Free Skins
© Fisana

First Time Reaching Out To Others With Similar Experiences.

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Mark1954

Mark1954

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:guitar, aquaponics, cooking, Strawbale houses, Rocket mass heaters, playing acoustic guitar, hiking. camping.

Posted 11 May 2017 - 10:46 AM

Hello from Mark in Wisconsin. I'm 62, I've had 4 ghost experiences experiences      
(#1. foot of the bed at @11yrs- upper 1/2 of white transparent old man looking staring me.      

#2 Beautiful brunette woman in my passenger seat of car in mountains at 24 yrs, Better pull over and sleep, I looked at her and looked away 4 times before I pulled over. When I stopped, she was gone.   

#3. 1st wife 1 year to the minute after her death,Kept seeing something out of the corner of my eye until I heard someone say 12:31p.m.October 6th and I looked at my watch and it was the exact time.

#4 ghost not seen but loudly sniffed in my ear while sitting doing a Sudoko game in the bathroom at 11 p.m. at a condo in Sedona AZ 3 years ago - that one just had a sick sense of humor).

Also, one 2' tall dark leathery brown gargoyle hovering at the top of my bedroom doorway looking very menacing and growling at me for 5 minutes straight while I prayed and my wife awoke next to me and prayed in agreement with me trying to take authority over it and bind it up in Jesus' name. After 5 minutes it disappeared, I looked over at my wife and very scared said, "you saw that?". She said'" no, but I saw you staring at that spot and praying loudly and saw how scared you were, and started praying in agreement with you." My wife had been fighting cancer for the previous 4 years and had almost died 3 times before passing away the following year.   

I don't want or try to see these things (I've never searched or tried to have these experiences), it just happens. The one with the Gargoyle was mega scary and I most definitely do not want to experience that again. People say I must have been half asleep and dreaming or drugs. I know I wasn't, even though my wife didn't see it, she saw that I was fully awake. (I did do my share of drugs in the younger years but think I have gone way beyond the time limit of flash backs)  I believe in God and was raised in the Lutheran Church and then became a member of the Pentecostal Church. I have had many spiritual experiences (seen and heard) and I have related some of these things to people in the church but they either think I was asleep or it is a demon. Well,  I agree the gargoyle fits that last description. Ghosts are real as far as I am concerned.     

Have any of you ever experienced anything like that Gargoyle? I'm 6'4" tall 250 pounds, and I will be the first to say that even though it is hard for me to do, I still take the stairs at run, 2 at a time, when coming out of the basement.

#2 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 11 May 2017 - 11:19 AM

Welcome to the forum Mark. I have never seen a gargoyle befor, but I sure am sorry you had to have that frightening experience.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#3 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Shadow Ghost

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,250 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:38 PM

View PostMark1954, on 11 May 2017 - 10:46 AM, said:

Have any of you ever experienced anything like that Gargoyle? I'm 6'4" tall 250 pounds, and I will be the first to say that even though it is hard for me to do, I still take the stairs at run, 2 at a time, when coming out of the basement.

Welcome to the forum. :sign0016:  I've seen a Wendigo, but not a gargoyle. My cellar always has given me the creeps and I go up the stairs as fast as I can, too. It's because I've seen a shadow ghost down there.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#4 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,567 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 08:18 PM

Hello and welcome to the boards. Thank you for sharing your experiences and, no gargoyles here. Thank God.
Posted Image

#5 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,824 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 11 May 2017 - 11:03 PM

Welcome to the forums, Mark1954... glad you found us.  :)

5 times isn't so bad I guess... but those 5 experiences sound like over the top on the scare meter... that's for sure!  Posted Image
I'm glad to know you believe in God. I suggest that you do things on a regular basis to magnify your faith. And live in harmony with your beliefs.

You asked if any of us have ever experienced anything like your "gargoyle" type experience. I personally have not had anything stick around longer than a few seconds. So I marvel that you had that experience. If it ever happens again. Don't take your eyes off of it for a single second and it should dissipate right away because they aren't really allowed to be studied. Although some do stay in sight on occasion, but there's a heavy penalty for them to pay .

Oh, and I admire your wife for supporting you in your prayers to rid the creature even though she wasn't seeing it personally. That's pretty amazing in my book.  ;)
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#6 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

Don't Mess With Me

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 12 May 2017 - 12:03 AM

Hello and welcome Mark - you've found an awesome place with great people.   I've never experienced anything close to your encounter with the gargoyle, I can't even imagine the terror it projected. The fact that you were able to stay grounded and focused in prayer (when I would've forgotten how to put two words together coherently) and your wife supporting you the way she did, is simply incredible.  I look forward to hearing more - again welcome and enjoy.

Michelle

#7 Mark1954

Mark1954

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:guitar, aquaponics, cooking, Strawbale houses, Rocket mass heaters, playing acoustic guitar, hiking. camping.

Posted 12 May 2017 - 09:14 AM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 11 May 2017 - 11:03 PM, said:

Welcome to the forums, Mark1954... glad you found us.  :)

5 times isn't so bad I guess... but those 5 experiences sound like over the top on the scare meter... that's for sure!  Posted Image
I'm glad to know you believe in God. I suggest that you do things on a regular basis to magnify your faith. And live in harmony with your beliefs.

You asked if any of us have ever experienced anything like your "gargoyle" type experience. I personally have not had anything stick around longer than a few seconds. So I marvel that you had that experience. If it ever happens again. Don't take your eyes off of it for a single second and it should dissipate right away because they aren't really allowed to be studied. Although some do stay in sight on occasion, but there's a heavy penalty for them to pay .

Oh, and I admire your wife for supporting you in your prayers to rid the creature even though she wasn't seeing it personally. That's pretty amazing in my book.  ;)

#8 Mark1954

Mark1954

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 09:29 AM

Thanks for the reply. I don't even think I blinked, much less look away. But, it has been around 16 years so I could have forgotten that I was screaming and covering my head with the pillow- no, that didn't happen...until afterward. That's interesting about them being allowed or disallowed things such as time to appear. This one at least did not approach. What was with the growling (very low and guttural).

#9 Mark1954

Mark1954

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 09:40 AM

View PostMacCGStudy, on 11 May 2017 - 02:38 PM, said:

Welcome to the forum. :sign0016:  I've seen a Wendigo, but not a gargoyle. My cellar always has given me the creeps and I go up the stairs as fast as I can, too. It's because I've seen a shadow ghost down there.

Whoah! I just looked up what a Wendigo was ! I will gladly take 3 or 4 Gargoyles in my bedroom over one of those! At least my Gargoyle was smaller. I don't know their habits but I wouldn't guess they have an insatiable hunger for human flesh. This bit of knowledge will probably now come to mind in the future while walking through the woods by myself. It sounds like both of us are pretty quick on the stairs ;)

#10 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,824 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 10:39 AM

You had an extremely unusual experience with the Gargoyle-like creature, Mark. I don't even know what class to place it in. Was it misty at all? Dark leathery brown and hovering for an hour is all new to me. Doesn't bring to mind anything I am aware of. One things for sure though, unless it was misty, it sounds like we are dealing with a creature and not a ghost or evil spirit.
Posted Image

#11 Mark1954

Mark1954

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 11:35 AM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 12 May 2017 - 10:39 AM, said:

You had an extremely unusual experience with the Gargoyle-like creature, Mark. I don't even know what class to place it in. Was it misty at all? Dark leathery brown and hovering for an hour is all new to me. Doesn't bring to mind anything I am aware of. One things for sure though, unless it was misty, it sounds like we are dealing with a creature and not a ghost or evil spirit.
No it wasn't misty at all, Jim. It was very clear and distinct. But it wasn't an hour, it was 5 minutes, which may have been a minute or two less, but my wife and I discussed it after and we thought it was around that long of time. "Gargoyle like" is a much better description, I only describe it like that because it does look similar to those statues I see on buildings. The dark brown leathery skin would be better described as a thick hide than thin skin. It had knotted muscles. I had a little 3 year old come up to my door on Halloween this last year in a Gargoyle costume which freaked me out for just a moment. I still gave her candy after I regained my breath. I cannot remember what color eyes it had (my guess would be yellow but I have to admit that I have forgotten).

#12 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,824 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 02:13 PM

I'm still leaning towards a creature.... and a supernatural creature at that. Were you watching when it exited? Did it vanish or flee?
And sorry, I thought I read "an hour".... but even a few minutes is a long time to allow itself to be observed.
I hope someone else knows more about this than I... but it's an extremely fascinating experience!

By the way, shadow ghosts have been known to kneel and lean forward in a position similar to a gargoyle. So I guess we can't completely rule out a shadow ghost.
I'll see if I can dig up some pics.... actually, the last shadow ghost I saw was in just such a position. It showed up just about 20 feet from where I am presently sitting in my office. But as soon as I looked toward it, it spun around and fled off in a flash.
Posted Image

#13 Mark1954

Mark1954

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 03:51 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 12 May 2017 - 02:13 PM, said:

I'm still leaning towards a creature.... and a supernatural creature at that. Were you watching when it exited? Did it vanish or flee?
And sorry, I thought I read an hour.... but even a few minutes is a long time to allow itself to be observed.
I hope someone else knows more about this than I... but it's an extremely fascinating experience!

By the way, shadow ghosts have been known to kneel and lean forward in a position similar to a gargoyle. So I guess we can't completely rule out a shadow ghost.
I'll see if I can dig up some pics.... actually, the last shadow ghost I saw was in just such a position. It showed up just about 20 feet from where I am presently sitting in my office. But as soon as I looked toward it, it spun around and fled off in a flash.

It just vanished (disappeared). I could not believe that my wife did not hear the growling. It did not sound like an animal growl such as a wolf, but more like a man with a very low and strong voice growling out an "A" from the lowest part of his throat (with anger) and rolling that out to an "O". It was constantly modulating. This really does sound like I was drugs now that I am writing this out.
   My beautiful Brunette who visited me in my car while driving the mountain roads of Montana is more enjoyable to think about. She didn't say a word, she just faced me and stared. This was around 1 or 2 a.m. and I had been seeing white crosses on most of the turns as I was going up the mountain. My windows were open, music blaring and I was slapping myself to stay awake. I looked at her and looked away 4 times and she looked the same every time- calm. I think she was represented by one of those crosses and was warning me to stop and go to sleep. (I was young and foolish).

#14 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 12 May 2017 - 04:14 PM

“Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't.”

- Mark Twain, Following the Equator: A Journey Around the World

Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#15 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts
  • Interests:Astronomy, Music, bLogging, Meditation, The Outdoors, The Beatles, Reading, Writing, Celebrity Grave Hunting, Storm Chasing, The Paranormal (Ghosts & UFO's), Computers, Romance, Travel, Literature & Photography.

Posted 12 May 2017 - 10:05 PM

Hi Mark, :sign0016: .
It wasn't until the last week of February that I had a hitch-hiking ghost encounter.
I was westbound on I-10 over miles and miles of swamp, too.
Resist.

#16 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Shadow Ghost

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,250 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 13 May 2017 - 01:01 AM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 12 May 2017 - 04:14 PM, said:

“Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't.”

- Mark Twain, Following the Equator: A Journey Around the World

I've always loved Mark Twain-isms.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#17 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,824 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 01:51 AM

Thanks for the reply Mark... it's all so strange as I ponder your experiences. And the growling, that's intense! I think I would have grabbed my wife by the hand and told her, we need to get out of here fast.... go.... go...go!   :)  I guess I'm still leaning towards it being a supernatural creature. But that's just me.

But the event in the car, that could have certainly been a spirit. And she was an attractive spirit so as to not scare you. And her job was to get your attention and to keep you alert. You may have had an accident otherwise that night. Just my thoughts.
Posted Image

#18 Mark1954

Mark1954

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 10:58 AM

View PostCaptain Kundalini, on 12 May 2017 - 10:05 PM, said:

Hi Mark, :sign0016: .
It wasn't until the last week of February that I had a hitch-hiking ghost encounter.
I was westbound on I-10 over miles and miles of swamp, too.
It's good to hear other people experience these things Captain.  Was it a man or woman/ old/young? Did it stair at you? or just watch the road? Facial expressions? How long did it ride with you? I am pretty sure my woman was warning me to stop or I would be stepping over to the other side with her (although that was about the only way I was going to have a chance at dating such a good looking girl as that). Surrounded by swamps, hhmmmm...I may not have stopped there.

#19 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,824 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 02:44 PM

Here's one example of a gargoyle... and two captures of what I believe to be shadow ghosts from videos I have received from members.
They are known for waiting and observing.

Posted Image

This one noticed the cam and sped off in a flash... all on film.
Posted Image

This one is very tall and is behind the lady who was filming herself. I have the video.
Posted Image

Faces look similar in all three photos
Posted Image

#20 True North

True North

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:33 AM

Hello Mark, the very name 'gargoyle' has to do with the throat and throaty sounds, gargling, waterspouts etc (look up Old French gargole and Latin gargola). The sounds these creatures make is where they get their name.

Gargoyles are children and don't physically have the ability to speak yet. That's why they just make those throaty sounds. When they're older they can speak. They grow much larger than a human and as adults they look a lot different than they do as children/gargoyles.

Edited by True North, 15 May 2017 - 07:57 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users