Some Of My Questions

• You cannot reply to this topic
7 replies to this topic

#1 Capt-Zeanie

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 333 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 28 October 2015 - 12:27 AM

Hello,

A brief note about me then some questions about the paranormal.

I am just hitting 50 so now I am only the downward slope of my life and then the questions on mortality start popping into one's head.

My mother-in-laws house was haunted though I personally never felt anything there in the last 32 years though other family members swear by it. Mother/Father-in-law would hear lots of things every night from footsteps up the stairs and across the landing to other bangs.
Father -in-law passed away just over 2 years ago and mother-in-law has had to sell the house and some land and moved into a barn conversion on the land.
2 weeks after father-in-laws passing mother-in-law said that she saw her first appration. We all expected to say that she had seen John(father-in-law) but she said she did not recognise the person. The house has been in the family for many generations and mothr-in-law is into genology big time and knows who all the ancesters are because they have loads of photos going back 100 years of the family and house.
When the appertion showed his self it was in the main bedroom. Mother-in-law had just dressed for bed and was just getting in, she leaned over to pick up a book of the bedside stand and then noticed a figure appear by the closed door. He was solid in appearance and wearing an old fashion brown suit. She looked at it for 10-15 seconds and then he just slowly faded away.

Anyway this had me really intrested as there is no reason for her to make this up. So I have decided that I would try and investigate the paranormal. As the house is now sold I do not have access to it.

I have some questions and these are what my goals would be over the next x years and help me investigte better.

Do Paranormal entities see our world the same way we do with our eyes?

Can they see in the dark or another wavelength. Does the dark make the activity stronger or easier for them.

If they are invisible (ie not able to be seen with our eyes etc) then what force do they use to move objects.

When a paranormal entity leaves a message on a recorder (EVP) where are the entities. Are they physically in the room with us, are they somewhere else? are they in a special room in their realm (eg a radio broadcasting studio) and using some sort of equipment to interact with us to leave the message?

I have many more questions but these are the main ones for me to start with

Thank you

Zeanie
My Signature
--
Sean aka Capt Zeanie

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 vave82

The Fairy with an Attitude

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts
  • Interests:Family time, my pets, travelling, outdoors, shopping, pretty things and paranormal - quite a good mix here!

Posted 28 October 2015 - 03:23 AM

Hello Zeanie and a big welcome to the forum! The questions you have asked are very intriguing and definitely well thought. Some very good points there! I am still learning myself about the paranormal and I will follow this thread closely - but I can assure you that you are in the right place! There are many experienced members here who have been investigating the paranormal for a long time and have a lot of knowledge. Stay tuned! :)

#3 Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,031 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 28 October 2015 - 06:04 AM

View PostCapt-Zeanie, on 28 October 2015 - 12:27 AM, said:

Hello,

A brief note about me then some questions about the paranormal.

I am just hitting 50 so now I am only the downward slope of my life and then the questions on mortality start popping into one's head.

My mother-in-laws house was haunted though I personally never felt anything there in the last 32 years though other family members swear by it. Mother/Father-in-law would hear lots of things every night from footsteps up the stairs and across the landing to other bangs.
Father -in-law passed away just over 2 years ago and mother-in-law has had to sell the house and some land and moved into a barn conversion on the land.
2 weeks after father-in-laws passing mother-in-law said that she saw her first appration. We all expected to say that she had seen John(father-in-law) but she said she did not recognise the person. The house has been in the family for many generations and mothr-in-law is into genology big time and knows who all the ancesters are because they have loads of photos going back 100 years of the family and house.
When the appertion showed his self it was in the main bedroom. Mother-in-law had just dressed for bed and was just getting in, she leaned over to pick up a book of the bedside stand and then noticed a figure appear by the closed door. He was solid in appearance and wearing an old fashion brown suit. She looked at it for 10-15 seconds and then he just slowly faded away.

Anyway this had me really intrested as there is no reason for her to make this up. So I have decided that I would try and investigate the paranormal. As the house is now sold I do not have access to it.

I have some questions and these are what my goals would be over the next x years and help me investigte better.

Do Paranormal entities see our world the same way we do with our eyes?

Can they see in the dark or another wavelength. Does the dark make the activity stronger or easier for them.

If they are invisible (ie not able to be seen with our eyes etc) then what force do they use to move objects.

When a paranormal entity leaves a message on a recorder (EVP) where are the entities. Are they physically in the room with us, are they somewhere else? are they in a special room in their realm (eg a radio broadcasting studio) and using some sort of equipment to interact with us to leave the message?

I have many more questions but these are the main ones for me to start with

Thank you

Zeanie

Welcome to the forums!  Short answer is: we don't know much about the paranormal for sure to give accurate answers to your questions. Far as moving objects, it is theorized that they can manipulate energy to do so. Far as EVP's, we don't know. It's possible they are right there, there have been instances where the actual disembodied voice was also heard by whoever was recording, but usually that's not the case. Some pioneers in the EVP field do lean towards something like your radio studio analogy. They try and make contact same place and same time every day, and claim whoever is on the other side learns this and there is more communication. And some claim that there are those on the other side that are using equipment and trying to  communicate with us like we are with them.  AAEVP is on of the pioneering groups in EVP's, they've changed their name since but are a great resource. I don't agree with everything they say or do, but they know more than I do!    Here's a link:  http://atransc.org/index.htm
My Signature
Posted Image

#4 belar

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and kids, reading fantasy fiction, movies, twisty puzzles, and learning about the paranormal.

Posted 28 October 2015 - 11:29 AM

I think many of us would like to have the answers to your questions!

#5 Capt-Zeanie

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 333 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 28 October 2015 - 07:15 PM

Being skeptical and with a scienfic mind is what intrges me that there are satill some fundemental forces that we are not aware of.

I had this converstion with some friends who totally scoff at the paranormal. "To see with one's own eyes" is usually the proof anyone needs to believe in something. I did ask my friends these questions.
Q) Do you believe in ghosts?
A) No unless we see it for our own eyes.

Q) Is the world flat?
A) Of course not, it's round.

I then said to them how do you know the world is round when you have no physically seen it for yourself. One a few people have see the world as a totally round object (Apollo Astronauts) yet you believe and take their word, so why do you not take the words of people who may of seen a ghost etc.

Another of my bigger questions is (depending of peoples view point) is Gary Galka. If he has been communicating with his daughter Melissa sice 2003 I would love to hear what see has said about the place she is supossly now living in. If you take all the sentimental stuff out like "i love daddy" etc then what has she said about where she is after 12 years of communicating.

There are more things I would like to investigate from the begining of my jouney and hope to read some of it here.

Sean
My Signature
--
Sean aka Capt Zeanie

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,697 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:27 AM

Wow, Sean, they are really good questions. Like many here it would be nice to know all the answers. I can only talk from my experience and I know I don't have all the answers either.

I was shown that spirits are much like the living are. Some are sensitive and find it easy and can interact with us in real time, while other spirits are clueless about the shared time and don't interact. I also believe that our loved ones can and do interact and share in our lives. I believe a lot of this interaction is often written off as coincidences or wishful thinking on the part of the living.

I remember my mother once said, the worse thing she could think about being dead, was to be able to see and hear us but for us not to know she was there. She joked and said for us to include her in our conversations once in a while.
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#7 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,915 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 02:30 PM

I don't know if we will ever have the answer! But we can certainly work towards some of the answers by researching and sharing, and keeping the memories of our loved ones alive :)
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#8 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,697 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 06:53 PM

That is so true earthly :D
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter