© Fisana

Cleansing My Parents House

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_leiacw_*

Guest_leiacw_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 November 2004 - 11:28 AM

So.  My parents house has always had a ghost, and my brother and I are both sensitives.  I think his name is dwayne or wayne?  Something like that.  Anyhoo, this ghost does NOT like my brother.  He's fine and civil to everyone else though.  When I was younger and lived there, I got him to leave my brother alone.  Now that I've been gone for a few years, he's gained back his confidence and is haunting my brother.  So, it's time for him to go.  Last time I cleansed the house it was obviously not permanent, so I want to make sure this time it is.  Tips please!!!!!!

TYIA

#2 Caesar

Caesar

Board Punk

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,400 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 11:55 AM

First, I would try to talk to the ghosts, tell him to go to the lights.
Be Good!

#3 MoonLite

MoonLite

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Psychic Development (particularly mediumship), Tarot and Oracle Reading, Genealogy, History... to name but a few!

Posted 06 November 2004 - 01:19 PM

I agree with Ceasar here... sit down and have a chat with him.  You could try a compromise and ask that he doesn't haunt your brother.  Hmm, any reason why you think he chooses to haunt him and no-one else?  Is he "haunting" or could there be a missunderstanding... maybe he want's acknowledgement?  

If compromise fails, then you may need to suggest that it's time for him to move on... but of course whether he will oblige is anyone's guess?  He may feel a need to remain on this earth... one of my spirits here has chosen to be both a "protector" and "messenger" and from what we know died mid-1600's!  Certainly he likes making me aware of him, by me keep hearing his footsteps... I used to think that he was "haunting" me... but just now accepted that he actually likes looking after everyone and has in the past relayed messages concerning the safety of my youngest son.  I've even asked "Please J, quiet"... but he just simply apologises and says "Sorry, my boots!"   I've even joked for him to take them off... guess somethings, I am deemed to put up with!  rolleyes.gif

Edited by Angel, 06 November 2004 - 01:21 PM.

Posted Image

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant...
We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift..."
~ Albert Einstein ~

Posted Image

#4 Guest_corvette1972_*

Guest_corvette1972_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2004 - 07:40 AM

I would have to agree with everyone on this one. Try talking, and be careful in whatever you decide to to...theres nothing worse than an angry ghost....do what you need to do...but just use some caution

#5 Guest_reggrammagee_*

Guest_reggrammagee_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2004 - 05:28 PM

What is he doing to your brother? Is he causing your brother physical pain? If you cannot convince this ghost to go to the light or to leave your brother alone you may want to make your brother's bedroom a safe place for him. Use sage and sea salt across the entrance of the room. Ask your higher being to protect your brother and to keep his room a safe place to be protected from the ghost. Ideally if you could convince Wayne that his family is waiting for him in the light and he should go to them because they are waiting for him would make things better for everybody all the way around including Wayne. Good Luck! Reggrammagee

#6 mesocyclonef5

mesocyclonef5

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • Interests:Trained Skywarn Stormspotter/chaser for the NWS in Shreveport LA.<br />Founder and lead investigator in the E.TX area for a paranormal group.

Posted 08 November 2004 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE(reggrammagee @ Nov 8 2004, 05:28 PM)
What is he doing to your brother? Is he causing your brother physical pain? If you cannot convince this ghost to go to the light or to leave your brother alone you may want to make your brother's bedroom a safe place for him. Use sage and sea salt across the entrance of the room. Ask your higher being to protect your brother and to keep his room a safe place to be protected from the ghost. Ideally if you could convince Wayne that his family is waiting for him in the light and he should go to them because they are waiting for him would make things better for everybody all the way around including Wayne. Good Luck! Reggrammagee
View Post

i agree with reggrammagee.
"If  you want to live life on your own terms,you gotta be willing to crash and burn"-MOTLEY CRUE