• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,258 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 25 March 2018 - 04:19 PM

:New:

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#42 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 26 March 2018 - 04:09 AM

I am convinced that I am surrounded by the dumbest drivers on the planet!!!!  The part that sucks is they vacation at the same time and places I do :-)
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#43 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,273 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 26 March 2018 - 05:26 AM

View PostLouczarGStudy, on 26 March 2018 - 04:09 AM, said:

I am convinced that I am surrounded by the dumbest drivers on the planet!!!!  The part that sucks is they vacation at the same time and places I do :-)

Lol, they are stalking you
Posted Image

#44 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 26 March 2018 - 12:20 PM

View PostVlawde, on 24 March 2018 - 04:34 PM, said:

You haven't seen crazy until you drive in California
Or seen my Mum!!

She told me tonight on the phone that she had driven out to my sisters to tea yesterday and on the way back home she did not know why other cars were flashing lights at her. She stopped and got out and realised that the car's light were not on. Duh!!! But she is now stuck in a quandary as she did not know how to turn the lights on, so had to ring the RAC (Breakdown Recovery) and they came out and quite frustratingly found out what the break down was and turned the light switch for her. They were not best pleased with her and asked if she should be driving seeing of she does not know how to do a basic thing like turn the lights on, on a car she has owned for 10 years.

I told her tonight to real the manual to work out what each switch does but she refused saying "I can't read it, i'll just leave everything as it is and it should be fine". I said "No, read the manual, you have plenty of time on your hands, so sit in the car with the manaul and read", but "No" came the answer again. I just don't know what to do as she is obviously not safe in the car.
--
Sean aka Capt Zeanie

Posted Image

Posted Image

#45 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 26 March 2018 - 01:04 PM

View PostCapt-Zeanie, on 26 March 2018 - 12:20 PM, said:

Or seen my Mum!!

She told me tonight on the phone that she had driven out to my sisters to tea yesterday and on the way back home she did not know why other cars were flashing lights at her. She stopped and got out and realised that the car's light were not on. Duh!!! But she is now stuck in a quandary as she did not know how to turn the lights on, so had to ring the RAC (Breakdown Recovery) and they came out and quite frustratingly found out what the break down was and turned the light switch for her. They were not best pleased with her and asked if she should be driving seeing of she does not know how to do a basic thing like turn the lights on, on a car she has owned for 10 years.

I told her tonight to real the manual to work out what each switch does but she refused saying "I can't read it, i'll just leave everything as it is and it should be fine". I said "No, read the manual, you have plenty of time on your hands, so sit in the car with the manaul and read", but "No" came the answer again. I just don't know what to do as she is obviously not safe in the car.

I guess her car doesn't have a headlight "automatic" setting so they just come on when she starts the car?  My wife has to have the automatic headlights in her cars...or she will forget to turn them on
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users