Santa Sleigh       santa

It's Been Extremely Quiet Here The Last Few Days.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 11:22 AM

It's so odd. Quieter than I think it's ever been, and yet we're in the Halloween month.

The really weird thing? Even my house has been quiet and as you know I've been having weird things happen for a couple years. And the thing is, my gramma died last week (yes, it's been an EXTREMELY difficult couple weeks. The SOB fired me again, I'll tell you I'd rather gouge out my eyes with a spoon than work for him again. 4th time he did this, you'd think I'd have learned already. Gramma died. Then the AC went out during the hottest part of New Orleans summer costing $10,000 to replace from a lighting strike. Killed the tv too). I thought for sure it would all pick up in my house but it's been completely quiet.

Where is everyone?

#2 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,061 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 05 October 2018 - 11:47 AM

I have no idea, I've noticed too.
Posted Image

#3 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,374 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 05 October 2018 - 01:06 PM

View Postmoiraesfate, on 05 October 2018 - 11:22 AM, said:

It's so odd. Quieter than I think it's ever been, and yet we're in the Halloween month.

The really weird thing? Even my house has been quiet and as you know I've been having weird things happen for a couple years. And the thing is, my gramma died last week (yes, it's been an EXTREMELY difficult couple weeks. The SOB fired me again, I'll tell you I'd rather gouge out my eyes with a spoon than work for him again. 4th time he did this, you'd think I'd have learned already. Gramma died. Then the AC went out during the hottest part of New Orleans summer costing $10,000 to replace from a lighting strike. Killed the tv too). I thought for sure it would all pick up in my house but it's been completely quiet.

Where is everyone?

I'm sorry your grandma passed, and sorry you've been having such bad luck lately.

I'm not sure where every one is and what not. Maybe pooky ate them, or they are busy as of lately.
Posted Image

#4 PIT leader

PIT leader

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal and house music,horror films,comics

Posted 05 October 2018 - 01:41 PM

We do seem to be in a lull of sorts, I'm sure things will pick up nearer Halloween.
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#5 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,452 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 05 October 2018 - 07:28 PM

I've noticed the lull as well. It's been quiet, too quiet. Maybe MrsFrootloops is right; perhaps Pooky is up to some snacking between meals. By the way, who fed the little scrapper last?

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 05 October 2018 - 07:29 PM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#6 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,374 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 05 October 2018 - 07:55 PM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 05 October 2018 - 07:28 PM, said:

I've noticed the lull as well. It's been quiet, too quiet. Maybe MrsFrootloops is right; perhaps Pooky is up to some snacking between meals. By the way, who fed the little scrapper last?

I do not know, we decided to let him roam free for Halloween, so... he is probably eating whatever he finds on the floor, including people.
Posted Image

#7 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,452 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 05 October 2018 - 08:17 PM

:confused: So then, for safety sake, no more napping on the sofa for a while. Can you imagine waking up from a nap and seeing a drooling Pooky standing over you, licking his lips and grinning. Scary, very scary :Boo: .

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#8 daphnerose

daphnerose

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 09:10 PM

Well theres not been a lull in my neck of the woods. More here thus year than in many years!  Right now it's disappearing items challenge.

And pennies every freaking where!

Edited by daphnerose, 05 October 2018 - 09:09 PM.

#9 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,809 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 05:24 AM

Aww, pennies, someone is thinking hard about you! Daph

Yes, sorry for your loss Moiraesfate maybe the activity is quiet because that is what you need right now :hug: . It is quiet and we have been thinking hard on some activities we can enjoy this Halloween, so anyone has any suggestions we are all ears.

moiraesfate
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#10 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 12:03 PM

Thanks guys. Pooky gave me a giggle today. ;)