• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Qryche33

Qryche33

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts
  • Interests:Ghosthunting, fishing, watching reality tv.

Posted 01 January 2008 - 03:39 PM

Yes, I must share my joy.  I got an EMF reader, a digital voice recorder and flashlights that don't run on batteries.   I was so happy!!!  I'm getting my ghost hunting kit together everyone.  

I'm actually looking for a few people to form a paranormal group here in the Cincinnati Tri-State area.  Anyone interested let me know.  Now I have to go read and learn how to work my goodies!!!!!!
user posted image

#2 Amethyst

Amethyst

Official Ghoststudy Psychic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,311 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 06:36 PM

I'll go with you!  I have lots of places to explore; and let's hope they are better than Bobby Mackeys!   OMG< that was horrible!

I am putting together a historic ghost tour starting in April, and I am teaching ghost hunting classes!  

I got an awesome bumpersticker that says...I'd rather be ghost hunting....for xmas.

Amethyst
IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

#3 jebedunk

jebedunk

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 147 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 09:26 PM

QUOTE(Qryche33 @ Jan 1 2008, 06:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, I must share my joy.  I got an EMF reader, a digital voice recorder and flashlights that don't run on batteries.   I was so happy!!!  I'm getting my ghost hunting kit together everyone.  

I'm actually looking for a few people to form a paranormal group here in the Cincinnati Tri-State area.  Anyone interested let me know.  Now I have to go read and learn how to work my goodies!!!!!!

oooh, so lucky!  I was hoping for some ghosthunting gear. I can't complain though, my gifts were pretty cool.  I wish I lived in the Cincinnati area though. I'd definitely be interested. We don't have any groups in my town.  Ah well, hope you have fun with your new toys! And be sure to post any evidence you come across on your adventures!

#4 LuvMyWeinerDog

LuvMyWeinerDog

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 07:29 AM

QUOTE(jebedunk @ Jan 2 2008, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oooh, so lucky!  I was hoping for some ghosthunting gear. I can't complain though, my gifts were pretty cool.  I wish I lived in the Cincinnati area though. I'd definitely be interested. We don't have any groups in my town.  Ah well, hope you have fun with your new toys! And be sure to post any evidence you come across on your adventures!

The only item I got that I could use in ghost hunting is my TomTom...which I could use to locate the address of the investigation site!  LOL!

I've been asking for an emf detector for yeeears.  Not that I'm an active ghost hunter, but I though it'd be cool to have just in case I get invited on a hunt.  Or just for casual experimenting on my own.
I guess I could break down and buy one myself. blush.gif
In Loving Memory of My Brother Peter
August 29, 1967 - August 6, 2006

#5 Qryche33

Qryche33

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 08:52 AM

Jill, that would be a wonderful idea.  I'd also be interested in taking the classes as well.  A few of us are going to the Waverly in July, I'd love for you to come.   Yes, Bobby Mackey's was awful, didn't get anything.  Except the cops called!  LOL.  Please PM me and let me know about your classes, I'd like to get a group started here in Cincinnati, we can discuss it.  smile.gif
user posted image

#6 Zait

Zait

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 03:31 PM

Someone must have been good this year!!!  Congrats! and good luck with getting a crew together to start your own team!
To know life in every breath, every cup of tea, every life we take...

#7 Qryche33

Qryche33

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 05:43 PM

Thanks, I appreciate it.  I think it was months of saying I really would like to have the equiptment.  smile.gif  I'm looking at motion sensors now, they really aren't that expensive.
user posted image

#8 Porcelain

Porcelain

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 176 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal interests include: Legends, poltergeists, spirits, spirit photography, urban myth, creatures, evps, horror/thriller movies.

Other interests: Poetry, writing, painting, drawing, music, sleeping, alcohol, gaming, shopping, clubbing.

Posted 03 January 2008 - 03:49 AM

I got a dinosaur for Christmas.
biggrin.gif

#9 Qryche33

Qryche33

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 08:35 AM

LOL, great gift!!!  Does it make noise?  If so, we could use it on our investigations, the young one's love toys.  smile.gif
user posted image

#10 Porcelain

Porcelain

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 176 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal interests include: Legends, poltergeists, spirits, spirit photography, urban myth, creatures, evps, horror/thriller movies.

Other interests: Poetry, writing, painting, drawing, music, sleeping, alcohol, gaming, shopping, clubbing.

Posted 03 January 2008 - 01:29 PM

NOOO IT'S MINE!
I won't share!