• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 goosebumps

goosebumps

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 05:46 PM

So my family had quite a few odd occurrences in our house when I was 8 or 9. I had twin two year old sisters and a four year old sister. I also had an eleven year old sister, but she doesn't really matter to the story. So understandably, there were a lot of kids toys around. Every so often, while watching TV downstairs at night, the toy room would light up with sound and flashing lights. Occasionally, the fan in the upstairs bathroom would flicker between on and off, like a little kid had gotten a hold of the switch. But here's the thing: all my little sisters slept on the first floor. And to top things off, one night, when my mom fell asleep on the couch in the living room, she woke up to one of the girls' tugging her hand and saying, "Mommy, wake up. Please wake up."But when she got up, no one was there, and the girls and me were all asleep. We were the first family to live in the house, and no house had been there before. When my mom moved out and my dad moved in (really weird family situation) all of the 'encounters,' as you might call them, stopped. We never found out who the girl was, but my mom still thinks about her (she believes in deeper meaning behind all things that happen, extraordinary or mundane). In all honesty, she reminds me of what my sisters were like once they got a bit older...

Story by : Connor Olson

Edited by goosebumps, 24 October 2016 - 10:53 PM.
Adjusted font color.

For More Ghost Story and Videos, Please visit GOOSEBUMPS

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ghost, true story, spooky house, haunted room, ghost real story, ouija board

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users