• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 sirrusz

sirrusz

EVP

• GS Member
  • 79 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 11:42 AM

Throughout the last year, I've stayed at the Hotel San Carlos in Phoenix, AZ.  This picture was taken in February of this year.
Posted Image
There was no one else on the 7th floor at the time.  A ghost by the name of Bob did this.  Bob is supposedly the ghost of a former manager at the hotel.  One month prior to this photo, I was exiting the hotel's elevator on the 7th floor, and I heard someone scream, "If you believe in something, then you should HELP US!", followed by a whispered, "Please, God?" inches away from me.  But there was no one else there on the 7th floor.  I recorded a video last August at the same location.  Around 2:18, I captured an EVP that sounds like, "It worked."  https://www.youtube....h?v=DJzfkoz-Vk8
In October, I was able to get a medium to come to the hotel to get more information.  (https://www.youtube....h?v=FxqLeKOSOJQ)  I started getting a lot of headaches in the basement.  (Not sure if that's normal)  My ghostbox app had said, "Charlotte", and, "Murdered", in room 704.  "Lucy" was the name of the woman who was murdered in room 704.  "Charlotte" was the name of the pipe system in the basement of the hotel.  In theory, the energy in the basement of the building was what was drawing tragic events to the hotel.  I'm just not certain as to who was controlling the energy.
I was there again last month.  I recorded EVP's in the hotel's fitness center.  (The fitness center was Bob's old office)  In the process of going to, and from, the fitness center, I heard the sounds of a little girl crying on the 2nd floor.  The sounds were coming from the hotel's conference center, but the door was locked.  When I asked Bob about her, he said, "Demon".  If that's true, then what is it doing there?  How did it get there?  I've tried to find out, if this is a demon, if it's anything that's already been identified, but there's nothing about a "crying demon girl" listed online.  The hotel staff at least was able to confirm that it was indeed a negative presence that, at one point, told a staff member, "Get out."  I think it may have gotten to the hotel by accident.  Has anyone else had any experience with things like this?

#2 lorac61469

lorac61469

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 05:03 PM

So you're saying an entity used fries to write a message?

How do you know that someone (a real person) didn't do it? Is there any video evidence?

#3 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,012 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 28 November 2016 - 05:09 PM

Cool.... I think you should go back and say, "I'm here, how can I help" .....have recorder going.  ;)

Sounds like lot's of interesting events going on there!
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#4 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Shadow Ghost

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,401 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 28 November 2016 - 06:25 PM

:huh:  Did you or someone else put the fries there, to see if the ghost would use them to write a message?

Okay, this is what I have dug up so far, as to possible hauntings:

As the story goes, when the property was a school, three young Native American children, two brothers and a friend died. They were playing ball and drowned when the ball fell into the well and they tried to retrieve it..Management denies they died in the well, but acknowledge you can hear their voices in the basement, where the well was situated.

In May 7, 1928, 22 yr-old woman, named Leone Jensen, was checked into room 720. She came across country to marry her fiance, but he no longer loved her and this plunged her into a deep depression. She put on her wedding gown and walked to the rooftop of the hotel. This was where the owner, Charles Harris and his family lived. They tried to stop her, but was unsuccessful. She climbed up on top of the ledge and jumped to her death.

The little girl aged between 6 to 9 yrs-old visits rooms in the hotel and will sit and cry, they believe she is one of the children, who died from the flu-epidemic that ravaged the area. They also believe, she went to the school there

On December 9, 2004, an unidentified man jumped to his death from the hotel's roof.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#5 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,012 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 07:36 PM

All good information, McCGStudy.... and excellent research.... thank you!

I think someone needs to go in there and be dedicated to getting plenty of EVPs. He/she (ghost) probably has something to say and wants to talk. Just waiting for the right person to come along with compassion and grace.
Posted Image

#6 sirrusz

sirrusz

EVP

• GS Member
  • 79 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 08:09 PM

View Postlorac61469, on 28 November 2016 - 05:03 PM, said:

So you're saying an entity used fries to write a message?

How do you know that someone (a real person) didn't do it? Is there any video evidence?
They do have cameras positioned throughout the hotel.  I don't have access to the footage though.  I left the fries in a container on the desk.  I went downstairs for thirty minutes.  When I went back upstairs, this was written on the desk.  All the other hotel guests had stepped out for the evening.

#7 sirrusz

sirrusz

EVP

• GS Member
  • 79 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 08:25 PM

View PostMacCGStudy, on 28 November 2016 - 06:25 PM, said:

:huh:  Did you or someone else put the fries there, to see if the ghost would use them to write a message?

As the story goes, when the property was a school, three young Native American children, two brothers and a friend died. They were playing ball and drowned when the ball fell into the well and they tried to retrieve it..Management denies they died in the well, but acknowledge you can hear their voices in the basement, where the well was situated.

In May 7, 1928, 22 yr-old woman, named Leone Jensen, was checked into room 720. She came across country to marry her fiance, but he no longer loved her and this plunged her into a deep depression. She put on her wedding gown and walked to the rooftop of the hotel. This was where the owner, Charles Harris and his family lived. They tried to stop her, but was unsuccessful. She climbed up on top of the ledge and jumped to her death.

The little girl aged between 6 to 9 yrs-old visits rooms in the hotel and will sit and cry, they believe she is one of the children, who died from the flu-epidemic that ravaged the area. They also believe, she went to the school there

On December 9, 2004, an unidentified man jumped to his death from the hotel's roof.
I put the fries in a container on the desk.  (I honestly thought he might be hungry.  Although, I'm not sure if ghosts eat food, it was the thought that counted.)
The medium who came to the hotel in October got the following information.
1.The three children in the basement did not drown in a well, and at least one of them was murdered by being cut in half.
2.Leone Jensen did not jump off the roof.  She was pushed off the roof, and she may have been pregnant at the time.  (I've had multiple conversations with Ms. Jensen in room 720, and she did at least confirm that she did not jump off the roof.  It's a sensitive subject, and I didn't ask any further questions about her death.)  She's still there now, because of the celebrity surrounding her circumstances.  She likes the reputation of being famous, and has no intention of moving on any time soon.
3.Bob, the ghost who wrote "help" with the fries, is the ghost of a former manager at the hotel.  Rumor has it that he killed his wife, and kids, and then hung himself.  I confirmed it with the hotel staff.  The rumor is false.  Bob didn't murder his family.  Bob murdered Roger.
Posted Image
I posted this photo a long time ago.  Everybody thought it was a lens flare.  I thought that was Bob.  It's not Bob.  The medium said that was Roger.  Roger is the man who Bob murdered in the alley behind the hotel.  (Roger is the other entity who hangs out with Bob in the fitness center.)  After the hotel got rid of the ghost tours, the medium explained that Bob is very confused as to what he is still doing at the hotel.  Unfortunately, there is a lot tied to Bob being at the hotel.  I had hoped that if I gave him a new purpose, he might stick around.  So, I asked him to start helping people.  (That was last month's visit.)
4.Most of the ghosts at this hotel are there, because they want to be there.  They love the hotel.  They aren't trapped, but they did miss whatever opportunity they had to move on.
5.Most of the people who died at the hotel had stories fabricated around the circumstances of their deaths.  

The medium also confirmed the energy in the basement.  My theory is that someone/something is using that energy to draw negative circumstances to the hotel.  I'm just not certain as to who is directing the energy.
I've never actually seen the crying girl before.  I read about her possibly being from the school they built in the beginning.  All I know is that Bob said, "Demon", when I asked him about her.

Edited by sirrusz, 29 November 2016 - 09:20 PM.

#8 sirrusz

sirrusz

EVP

• GS Member
  • 79 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 09:01 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 28 November 2016 - 07:36 PM, said:

I think someone needs to go in there and be dedicated to getting plenty of EVPs. He/she (ghost) probably has something to say and wants to talk. Just waiting for the right person to come along with compassion and grace.
I'm very interested in the stories of what happened to these people at the hotel.  There's a video I took in August while I was in room 720.  There's a shadow figure sitting in the chair in the room.  When I enter the room around 1:29, I flicked the light on and the shadow disappears.  When I turned the light back off the shadow came back.  But there should be nothing in that section of the room that makes the shadow.  https://www.youtube....=-OFNHB0Z3jU  I believe that to be Leone Jensen.  She's actually a very nice lady, and she had a lot of detailed information about the hotel.  On the second floor of the hotel, there were frames with newspaper articles detailing the history in the surrounding area.  One of these articles was regarding "The Great Papago Escape".  It detailed how twenty-five Germans tunneled out of Camp Papago Park in 1944.  One of these men, Walter Kozur, actually managed to walk around downtown Phoenix.  The medium I brought to the hotel said that he had done something to Ms. Jensen.  The Internet says that all he did was walk around downtown Phoenix, gather up some food and cigarettes, and then he headed back to a cave in the nearby mountains to join two other Germans who were hiding.  All twenty-five Germans were eventually captured.  I tried asking Ms. Jensen what exactly it was that Walter did, but she wouldn't say anything about it.  Instead, she said to ask him directly.  I think he might be one of the people who hangs out in the basement, but I'm not sure why he would be down there.

#9 sirrusz

sirrusz

EVP

• GS Member
  • 79 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 09:36 PM

View PostMacCGStudy, on 28 November 2016 - 06:25 PM, said:

This was taken back in October.  This was the medium I brought to the hotel.  The man who jumped off the roof in 2004 was "Bruce".  https://www.youtube....h?v=lxw_6syWFTw
They removed a part of the ladder that lead to the roof to discourage anyone from going up there.  I started getting massive headaches around this portion of the ladder.

#10 sirrusz

sirrusz

EVP

• GS Member
  • 79 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 09:50 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 28 November 2016 - 07:36 PM, said:

Lastly, I saw that this was posted recently.  https://www.youtube....zI5uEtbH8.  Who is Steve Huff?  I need to find a get-it-right-stick so that I can find him, and smack him over the head with it.  He got a lot of stuff wrong.  (At one point, he says that Ms. Jensen walked up the fire escape.  She didn't.  She walked up the hotel's stairs to get to the roof.)  I've tried his app before, and it didn't work when I tried it.  None of the spirits really seem to like him, but they understood that he was trying to help.  His video mentioned a "crossover attempt with a crystal clear validation that it worked".  But the last part of his video looks like an edited effect.  I've encountered interference with cameras, but nothing like what's in his video.

#11 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,012 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 02:34 AM

I like the video in post 8. The light goes on and the shadow image disappears. I'm going to play around with it and I'll post the images.
Posted Image

#12 capn b

capn b

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 09:52 PM

I dont know a lot about Steve Huff other than he makes a lot of different ghost gadgets/ However, I've read a lot of comments from people who don't like the guy and have flat out called him a scam artist. Many of those same people were really upset to see Nick Groff use one of Huff's machines in an episode of paranormal lockdown. This has nothing to do with what's going on in the thread, but I havent posted in a little bit so I thought I would throw my two cent in. ^_^
Just because you cant see it, doesn't mean it's not there

#13 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • 11,434 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 01 December 2016 - 01:27 PM

Steve has a bad reputation in the field for many reasons, among them telling people THE SAME DAY that Debbie Constantino was murdered that everyone should try and contact her via EVP, because it's easier to contact someone in the first 48 hours after death. Did something similar when Prince died, using celebrity names to try and boost his ego and standing in the field
Posted Image

#14 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts
  • Interests:Knowledge Seeker, Astronomy, Music, bLogging, Meditation, The Outdoors, The Beatles, Reading, Writing, Celebrity Grave Hunting, Storm Chasing, The Paranormal (Ghosts & UFO's), Computers, Romance, Travel, Literature & Photography.

Posted 02 December 2016 - 06:13 PM

I'll make a note of staying away from that Hotel.
Posted Image

#15 sirrusz

sirrusz

EVP

• GS Member
  • 79 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 05:18 PM

View PostCaptain Kundalini, on 02 December 2016 - 06:13 PM, said:

I'll make a note of staying away from that Hotel.
Why?

#16 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts
  • Interests:Knowledge Seeker, Astronomy, Music, bLogging, Meditation, The Outdoors, The Beatles, Reading, Writing, Celebrity Grave Hunting, Storm Chasing, The Paranormal (Ghosts & UFO's), Computers, Romance, Travel, Literature & Photography.

Posted 03 December 2016 - 06:32 PM

View Postsirrusz, on 03 December 2016 - 05:18 PM, said:

Why?

I really don't want to come across any sort of demon.
Posted Image

#17 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,278 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 09:33 PM

Never heard of Steve Huff, but he sounds like some sort of weird shady character for sure....

I agree with the Cap, I wouldn't want to be staying there!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users