• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 ivegotspirit

ivegotspirit

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 04:08 PM

Thanks for the add to this forum.  Just wanted to share an event that happened to me about a year ago.  I was at my job in a large office building (four stories) and I came out of our lunchroom and started walking down one of our long hallways.  I was under no stress from work or experiencing any stress in my personal life either.  As I took about two steps down the hallway I looked ahead and saw an individual about 6'1" to 6'2" walking ahead perpendicular across the end of the hallway coming from  another hallway.  I saw him only about two seconds, walking at a brisk pace and I almost yelled out at him to watch out because there was a wall in front of him.  He was lanky, wearing a cowboy hat with a checkered western shirt on, jeans and western boots.  He appeared to be somewhat translucent, almost like about only 60-70% of him was there, similar as when you see people on Star Trek coming through the transporter unit.  As I was watching him cross the hallway, he walked right through the wall he was approaching and he never turned his head to look or acknowledge my presence.  I ran down the hallway and went into the office he walked into through the wall and immediately turned on the light and nobody there.

I picked up my cell phone and called my wife and asked her if she was sitting down.  I told her and she never doubted me for a moment.  I have had "events" take place at my two previous homes, one witnessed by another person at the same time as me, so I believe and my wife believes I have some sort of propensity to experience this stuff.  Anyway, that is the first time ever in my life I have "seen" a presence of what you would consider a ghost or spirit.  It shocked me at first, but since then I have no fear about ghosts walking the building I work in.

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 09:41 PM

Hello and welcome to the boards

Thanks for sharing your experience and glad you feel comfortable when these things happen. I know sometimes, it can get a bit hairy and put the wind-up people.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,882 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 21 November 2017 - 03:18 AM

:sign0016:

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#4 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,179 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 21 November 2017 - 08:06 AM

Hello and welcome!

Do you know how old that office building might be or what type of history it has?  I'm interested in it!  :)

Posted Image

"Life doesn't get easier...

You just get stronger."

#5 ivegotspirit

ivegotspirit

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 03:33 PM

It's an old telephone office building.  I'm looking for the history on it.

#6 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts
  • Interests:photography, anomalous audio recordings & enigmas.

Posted 21 November 2017 - 03:48 PM

Interesting account. What you most likely encountered was place memory or more commonly known as residual energy. Most paranormal events are attributed to non intelligent and like a scene in a movie, follows through without interaction with humans. We only observe the act. You're welcome to check history but imprints do not have to follow tragic historical events. Unfortunately there is little information obtained when these events present themselves leading to a definitive origin. Unless you have an interactive experience placing a name to a person it is purely supposition unless a unique characteristic presents itself that can be readily identified.

It's unfortunate that this event wasn't shared by another person at the time. Collaboration further discounts individual hallucination although skeptics/psychologists quickly point to the possibility of a collective hallucination. I had a collective experience about 30 years ago and the event lingers as if it happened yesterday.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay.

Edited by EVP, 21 November 2017 - 03:50 PM.

Posted Image
"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt" - Mark Twain

#7 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,443 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 11:15 PM

hello and welcome to the boards, thanks for sharing your information with us! Would love to know more about the office building
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#8 daphnerose

daphnerose

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 250 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 01:49 PM

Welcome!  Thanks for sharing!

#9 jwc

jwc

Orb

• GS Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:57 PM

View Postivegotspirit, on 20 November 2017 - 04:08 PM, said:

Thanks for the add to this forum.  Just wanted to share an event that happened to me about a year ago.  I was at my job in a large office building (four stories) and I came out of our lunchroom and started walking down one of our long hallways.  I was under no stress from work or experiencing any stress in my personal life either.  As I took about two steps down the hallway I looked ahead and saw an individual about 6'1" to 6'2" walking ahead perpendicular across the end of the hallway coming from  another hallway.  I saw him only about two seconds, walking at a brisk pace and I almost yelled out at him to watch out because there was a wall in front of him.  He was lanky, wearing a cowboy hat with a checkered western shirt on, jeans and western boots.  He appeared to be somewhat translucent, almost like about only 60-70% of him was there, similar as when you see people on Star Trek coming through the transporter unit.  As I was watching him cross the hallway, he walked right through the wall he was approaching and he never turned his head to look or acknowledge my presence.  I ran down the hallway and went into the office he walked into through the wall and immediately turned on the light and nobody there.

I picked up my cell phone and called my wife and asked her if she was sitting down.  I told her and she never doubted me for a moment.  I have had "events" take place at my two previous homes, one witnessed by another person at the same time as me, so I believe and my wife believes I have some sort of propensity to experience this stuff.  Anyway, that is the first time ever in my life I have "seen" a presence of what you would consider a ghost or spirit.  It shocked me at first, but since then I have no fear about ghosts walking the building I work in.
Welcome to the forum. I live in a three story apartment building and i was on the second floor heading for the stairs when i saw a man in a red hoodie in the hall, I paused to see who it was and the man disappeared  into the wall. Gone in seconds.

#10 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,717 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 22 November 2017 - 08:42 PM

EVP might be correct about residual energy

If it’s residual energy, it will remain unchanged and non-reactive. So be sure to check that area often. You just might catch it/him doing the same exact thing all over again.

If it’s an intelligent spirit and wants to communicate with you, it can in various way, even a simple node or quick stare. And it won't follow any exact patterns like a residual ghost. That's the one's I like to experience.  :)

If you see him again, try to get his attention. If he looks at you it's not residual.  ;)
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#11 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,443 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 09:43 PM

Good point about residual energy ! Might have just been on 'loop'.
It's in the trees, it's coming!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users