• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 JamesRob

JamesRob

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigation (obviously), movies, baseball, hockey, and I do manage to steal some time to read.

Posted 03 May 2017 - 07:26 AM

I've been out of the loop for awhile. Let's just say life got in the way. Finally got to do a little investigating and came up with this odd EVP. It was a new program I used ot make clips, so I didn't cut it down perfectly. The first thing you will hear is actually me burping, so ignore that. Around 10 seconds there is something we didn't hear at the time. I've listened to it many times and came up with the best guess for what I thought was being said. As always, anybody is welcome to chime in with what they think.

https://soundcloud.c...ter/popped-knee

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,357 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 08:19 PM

:) Glad to hear it wasn't the burp.

I can hear a woman's voice at the 10s, but not really sure what they say. Thanks for sharing and glad you have some time now to share
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 JamesRob

JamesRob

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigation (obviously), movies, baseball, hockey, and I do manage to steal some time to read.

Posted 04 May 2017 - 07:11 AM

I have listened to it probably 30 times or more and the best I can come up with is, "I popped my knee somehow. I ouch-a". I suppose it could be some kind of residual thing. Definitely odd.

#4 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,729 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 04 May 2017 - 07:22 AM

Yes it does sound something like, "I popped my knee somehow". Then to me, I hear a male voice say, "it hurts".

It sounds really clear, almost too clear. But I am no expert with EVP's. ..........No others were in the room at the time?
Oh, and yes, I heard someone burp at the very beginning.  :)
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#5 kevinscan

kevinscan

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    friends
    horror & sci-fi
    a good mystery
    Star Wars

Posted 04 May 2017 - 05:00 PM

It sounds to like Woman says "front my knee or something",  Man says "it hurts"

Also I don't think he was alone, as he said that "we didn't  hear it at the time"  meaning there was more than just him there, maybe one of his team said it.
Posted Image

The most sophisticated computer ever  devised by mankind is now called Stonehenge.

#6 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,729 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 04 May 2017 - 11:38 PM

View Postkevinscan, on 04 May 2017 - 05:00 PM, said:

Also I don't think he was alone, as he said that "we didn't  hear it at the time"  meaning there was more than just him there, maybe one of his team said it.

Well, that's got to be a possibility then.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#7 JamesRob

JamesRob

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 01:14 PM

View Postkevinscan, on 04 May 2017 - 05:00 PM, said:

Nope, wasn't either of them. We were all actually in an adjoining room at the time. When I first heard it I did think it was the female that was with us, but listened again because I didn't remember her saying anything at that time or in that tone, and didn't know why she would be talking like that. It is quite clear. This is a place we've been to several times and we've gotten some pretty wild EVPs. It's kind of spoiled us.

#8 kevinscan

kevinscan

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    friends
    horror & sci-fi
    a good mystery
    Star Wars

Posted 05 May 2017 - 05:01 PM

View PostJamesRob, on 05 May 2017 - 01:14 PM, said:

Nope, wasn't either of them. We were all actually in an adjoining room at the time. When I first heard it I did think it was the female that was with us, but listened again because I didn't remember her saying anything at that time or in that tone, and didn't know why she would be talking like that. It is quite clear. This is a place we've been to several times and we've gotten some pretty wild EVPs. It's kind of spoiled us.

If it was not the female with you then it could be a real disembodied voice captured.
Posted Image

The most sophisticated computer ever  devised by mankind is now called Stonehenge.

#9 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 18 May 2017 - 04:38 AM

I hear "Help I need something" and then followed by "It hurts"
--
Sean aka Capt Zeanie

Posted Image

Posted Image

#10 JamesRob

JamesRob

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 06:37 AM

I can see where people can hear "Help I need" at the beginning. But the last word of the first part fairly clearly, to me at least, sounds like "somehow". Whichever it is, it's one of the more odd captures we've ever had at this place. There does seem to be a good mix of intelligent and residual, so this might just be something that happened years ago and we happened to catch it on the recorder. From past experience we believe there is a man, a woman, and a child there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users