• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 zizou

zizou

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 04:37 PM

ok this is weird so i thought i would share, this is the 3rd time in less than a week, i live with family
but for some reason when its me who try to turn on the lamp, it dies! kinda like explode from inside, this is 3rd time in a row and all
happend at night? and happens only when its me who turn it on! notice that the lamps  that died were in diffrence rooms,
is this coincidence ? all of them? just happend to be me?

#2 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,351 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 12 December 2017 - 06:10 PM

You could be a "'Slider". A "Slider" is a person who can cause strange electrical and magnetic phenomena, light bulbs may blow every time a “Slider” touches a lamp or a light switch. Computers may flicker and freeze, CD/DVD players may skip tracks/chapters, etc.

I am a "Slider", as is a few others here on the boards. As well as, the phenomena described above, I can't wear a battery operated watch, as the batteries never last a day. Also, my cell phone will only last for one call. I have to keep it off to make the battery charge last. I'm forever giving people electric shocks when I touch them.

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 12 December 2017 - 06:20 PM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,339 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 12 December 2017 - 06:18 PM

Is a slider the same as an abductee? cause don't they have issues with electricity too?
Posted Image

#4 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,351 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 12 December 2017 - 06:29 PM

OMG, i hope not! :alien:  :confused0068:  I have it bad enough as it is, I don't need to be an abductee on top of it. ;)  Seriously though, many abductees are "Sliders".

Posted Image

My Shop

#5 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,339 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 12 December 2017 - 07:06 PM

It's ok MacC. If you are, they do a pretty good job at keeping you knocked out lol.
Posted Image

#6 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 11:14 PM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 12 December 2017 - 06:10 PM, said:

I am a "Slider", as is a few others here on the boards. As well as, the phenomena described above, I can't wear a battery operated watch, as the batteries never last a day. Also, my cell phone will only last for one call. I have to keep it off to make the battery charge last. I'm forever giving people electric shocks when I touch them.

Don't take this wrong Mac, but I'd love to test you with my Tri-Field Natural in various modes.The Tri-Field Natural is said to be able to detect the amount of energy a grain of salt would produce if lifted in a 10'x10' room. It's strictly magnetic and DC based.

#7 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:06 AM

Uh what? I have a Trifield Natural EMF meter, in addition to static aka DC fields it also detects magnetic and radio frequencies. BUT it's designed to filter out 60hz frquencies {possibly 50Hz too but I'm not sure about that}.

As for the "amount of energy a grain of salt would produce if lifted in a 10'x10' room" what the heck does that even mean? Without a height you cannot even define the amount of energy that is based on an average salt grain weight AND the meter only detects electric, magnetic and RF and those last two wont be doing much to salt. So if it's just static then yeah any cheap static detector could do that.

Anywho, yes the TriField meter is way cool and uber sensitive and you can even detect people walking by on the other side of a wall :yes: That said I'm not aware of any electrical, magnetic or wacky RF generating tricks to empty a battery so I'm not sure what a Trifield meter is going to show.

Back to MacC like wierdness ... I don't know about the slider thang but I did have a girlfriend who was literally unable to use a calculator ... it was the weirdest thing too she could do some simple addition and get the wrong answer. If she did the same calculation again it would be a different wrong answer. If I used the calculator it worked fine ... it was absolutely hysterical but really odd :yes:

Oh and she was incapable of using a computer BUT that was um well for different reasons ... did I mention she used a calculator for simple addition :wallbash:

:bunny:
- siguie -

#8 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,532 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:52 AM

I think this is the thing about the salt... It is all going over my head :crazy:

" A 3V/m field is so feeble that if a 10’x10’x10′ room were filled with a field of this strength, it would contain the total amount of energy equivalent to that required to lift a single grain of table salt 1/50th of an inch or 0.51 millimetres."
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#9 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,351 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:55 PM

View PostEVP, on 12 December 2017 - 11:14 PM, said:

Don't take this wrong Mac, but I'd love to test you with my Tri-Field Natural in various modes.The Tri-Field Natural is said to be able to detect the amount of energy a grain of salt would produce if lifted in a 10'x10' room. It's strictly magnetic and DC based.

With my luck, I'd screw up your meter. :lol:

View Postsiguie, on 13 December 2017 - 12:06 AM, said:

Uh what? I have a Trifield Natural EMF meter, in addition to static aka DC fields it also detects magnetic and radio frequencies. BUT it's designed to filter out 60hz frquencies {possibly 50Hz too but I'm not sure about that}.

As for the "amount of energy a grain of salt would produce if lifted in a 10'x10' room" what the heck does that even mean? Without a height you cannot even define the amount of energy that is based on an average salt grain weight AND the meter only detects electric, magnetic and RF and those last two wont be doing much to salt. So if it's just static then yeah any cheap static detector could do that.

Anywho, yes the TriField meter is way cool and uber sensitive and you can even detect people walking by on the other side of a wall :yes: That said I'm not aware of any electrical, magnetic or wacky RF generating tricks to empty a battery so I'm not sure what a Trifield meter is going to show.

Back to MacC like wierdness ... I don't know about the slider thang but I did have a girlfriend who was literally unable to use a calculator ... it was the weirdest thing too she could do some simple addition and get the wrong answer. If she did the same calculation again it would be a different wrong answer. If I used the calculator it worked fine ... it was absolutely hysterical but really odd :yes:

Oh and she was incapable of using a computer BUT that was um well for different reasons ... did I mention she used a calculator for simple addition :wallbash:

I can use my PC, only when I'm calm, but not when I'm upset or stressed. When that happens my PC would freeze and a couple of times it's shut down on me.

Posted Image

My Shop

#10 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:15 PM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 13 December 2017 - 03:55 PM, said:

I can use my PC, only when I'm calm, but not when I'm upset or stressed. When that happens my PC would freeze and a couple of times it's shut down on me.

I dunno just sounds like yer using a micro$oft product Posted Image

- siguie -

#11 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 06:16 PM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 13 December 2017 - 05:52 AM, said:

I think this is the thing about the salt... It is all going over my head :crazy:

" A 3V/m field is so feeble that if a 10’x10’x10′ room were filled with a field of this strength, it would contain the total amount of energy equivalent to that required to lift a single grain of table salt 1/50th of an inch or 0.51 millimetres."

Yes, and that's why I sooooo dislike these kind of "visual/mental aids" they don't really mean anything useful but seem to imply some amazing amount ... in this case ... sensitivity. For comparison a single photon of visible light posses far less energy BUT is still easily detectable.
- siguie -

#12 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,351 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 06:24 PM

View Postsiguie, on 13 December 2017 - 05:15 PM, said:

:happy0194:

Posted Image

My Shop

#13 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 14 December 2017 - 05:40 AM

Thanks for the thread.  I never knew what type of thing was called.
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#14 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,351 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 07:38 AM

View Postsiguie, on 13 December 2017 - 05:15 PM, said:

Just now my printer turned on and I didn't touch it, I'm just sitting near it. :lol:

Posted Image

My Shop

#15 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,339 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 12:19 PM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 14 December 2017 - 07:38 AM, said:

Just now my printer turned on and I didn't touch it, I'm just sitting near it. :lol:
It was pooky. lol.
Posted Image

#16 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,532 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 05:59 AM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 14 December 2017 - 07:38 AM, said:

I can relate to that MacC but I am lucky it doesn't happen all the time for me :no: but has with a lot of different appliances over the years. Never too sure if it is me or something else. Maybe Pooky's friends.
Posted Image

#17 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,351 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 01:10 PM

I hope it's Pooky and not one of his friends; having Pooky here is bad enough.

Posted Image

My Shop

#18 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 01:31 PM

Um printers, tablets, even computers turn ON automagically all of the time ... unless you have a hard toggle switch or the device has no power at all then maybe paranormalish BUT just turning on is pretty normal.

Anywho the most common issue is UPnP and or people using carp outlets that are noisy and or ungrounded.

Oh and long LONG ago ... maybe still today Idunno ... Macs would turn on when you said "computer on" but a lot of people didn't realize it and there were many a haunted mac 'cuz people occasionaly said things like "time to turn my computer on" then BAM :confused0068:
- siguie -

#19 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 15 December 2017 - 01:47 PM

View Postsiguie, on 15 December 2017 - 01:31 PM, said:

Um printers, tablets, even computers turn ON automagically all of the time ... unless you have a hard toggle switch or the device has no power at all then maybe paranormalish BUT just turning on is pretty normal.

Anywho the most common issue is UPnP and or people using carp outlets that are noisy and or ungrounded.

Oh and long LONG ago ... maybe still today Idunno ... Macs would turn on when you said "computer on" but a lot of people didn't realize it and there were many a haunted mac 'cuz people occasionaly said things like "time to turn my computer on" then BAM :confused0068:

Bahahhahahahhahahaha

Back in my 20's (a long time ago) I used to think I had some sort of thing / issue like this.  I would see a number of street lights that would turn off as I drove under them or occasionally fluorescent lights in buildings.  It was never consistent enough to say it was me.  I have not noticed it happening around me for a long time.
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#20 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,532 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 06:27 AM

View Postsiguie, on 15 December 2017 - 01:31 PM, said:

Oh and long LONG ago ... maybe still today Idunno ... Macs would turn on when you said "computer on" but a lot of people didn't realize it and there were many a haunted ma
c 'cuz people occasionaly said things like "time to turn my computer on" then BAM :confused0068:

Yes, we have a smart TV that is voice activated. We had to turn it off when the grandchildren talked it would turn on.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: paranomal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users