418
Posted Image

#3 GRAVEYARD HOUND

GRAVEYARD HOUND

Ectoplasm

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, general and specific, collecting art, exotic cars,edged weapons/fire arms, occult books, travel, cruises esp., Middle Ages, no not mine, painting, am an artist, well sorta, women, no I'm not gay, Anything else, ask.BTW, Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, researcher in "paranormal" "things" as well as "darker "arts".

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:17 AM

AWWW COME ON FOLKS, somebody ought to know how it's done? Maybe Admn. just doesn't give a darn about new members? :Picture 518:
" No, I don't know what is wrong. Hell, if I did know, do you honestly think I'd be trying to find a real witch to give me some valid information"?

#4 PIT leader

PIT leader

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal music,horror films

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:46 AM

You have an avatar picture already.If that's not it, try calmly explaining what you mean instead of getting angry (bear in mind, replies can take ages as we all have different time zones.)
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#5 Guest_SilentWalkerGStudy_*

Guest_SilentWalkerGStudy_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:34 AM

GH, could you please let me know what you are trying to upload? Is it an avatar, picture in a post or a signature picture?
I can assure you that we do give a darn about new and existent members and will help all members of this site when they require it and ask politely.
As PIT says, we are based in different countries and also do have paid jobs therefore there may be a slight delay in getting back to you but we always will.

SW

#6 PumpkinWraith

PumpkinWraith

1D's #1 Fan

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts
  • Interests:Mainly my family and chatting to and getting to know the many good friends I've made here over the years. I love Rock, Metal and alternative music as well as having a profound interest in the paranormal.

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:02 AM

I'm sorry GRAVEYARD HOUND but this is the second time you have started a thread and have come across as aggressive and rude.  The first time I gave you the benefit of the doubt as you were a new member and gave you some advice as I would any any member asking for help.  Personally, I do my best to help anyone asking questions but to have that kind of attitude really does not go down well with people.  I always treat people how I would like people to treat me, politely and with a bit of respect!

As was mentioned, we all live in different time zones, we have other priorities above Ghoststudy and some of us have important issues that we have to put first.  And we are all volunteers, we don't get paid for doing this job.  We are all here for the same reason, to talk about the paranormal.  It just so happens that a few of us were asked to help look after the board and its members.  We have all been here a long time and very rarely have to deal with rudeness because most people know that there is no need for it  Myself, well my laptop is out of action so I can't always check it.  We don't run these forums because we have a chip on our shoulder, in fact we don't step in very often.  Just once in a while a new member will join with the intention of upsetting people just to get a bit of attention.  Unfortunately, those people don't get to stay for long. Please remember that.

As for posting your picture, please refer to the link that Vlawde posted or there are advise threads in the help forums that you can refer to if you are trying to post an avatar.  It may be that you have to make the picture smaller. There is a size limit and if it is too big it will need to be made smaller.  There are people here that have better understanding than me on how to do that.  

You won't be able to use your controls or view profiles including your own or your PM system until you reach 30 posts.  There is a very good reason for this.  Staff email addresses are in the help forum or the tab near the bottom of the main index page
email one of the staff if you need help.  Our email addresses are also in the 'new members ..please read' thread

Posted Image

The Aliens said I could take a friend next time. Apply below ......but no mad people!

I <3 One Direction. Harry 4Ever!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users