Free Skins
© Fisana

Continuing Issue (Life Long Paranormal Problem)

possession demon spirit help me sleep walking sleep paralysis night terrors seeing things hearing things aura reading

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 xnokomisx

xnokomisx

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 09:52 AM

I'm not really sure how to fully describe this thoroughly, primarily because there's so much to cover and I'm terrified of not being taken seriously.

I suffer from night terrors, sleep walking and sleep paralysis. Since I was young, I've heard and seen things of all types: shadows, beings, I hear my name being called and screams... When I was 10 or 11, I begged for them to go away, to stop talking and to stop scaring me. I was constantly scared and worried (for a little family background, my grandmother, mother and great grandmother all experienced the same things). That's when the night terrors, sleep walking and sleep paralysis started to set in. I would have disturbing, vivid, horrible dreams, I would get up and pace and act terrified, pointing and screaming at nothing. During sleep paralysis, I'll see shadows, and hear whispering... Not just one voice whispering, but multiple, all at once.
Just recently, skipping ahead to present day (18 years old), I have been experiencing strange bouts of sleep walking. My fiance states that I sit straight up in bed, and have pointed to the ceiling, in front of me or other random places and have said, "It's here". Or, occasionally, "He's here."
He says I would act scared and start screaming, and he would have to wake me up. I've woken up groggy in the middle of the night and look across the room to see a shadow figure standing there, staring at me. But, it would disappear almost instantly. Again, there is much more behind these instances. Like, a long line of my history experiencing similar occurences almost routinely.
I have had my aura read twice in my life, and BOTH times have come out extremely similar: "A large and very ancient protector is with you, as well as a spiritual guide, and an attached, but benevolent, wandering spirit. You can doubtlessly sense them sometimes, if not hear the guide."

I was beyond shocked and surprised to hear such a reading both times, but at the same time, I somehow always knew that it was the case.

The bottom line is, what is this? Has anyone every experienced something similar? If so, what do I do and how can I contact all three of what was described to me?

#2 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,004 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 13 April 2016 - 09:58 AM

I'd be wary of any "aura readings" myself.   What you describe is typical of sleep paralysis, you are actually part awake and asleep, and those types of hallucinations are very common
Posted Image

#3 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 10:11 AM

So do you have anything when you're awake or only sleep disturbances?  Sleep paralysis, walking and talking in your sleep, night terrors and hypnagogic hallucinations are all part of the same neurological glitch that a significant portion of the population has.  They feel paranormal but they're not and there may be something a doctor can do about it with medication or a cpap (if it's related to sleep apnea) if it's often enough it's a problem.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#4 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 10:21 AM

I have to agree with the above; these are signs of sleep paralysis and maybe some additional medical visitations might help you.

Here's a link that might be of assistance.

Ways To Fight Sleep Paralysis

I have only encountered SP a handful of times with the classic example of not being able to move while something stalks me. Apparently there's a link to SP and sleeping on your back. The above link goes into much greater detail. Knowledge is power.

Edited by EVP, 13 April 2016 - 10:26 AM.

#5 xnokomisx

xnokomisx

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 10:37 AM

I don't think you guys realized that I also stated that I experience a lot of the shadows, voices and so forth when I was awake, and still do.

And before anyone asks, I have been evaluated, and no, I don't have schizophrenia.

I didn't come here to be treated like an everyday medical case. I came here with a serious question based on what I KNOW I am experiencing. I know what sleep paralysis is, I'm saying what I'm experiencing on top of it is what concerns me, also there are numerous, NUMEROUS other things I didn't even mention on the topic that goes along with what I originally posted.

Thanks for the medical advice, but try to see past that, please, to see what I'm talking about.

Also, "knowledge is power" seems very mocking. It's not like I don't already have an in depth knowledge of sleep paralysis, night terrors, and sleepwalking. I studied psychology and still am deeply interested, doesn't mean the paranormal can't be linked to it.

#6 True North

True North

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 234 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 11:19 AM

Hello, it sounds like you don't like these voices and don't want to keep having night terrors (and who would). I've experienced similar things, I think most

The following is not meant as a diagnoses...

In my experience, typically anything described as 'a large and ancient protector' in an aura reading, is not... it's just how those people reading your aura view it according to their own beliefs. A benevolent 'ancient protector' would respect the integrity of your body and would have no need to be hanging out in your aura (for protection purposes). You'll be healthier and more perceptive the clearer your aura is, as anything creating disharmony within it will compromise your body's natural defenses and your own perceptive abilities. Just like you feel healthier the clearer of toxins your body is or the clearer of distractions your mind is, you'll feel better the less disturbances there are in your aura / energetic bodies. As to 'contacting' anything present within your aura, there's no need, anything there is aware of all your thoughts and feelings.

The only 'spiritual guide' you need is your own spirit / yourself (not someone else / some other spirit whispering in your ear)... basically, your own intuition or inner voice (again your own spirit). Of course when there's a bunch of chatter, and the reception isn't that great, this can get confused with other voices and sensations. So this is just another reason to clear-up your aura; so you can better hear yourself :)

Edit: replaced altruistic with benevolent. Clarified + expanded last paragraph.

Edited by True North, 13 April 2016 - 11:39 AM.

#7 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 12:16 PM

My apologies.  I missed the significance of the single sentence in the wall of text about sleep disturbances.  

I absolutely stand behind what I said about everything relating to your sleep and twilight consciousness.  This stuff feels paranormal but it's a neurological glitch and is all interrelated.  

So have the waking occurrences continued throughout your life or did they fade away as you got older?  What do you want to do with it if they've continued?  

Honestly, what you're reporting from the aura readers is a pretty standard line.  I wouldn't give much credence to that.  If they had said something like you're still holding a grudge from when your friend Becky ate your fries at lunch in seventh grade and need to let go of that energy and you'd never forgiven Becky for eating your fries when you were hungry that time in seventh grade, that's information you can take to the bank.

If you want to explore any potential sensitivity two things are critically important:  learning to quiet your mind (so straight up meditation or a meditative/contemplative exercise routine like yoga or Tai chi) and a healthy dose of skepticism.  Not every thought that flits through your mind and can be made to fit something is psychic information.  Not every shadow you see out of the corner of your eye is an entity.  When you combine quietness and really knowing yourself with skepticism you learn how to filter and learn what outside information really feels like (it is different for every person).
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#8 True North

True North

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 234 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 02:09 PM

second sentence of my post got cut off, was supposed to read something like:

I've experienced similar things, I think most *people who report seeing shadowy figures and hearing voices etc - to bring it up in the first place - have already gone through that whole internal questioning period of 'am I actually picking-up on something here or am I just playing tricks on myself', after which you kinda know.

As Tantric Kitten said, those are pretty 'canned' and vague readings and that can account for their similarity. But if you yourself are sensing something, I'd tend to trust your gut more than those readings anyways.

Meditation and other mindfulness exercises are definitely a good idea. You want to be able to calmly observe and consider what you're sensing, and not be reacting harmfully with fear etc.

#9 lorac61469

lorac61469

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 06:26 PM

Google Hypnogagic  Hallucinations.  It's very scary, you can hear things and see things and feel things but it's NOT paranormal.

Sorry edited because I left out a word.

Edited by lorac61469, 14 April 2016 - 06:05 AM.

#10 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 07:45 PM

Hi Xnokomisx.... and welcome to the forums! :)
I'm not sure how to separate what's paranormal and what's not with your experiences but definitely interesting!

View Postlorac61469, on 13 April 2016 - 06:26 PM, said:

Google Hypnogagic  Hallucinations.  It's very scary, you can hear things and see things and feel things but it's paranormal.

Are you saying that Hypnogagic Hallicinations are paranormal?

#11 lorac61469

lorac61469

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 06:05 AM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 13 April 2016 - 07:45 PM, said:

Hi Xnokomisx.... and welcome to the forums! :)
I'm not sure how to separate what's paranormal and what's not with your experiences but definitely interesting!

Are you saying that Hypnogagic Hallicinations are paranormal?

Sorry, I left out a word.  NOT paranormal.

#12 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,435 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 14 April 2016 - 04:18 PM

Hello xnokomisz!

Sorry to hear about the sleep paralysis and night terrors.  I usually have sleep paralysis or what they call "sleep hypnosis" when I am really stressed out or if I am really tired.  Have you tried changing up your sleep patterns or tried finding things to do that will get rid of stress if you have it?
Posted Image

#13 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,885 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 05:20 PM

Hiya, sorry to hear that you've been having a lot of experiences when you're trying to sleep! The most common response to what you've described is sleep paralysis. I watched a very fascinating documentary about it that you might want to look up yourself , it's called 'The Nightmare' http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3317522/

There's sufferers of sleep paralysis interviewed and it's very interesting.
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#14 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 24 April 2016 - 09:59 AM

View Postxnokomisx, on 13 April 2016 - 10:37 AM, said:

I don't think you guys realized that I also stated that I experience a lot of the shadows, voices and so forth when I was awake, and still do.

And before anyone asks, I have been evaluated, and no, I don't have schizophrenia.

I didn't come here to be treated like an everyday medical case. I came here with a serious question based on what I KNOW I am experiencing. I know what sleep paralysis is, I'm saying what I'm experiencing on top of it is what concerns me, also there are numerous, NUMEROUS other things I didn't even mention on the topic that goes along with what I originally posted.

Thanks for the medical advice, but try to see past that, please, to see what I'm talking about.

Also, "knowledge is power" seems very mocking. It's not like I don't already have an in depth knowledge of sleep paralysis, night terrors, and sleepwalking. I studied psychology and still am deeply interested, doesn't mean the paranormal can't be linked to it.

Hi, I have just read your opening message. You just tell everyone about your "I suffer from night terrors, sleep walking and sleep paralysis" but don't mention about anything else so I guess a few people will just respond about what you talked about and it's difficult to see past what your typing and we don't know anything about your background especially as you were a first time poster. So you were hoping for some knowledge/views about these spirits but all we read was that you have various sleep conditions.

Perhaps you could tell us what you are experiencing during your fully awake concious hours to see if you have the same experiences and forgive us for jumping to the wrong conclusion.
--
Sean aka Capt Zeanie

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: possession, demon, spirit, help me, sleep walking, sleep paralysis, night terrors, seeing things, hearing things, aura reading

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users