Thanks for looking after us, Lady.

#2 Amethyst

Amethyst

Official Ghoststudy Psychic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,311 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 04:15 PM

Count me in!  I think she does a fantastic job!  

Ame
IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

#3 Noid

Noid

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Photography, painting, research, genetics, artificial intellegence programming

Posted 30 December 2007 - 04:31 PM

good.gif  innocent0005.gif

#4 Ubriaca

Ubriaca

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Interests:paranormal, reading, writing, fashion, design

Posted 30 December 2007 - 04:59 PM

As a newer member,I have to say, she is obviously quite intelligent, and I appreciate her standing up for me, in that thread down there.  Again, as a newer member, one of the most interesting things about Jeeps is that she is sort of this mystery person...I checked out the myspace page, and no photos, and no photos here either. I kind of like it, as it feeds the detective in me.  I am wondering though, is there any relation between Sean Lennon and Jeeps? I had never heard of Vancouver, WA. Surely, they must know each other! I feel like Nancy Drew....

Seriously though, I think we were all thinking what you posted Jeeps. I have even gone back and forth on PM about it with another member, who brought it to my attention. The posts were baited enough for me to get it, and it was nice to finally have someone who has the power and credibility, say something like that. Or write it...

Thanks~
C-
Follow Me On Twitter: @ChandraMischief

#5 Lawgiver

Lawgiver

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 06:03 PM

I heart Jeeps too. She's my boo.

#6 LuvMyWeinerDog

LuvMyWeinerDog

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 06:06 PM

Evvvvveryone loves Jeeps!!!   innocent0005.gif
Seriously!!! wub.gif
I know I do!  heart.gif She kicks butt for us!!!   heart.gif
In Loving Memory of My Brother Peter
August 29, 1967 - August 6, 2006

#7 Lawgiver

Lawgiver

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE(Ubriaca @ Dec 30 2007, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
~snip!
Seriously though, I think we were all thinking what you posted Jeeps. I have even gone back and forth on PM about it with another member, who brought it to my attention. The posts were baited enough for me to get it, and it was nice to finally have someone who has the power and credibility, say something like that. Or write it...

Thanks~
C-

I agree with  this, also, on another board I go to they have a rule that if you start those "I'm taking my toys and going home " type of threads like this person did, you go. None of those please come back crud, you are banned. I've always thought that was a great idea. I absolutely hate,hate,hate those whiney look at poor me, nobody likes me threads so they can see just how many people will pop in and say oh no, please dont go. This has been pulled by a few people in the past and has always set my teeth on edge. (at least one was banned for excessive whiney LAM post ) Does that make sense or am I rambling or

Oh look shiny things.

Miriam

#8 Guest_ellsbeth_*

Guest_ellsbeth_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2007 - 06:37 PM

Jeeps is too cool yahoo.gif

#9 Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*

Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2007 - 06:38 PM

She's alright..... I guess..... th_sarcastic_blum.gif

#10 Nemorach

Nemorach

Official Thread Killer

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,731 posts
  • Interests:....escaping certain death on a regular basis....

Posted 30 December 2007 - 06:40 PM

I'm more of a truck person, myself.  th_sarcastic_blum.gif

Posted Image

Sheesh, you don't post for awhile and people try to take your title. Not yours, you can't have it.

#11 Lady Sorbus

Lady Sorbus

Offical GS Headshrinker

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,334 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, history, paranormal, symbology, theatre, cinema, Knights Templar, classic cartoons (none of the rubbish out there now), shamanism and witchcraft

Posted 30 December 2007 - 08:08 PM

Thanks for stealing my joke Nem. *sobs*

I don't know Jeeps that well, in all honesty. We haven't had much reason to communicate, but I can judge a person by how I've seen her interacting with others. She seems like good people to me.

So Can I Has a I  heart.gif Jeeps t-shirt? Size XL pls.

kthxbai

#12 Cooks

Cooks

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 214 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 09:19 PM

She's one reason I've felt welcome here, I have to say. I appreciate her.   good.gif

Posted Image

#13 Augustine

Augustine

Escaped Lunatic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,566 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 10:35 PM

Because nobody says it better than lolcats...

Thanks for being so awesome, Jeeps!   innocent0005.gif

#14 Beatlefish

Beatlefish

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:ghosts, music, tv, reading ghost stories, conspiracy theories, real life mysteries.

Posted 30 December 2007 - 11:32 PM

innocent0005.gif I do (((((((( hugs ))))))))

#15 citrinecastle

citrinecastle

Priestess of Poo

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,573 posts
  • Interests:Stalking GS moderators, discussing horrific bowel movements and all that is stinky, cat speaking, eating bubble wrap

Posted 31 December 2007 - 01:11 AM

I heart Jeeps because before she was a mod, her and I got in a heap load of trouble here on these here boards! Good times! We joined at the same time! Alas...like in a family, she's the fun and responsible one and I am the brat mom and dad want to kick out because I refuse to be serious and I have a drama queen problem. AT times.

But she's always been a fair and cool and FUNNY gal....even as a mod. Waaaay back then some of the mods weren't like that. Matter of fact, the reincarnation of Hitler used to run this board with an iron fist. And Jeeps, myself and a few others braved that person's wrath and we ventured into the jungle and we....

Sorry. Hallucinations got mixed in with the 98% fact there. pleasantry.gif

Love you Jeeps. And not in the creepy way. *wink*

The wink made it creepy, didn't it?

Posted Image

http://www.myspace.com/citrinecastle

Ask Me About My Bowel Movements, I Dare You

No...Let's NOT Talk About My Bowel Movements You Rascally Evil Mod, You

#16 JeepersCreepers

JeepersCreepers

Lil' D's Gramma

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,277 posts
  • Location:Over the Hill and Through the Woods...Really just Over the Hill
  • Interests:My grandson!!

Posted 31 December 2007 - 06:39 AM

Awwwwwww! I feel warm and fuzzy!  wub.gif Thanks you guys! Very much appreciated. This last incident seemed easy but it definately isn't easy all the time. Sometimes I feel like the hard nosed witch around here.

Cit, I most definitely remember those days! We did have a lot of fun  th_angel.gif You, me and Lux got into a lot of trouble. Boy and did she chew him up and spit him out! She was Hitler.

Ubriaca, no sean lennon and I are not relatives...lol...WA is a big place  laugh.gif

Lawgiver,
"I'm taking my toys and going home " type of threads like this person did, you go. None of those please come back crud, you are banned."

We agree. I *have* made exceptions to a couple people, it depends on what the scenario was. But these last few months, I've noticed quite a few people that left and who felt the need to gang up on GS and staff are now trying to come back. Not gonna happen. Burned bridges don't function to well!

Thank you guys for all you have said in here. It really made me feel good!  innocent0005.gif I do luv ya, I do, I do, I do!

#17 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,050 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 31 December 2007 - 07:19 AM

^^^
What everyone else said. I was glad to see her call BS on that user, it was obvious to pretty much everyone what was going on for the past month with that situation
Posted Image

#18 shonalynn

shonalynn

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,329 posts
  • Interests:Nachos, beer, football.

Posted 31 December 2007 - 09:10 AM

Well I must be the odd ball out because I don't love Jeeps. Many of you don't know this, but a long time ago Jeeps stole my beer and drank it all. I have never forgiven her. I'm not quite sure I could forgive her even if I wanted to. Oh she has crawled back to me many times, begging for me to love her again, but I just ignore her. I know she will just steal my beer again..and again....and again.

Oh I can't take it!!! I love you Jeeps!! heart.gif  wub.gif  heart.gif
I'm on Facebook!

#19 Nemorach

Nemorach

Official Thread Killer

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,731 posts
  • Interests:....escaping certain death on a regular basis....

Posted 31 December 2007 - 09:44 AM

QUOTE(shonalynn @ Dec 31 2007, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I must be the odd ball out because I don't love Jeeps. Many of you don't know this, but a long time ago Jeeps stole my beer and drank it all. I have never forgiven her. I'm not quite sure I could forgive her even if I wanted to. Oh she has crawled back to me many times, begging for me to love her again, but I just ignore her. I know she will just steal my beer again..and again....and again.
Oh I can't take it!!! I love you Jeeps!! heart.gif  wub.gif  heart.gif

I was gonna' say....You've stolen my beer millions of times and I still love you.

Posted Image

Sheesh, you don't post for awhile and people try to take your title. Not yours, you can't have it.

#20 Sly-Spectre

Sly-Spectre

Larry

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
  • Interests:Surfing, Drinking, Eating, Sleeping, Partying, Pool(Billiards to you Englishmen) and...Ghosts and Cryptozoology.<br /><br />I'm on Facebook look for Gerry Nix

Posted 31 December 2007 - 10:03 AM

Thank god I haven't had a beer with any of you... I'd hate to have to steal your guys' beer. ninja.gif

SoCal loves you jeeps!
"Something weird is going on Jess." Simon whispered as they waited to be served. "I overheard Sara and Hector say something about 'getting back at you' in the library this morning."
Jessie thought for a moment, his face expressionless as usual.
"That's just crazy." he said. "I didn't think you even knew where the library was."

-Excerpt from my short story "Stabbed in the Front."