My Guilty Pleasure

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Altersense

Altersense

EVP

• GS Member
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:It would be easier for me to list the things I am not interested in.
    100 degree weather
    Cats with attitude
    Romance Novels/Hallmark or Lifetime Channel
    That pretty much sums me up....everything else is on the table(:

Posted 24 February 2020 - 08:43 AM

I don't have a good amount of time to watch television, but a couple nights a week after my daughter has gone to bed, I will get 2-3 more episodes under my belt with I believe two days of actual binge watching since Ive started this program about 8 months ago which translates to well over 400 episodes so far, lol.
Its on Amazon Prime. 26 seasons. 40 episodes in each (Good God). It's called Dark Shadows. Anyone else seen it? Paranormal soap opera from the 60's. My first soap opera ever, lol. Hopefully, my last. Yes, the script is borderline cheesy. Yes, they forget their lines from time to time. Yes, the camera man has goofed up. Yes, the stage hand has also. Yes, there are phantom crashes from behind the scenes that you can only imagine what happened. All which adds to the cheesy charm of this surprisingly addictive show for me. Looking for other addicts so I dont feel alone lol
Posted Image

#2 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,620 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 24 February 2020 - 05:55 PM

That is still one of my FAVORITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Enjoy!!!!

#3 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,404 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf (Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 24 February 2020 - 07:23 PM

I used to watch that when it was on. They play it TV every once in a while. Go team Barnabas! :pop: :dance:

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#4 GothickangelCa

GothickangelCa

Apport

• GS Member
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Artist, Blogger, Goth. Manga Comic Artist,
    Shamanism, Paranormal, Occult (Research Only), Astral Projection, Travel and Camping.

Posted 26 February 2020 - 02:20 PM

Its the only TV soap I've watched. /\/\(^,^)/\/\

Light and Shadow. A place where the line is blurred between both worlds.

Nothing is as it seems. Shadow doesn't always mean evil and light doesn't always mean divine.

Posted Image

#5 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,034 posts

Posted 26 February 2020 - 09:23 PM

lol makes me want to re-watch it just to see the things you mentioned :D
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#6 Altersense

Altersense

EVP

• GS Member
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:It would be easier for me to list the things I am not interested in.
    100 degree weather
    Cats with attitude
    Romance Novels/Hallmark or Lifetime Channel
    That pretty much sums me up....everything else is on the table(:

Posted 26 February 2020 - 10:04 PM

Oooo, this is awesome to have found a Dark Shadows club. No one I have talked to in person has any idea of what I'm referring to. Thanks for all the comments ^_^  
Team Barnabas!