Three Faces In My Backyard Haunt

• You cannot reply to this topic
28 replies to this topic

#1 Sheeshabeesh

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:I love to draw, write and read short stories, poems (Sylvia Plath and Edgar Allen Poe <3 ), I like discussing paranormal things and reading peoples experiences. I'm obsessed with anything Halloween or Christmas.

Posted 19 April 2017 - 03:31 PM

So I figured I'd post these here as well. But every year my family and I do a backyard haunt for the neighborhood. We were just doing last touches before the big day. So this was October 30, 2016. I checked in with my mom who decorated this room, and she confirmed that these are not props. One of the spirits look exactly like the one that I saw a few years back.
http://www.paranorma...topic=43643&hl= (<--- my experience)
Anyway. I was looking through old pictures and came across my 360 photo on facebook and saw some faces that I didnt notice before.

Attached Files

#2 NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,147 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 19 April 2017 - 03:42 PM

Hi Sheeshabeesh!

Those are very detailed faces.  The one looks almost alien-like.  I'm anxious to read what others on here think.  Thanks for sharing!
My Signature

Posted Image

"Life doesn't get easier...

You just get stronger."

#3 Sheeshabeesh

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:I love to draw, write and read short stories, poems (Sylvia Plath and Edgar Allen Poe <3 ), I like discussing paranormal things and reading peoples experiences. I'm obsessed with anything Halloween or Christmas.

Posted 19 April 2017 - 03:49 PM

I'm more afraid of aliens than I am spirits. Like its a legitimate fear of mine. So your comments gives me the heeby-jeebies. ahaha! I'm just glad you can see them. A few individuals are having a hard time as they are not the best quality.

#4 MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,695 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 19 April 2017 - 03:53 PM

The first 2 kinda look E.T. faces to me, and the 3rd looks like a giant skull.

Sheeshabeesh, on 19 April 2017 - 03:49 PM, said:

I'm more afraid of aliens than I am spirits. Like its a legitimate fear of mine. So your comments gives me the heeby-jeebies. ahaha! I'm just glad you can see them. A few individuals are having a hard time as they are not the best quality.

I feel the same way, i can handle when spirits do something around me, I kinda laugh it off now, but if it were an Extra terrestrial.. I'm gonna pee my pants and probably die.
My Signature
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#5 Sheeshabeesh

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 03:57 PM

Me too!! It's like I can talk all day about spirits and demons etc...tell me a story about aliens and I'll be locking my windows and sleeping with a knife under my pillow. lol My family gives me so much crud about it.

#6 MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,695 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:17 PM

Same lol. Like the other day, I went to watch Ghost Adventure, because you know, ghost and stuff. And they freaking tricked me! I was like "what's going on here?" and then they are like ALIENS. And I was like "WHAT?! NO! BETRAYAL!"
My Signature
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#7 NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,147 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 19 April 2017 - 05:37 PM

Sheeshabeesh, on 19 April 2017 - 03:49 PM, said:

Gee, terribly sorry about that.  I hope that helps though in the best way possible :)
My Signature

Posted Image

"Life doesn't get easier...

You just get stronger."

#8 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,267 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 05:46 PM

Sheeshabeesh glad to see you back :) I am lucky... I can't see anything but I think sometimes a lot gets lost from the original picture when re-posting them :yes:
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#9 SpukiKitty

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:54 AM

The two that are most striking (what I see)....
Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by SpukiKitty, 04 July 2017 - 03:14 PM.

My Signature
Posted Image

#10 lorac61469

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:26 PM

Honestly, I don't see any faces. Do you have any daytime photos of the area?

#11 Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,693 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:11 PM

I am not seeing any faces myself, even with Spuki's outlines. It may be just because the photo(s) are so pixilized
My Signature
Posted Image

#12 Sheeshabeesh

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 08:41 AM

I don't have any daytime pics because it's actually in a shed in my parents backyard and we store stuff in there when we aren't using it in the haunt. If there would be a way to show you my 360 photo without giving away my personal info (my Facebook is private) then I would, and I believe you'd be able to see it a lot better. These are extremely zoomed in, so they are pixelated. :/

#13 EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts
  • Interests:photography, anomalous audio recordings & enigmas.

Posted 22 April 2017 - 01:34 PM

Great examples that visual pareidolia continues to be such an integral part of the paranormal dogma. Seldom does this exist in expensive cameras with high resolution qualities. It seems to reside almost exclusively in blurred images, excessive pixelation or low resolution sensors common in cell phones.

Edited by EVP, 22 April 2017 - 01:42 PM.

My Signature
Posted Image
"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt" - Mark Twain

#14 chapsparanormal

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigation, Martial Arts, Travel, Geocaching

Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:15 PM

Agreed,
Most of the para pics sent to us are in cell phone. Never a decent cam. To that We have over 1000 pics on our site. None paranormal. I have never had one taken by our team in over 400 investigations.
Moons ago when I started, I would have tonnes. But being taken by a low end kodak 110 film camera maybe a 35mm at best. Orbs all the like. Truthfully back then it shot me into the stars to see that.
My Signature
Dave Gibb,
Director Canadian Haunting and Paranormal Society
http://www.chapsparanormal.ca
Liaison TAPS Family International.
Oshawa Ontario Canada

#15 lorac61469

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:26 PM

So this is a Facebook 360 photo? It's a series of photos that when "put together" will show a 360 view of the area. Did you use an app to make it, if so which one?

#16 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,413 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:23 AM

Interesting question Lorac, i haven't tried that technique on Facebook. But I agree with the others, I am having trouble making anything out as it appears to be too pixelated
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#17 Sheeshabeesh

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:15 AM

Lorac, it was used on the facebook app. The reason why I didnt use a "fancy camera" was the fact that I wasnt trying to catch anything. This was not intentional. I made a facebook 360 video to give people a preview of what was going to be in the haunt that year, because we had a lot of new items and DIY's that we did. Mind you that I was working, and wasnt going to lug my huge camera around while climbing ladders and decorating. We were taking a break and I quickly snapped this. The reason its pixelated is because I zoomed in on the photo because something caught my eye months later. Judging by where the 360 aspect of it stops and where it begins, it is not a separated photo. Nor does it look separated anywhere in the picture. Honestly, I posted this to see if anyone else could see it. My family and friends can see it clearly when they look at the 360 picture.  If you cant see it, that stinks, if you can thats cool. But I know what I see and I know that i've had experiences very close to that spot before, so to me, personally, its credible.

#18 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,615 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:43 AM

Cool pic, Sheeshabeesh..... creepy!
Unfortunately though... it is hard to make out any real detail. So I can't see it counting in a serious study. But I think you are on to something.
Keep taking pictures in that area!  :)  

I do like SpukiKitty's translation.... very cool.
My Signature
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#19 SpukiKitty

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:15 AM

Jim@GhostStudy, on 18 May 2017 - 07:43 AM, said:

Cool pic, Sheeshabeesh..... creepy!
Unfortunately though... it is hard to make out any real detail. So I can't see it counting in a serious study. But I think you are on to something.
Keep taking pictures in that area!  :)   I do like SpukiKitty's translation.... very cool.

Thanks! Glad I could help!
My Signature
Posted Image

#20 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,615 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:14 PM

You always do help, SpukiKitty... and grateful for your talents!  ;)
My Signature
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com