#1 Jill_Skellington

Jill_Skellington

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:44 AM

Hi Guys -

Which land creature/sea creature/alien/famous poltergist would you choose?

Hypo.- If you had real proof, tangible evidence--- Which would be your creature to expose?

I would pick the
Jersey Devil.

My thought, it seems the Jersey Devil, (similar to the El Chupacabra) is one of the creepiest of stories twined.

Black eyes, black wings with hooves..I say it would certaintly be a catch. good.gif

Edited by Jill_Skellington, 20 May 2010 - 10:48 AM.

Posted Image

.Oh Jill.

#2 LadyNBlack

LadyNBlack

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Interests:History, Civil War re-enacting, giving ghost/history tours, paranormal investigation

Posted 20 May 2010 - 01:34 PM

Assuming that all cryptids are real:  I'd pick the Mongolian Death Worm to expose.  With proof of its existence comes research...and hopefully research on how to eradicate this horrible creature, lol.

Assuming that the question is geared more to what cryptid I'd WANT to be real...do unicorns count?  LOL  I've always wanted a unicorn.  However, I'd have to think long and hard about exposing their existence, as I wouldn't want humans to interfere with them, and thus, putting them at risk.
October 23 and 30th: Guyandotte's Ghostly Encounters Candlelight Walking Tour

#3 petunia4998

petunia4998

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 02:13 PM

Oh my gosh, you make this SO HARD!!  Just one?!  I think it might be Nessie.  However, this is due to be changed upon a moment's notice.  lol  bunny.gif

#4 the_gray_jester

the_gray_jester

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts
  • Interests:Parapsychology, Metal music, Photography, Writing, reading, and investigating.

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:02 PM

i would chose Sasquatch.  Its the most "seen" cryptid in existance.  more stories, tales, and eye-witness accounts than any other creepy crypy.  it would be nice to finaly have the tangable evidence.  mind you, its the one creature id rather not run into solo, on a back road in the woods :P
Posted Image

#5 Kabrapan

Kabrapan

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:27 PM

Realistic Weegee.

Exposed in full detail.

#6 Jill_Skellington

Jill_Skellington

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 07:16 AM

QUOTE(LadyNBlack @ May 20 2010, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Assuming that all cryptids are real: I'd pick the Mongolian Death Worm to expose. With proof of its existence comes research...and hopefully research on how to eradicate this horrible creature, lol.Assuming that the question is geared more to what cryptid I'd WANT to be real...do unicorns count? LOL I've always wanted a unicorn. However, I'd have to think long and hard about exposing their existence, as I wouldn't want humans to interfere with them, and thus, putting them at risk.
smile.gif Hello LadyNBlack - I have never heard of the Mongolian Death Worm, I will need to Google the information. Sure! I do feel though, you don't want the pure essence of the animal to be tainted by humans. confused.gif
QUOTE(petunia4998 @ May 20 2010, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh my gosh, you make this SO HARD!! Just one?! I think it might be Nessie. However, this is due to be changed upon a moment's notice. lol bunny.gif
smile.gif Hello Petunia4998 - I know, there are tons! I almost put Nessie, but I am a little curious about the devil. biggrin.gif
QUOTE(the_gray_jester @ May 20 2010, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i would chose Sasquatch. Its the most "seen" cryptid in existance. more stories, tales, and eye-witness accounts than any other creepy crypy. it would be nice to finaly have the tangable evidence. mind you, its the one creature id rather not run into solo, on a back road in the woods :P
smile.gif Hello The_Gray_Jester - I would not want to run into a hairy man-kind walking in the back woods either! biggrin.gif

Edited by Jill_Skellington, 21 May 2010 - 07:13 AM.

Posted Image

.Oh Jill.

#7 Jill_Skellington

Jill_Skellington

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 07:24 AM

QUOTE(Kabrapan @ May 20 2010, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Realistic Weegee. Exposed in full detail.

smile.gif Hello Kabrapan - Which land creature/sea creature/alien/famous poltergist would you choose? Hypo.- If you had real proof, tangible evidence--- Which would be your creature to expose?

Posted Image

.Oh Jill.

#8 Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*

Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2010 - 09:04 AM

I think I would choose Nessie as well.. That way we could see if the theory that all sea/lake monsters are the same one.. Nessie, Ogopogo, Champie... yep, that's the one I would pick.

#9 Clarina1980

Clarina1980

Vortex

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,721 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:36 AM

Would it be too general to say ghosts hehe.
"True Love Is Like Ghosts, Which Everyone Talks About But Few Have Seen"

#10 lorddraven2000

lorddraven2000

Extra Terrestrial

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,160 posts
  • Interests:I am director of Dravenstar Paranormal research Team out of eastern Kentucky. I have over 10 years of research under me. Other than paranormal work I dabble in writing and am also a very accomplished bass player.

Posted 21 May 2010 - 11:46 AM

I would prolly go with Chupacabra. I have always found myself drawn to that specific cryptid, espcially after X-files featured it.

#11 Jill_Skellington

Jill_Skellington

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 04:27 AM

QUOTE(HelenaHandBaskettGStudy @ May 21 2010, 01:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think I would choose Nessie as well.. That way we could see if the theory that all sea/lake monsters are the same one.. Nessie, Ogopogo, Champie... yep, that's the one I would pick.

smile.gif Hello Helena - I see a trend of Nessie and a Sasquatch. The stories in books, eye witness accounts, those two creatures are very popular.

Edited by Jill_Skellington, 31 May 2010 - 06:47 AM.

Posted Image

.Oh Jill.

#12 Jill_Skellington

Jill_Skellington

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 04:35 AM

QUOTE(ClarinaGStudy @ May 21 2010, 02:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Would it be too general to say ghosts hehe.

smile.gif Hello Clarina - Not at all. I did say famous poltergiest or ghosts in general..lol Any specific one from a story?

I would prolly go with Chupacabra. I have always found myself drawn to that specific cryptid, espcially after X-files featured it.

smile.gif Hello LordDraven - Like the jersey Devil, sort of...lol

Edited by Jill_Skellington, 22 May 2010 - 04:48 AM.

Posted Image

.Oh Jill.

#13 supernaturGal

supernaturGal

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:Anything and everything supernatural! I love watching movies and TV (especially horror from A-Z grade, naturally), hiking, cross stitching, driving and reading. My fave authors are Dean Koontz, Graham Masterson, Karin Slaughter and Stephen King. I also have a comprehensive collection of non-fiction paranormal books.

Posted 22 May 2010 - 05:33 PM

I would definitely choose Bigfoot...simply because I am 99.9% sure they are out there. And one day, when I have the time, I will go out and get and in focus, close as possible, irrefutable picture myself...or maybe that's just wishful thinking lol    th_sarcastic_blum.gif
Posted Image

#14 Clarina1980

Clarina1980

Vortex

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,721 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:48 AM

Hmmmm famous ghosts, maybe Amityville. I'd like to know if there was any truth to that story what so ever. Plus if there is truth to that, it means confirmation of an after life in general smile.gif
"True Love Is Like Ghosts, Which Everyone Talks About But Few Have Seen"

#15 the_gray_jester

the_gray_jester

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts
  • Interests:Parapsychology, Metal music, Photography, Writing, reading, and investigating.

Posted 23 May 2010 - 11:24 AM

Hello The_Gray_Jester - I would not want to run into a hairy man-kind walking in the back woods either!

then you may want to avoid here jill,  im always in the woods, and im a hairy hominid that can be considered quite spooky if you dont know me :P:P:P
Posted Image

#16 Ms. Tify

Ms. Tify

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my family, art, scrapbooking, listening to loud music, reading, photography, writing, are you still reading this? Seriously?

Posted 24 May 2010 - 02:23 AM

I saw the movie documentary "The Legend of Boggy Creek" when I was in 6th grade, and have been fascinated by Bigfoot ever since, so I would say that is the creature I would choose.

A close second would be Mothman.  

Of course if I ran into either of them, I would have a heart attack and croak on the spot.
Life's a match in a gas tank, don't ever mourn the ebbing tide, just dance on fire and enjoy the ride.

#17 lorddraven2000

lorddraven2000

Extra Terrestrial

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,160 posts
  • Interests:I am director of Dravenstar Paranormal research Team out of eastern Kentucky. I have over 10 years of research under me. Other than paranormal work I dabble in writing and am also a very accomplished bass player.

Posted 26 May 2010 - 07:29 AM

QUOTE(Ms. Tify @ May 24 2010, 06:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I saw the movie documentary "The Legend of Boggy Creek" when I was in 6th grade, and have been fascinated by Bigfoot ever since, so I would say that is the creature I would choose.

A close second would be Mothman.  

Of course if I ran into either of them, I would have a heart attack and croak on the spot.

My dad once saw what he described as a bigfoot like creature when he was very young and since then he is fascinated with the subject. I bought the film you mentioned for him last year and he has watched the poor thing to death.

#18 Sefer

Sefer

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 131 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 07:41 AM

A Montauk Monster ... it gives a good excuse to wash up shirtless on public beaches  happy0194.gif

seriously though..  I think I'd be whatever an Ogopogo is...  It'd definitely be fun to pop out of the water and scare off the occasional tourist ^.^
"The frog at the bottom of the well knows nothing of the vast ocean"  -Japanese Proverb

#19 lorddraven2000

lorddraven2000

Extra Terrestrial

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,160 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE(Sefer @ May 26 2010, 11:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A Montauk Monster ... it gives a good excuse to wash up shirtless on public beaches  happy0194.gif

seriously though..  I think I'd be whatever an Ogopogo is...  It'd definitely be fun to pop out of the water and scare off the occasional tourist ^.^

That was priceless.

#20 BlueRose3

BlueRose3

Wraith

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 08:01 PM

1st - I would go with BigFoot also, I believe they are real and would be willing to search for them. I love being out in the forest in the middle of nowhere. LOLů

2nd -  Would be aliens.

3rd - Would be Nessie

4th - Would be the Jersey Devil, but I guess I could look for both the Jersey Devil and BigFoot if there was any sighting of BigFoot in the same area as the Jersey Devil. I would also keep my eyes open for tiny little humanoids like elves or fairies, etc... LOLů

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users