16 replies to this topic

#1 Dman

Dman

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 219 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 06:33 PM

I was at my friend's house again taking pictures when I spotted this green orb in one of the pics. This cannot be any bust and there were no reflective surfaces where it was at. I know the pic is blurry since the light isn't that great in the room. Attached File  1.jpg   50.94K   22 downloadsAttached File  Clipboard01.jpg   34.06K   22 downloads

#2 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 07:54 PM

What's he sitting on?  It matches the maker plate on the bike on the left.  I'm guessing metal stool?

Even things you don't think are reflective can be.  If can find where I hosted it (the original is long gone) I will share a headstone that confounded everyone -- because there was nothing even remotely reflective to normal logic in that cemetery -- until I went back just before dawn with a q-light.

I've seen the posts.  I totally believe in paranormal orbs.  Every single orb I photograph (and that is many in situations where there is known activity), unless I saw it with my own two eyeballs independent of the camera and then photographed it, is dismissed as particulate.  There is one exception this in my collection.  A videotape that was shot while everyone was in another location that has an orb that appears to approach the camera, something hits the table hard enough to shift the camera, then there are several clear class A evps in quick succession.  That one was probably paranormal.  It could also have been a fruit fly.

Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#3 lorac61469

lorac61469

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 08:35 AM

It definitely could be dust, every where has dust unless you're in a hermetically sealed room.   I can also at least 3 reflective places, the chrome on the bike below the seat, the metal rim of the barrel (or what ever it is) and part of the chair/stool the person is sitting on.

#4 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Shadow Ghost

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,107 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 27 May 2016 - 10:35 AM

It does look like a reflection. I think it's off a spray can's cover. The can is sitting on the wood stove. I've circled it in the pic and inverted the colors in the other pic.

,Posted Image
Posted Image

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#5 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 12:15 PM

Oh is that the supposed orb?   I thought he meant the one under the guy's butt.

Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#6 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,265 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 27 May 2016 - 01:32 PM

View PostDman, on 26 May 2016 - 06:33 PM, said:

I was at my friend's house again taking pictures when I spotted this green orb in one of the pics. This cannot be any bust and there were no reflective surfaces where it was at. I know the pic is blurry since the light isn't that great in the room. Attachment 1.jpgAttachment Clipboard01.jpg

There ARE reflective surfaces in the photo, on the rim of the table in front of the guy, on the leg of the stool/chair he is sitting on, on the bicycle, and whatever else is behind him. No offense but I wouldn't bother with photos like this, you are looking too hard trying to find something, too blurred and all the reflective surfaces
Posted Image

#7 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 01:39 PM

Continued poor resolution images that are blurred will continue to distract the paranormal field from advancement. I do hope this changes some day but I have my doubts.

#8 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2016 - 02:25 PM

Although, Orbs are disregarded as anything of the paranormal nowadays, by most investigators.
But, that's not a orb, it's just a reflection from a surface which was excited by a capture from the camera.

#9 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,513 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 27 May 2016 - 03:05 PM

Excited?  :)
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#10 Dman

Dman

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 219 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 03:10 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 27 May 2016 - 03:05 PM, said:

It was happy it got its picture taken.

#11 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2016 - 03:23 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 27 May 2016 - 03:05 PM, said:

It's just a term, I use sometimes for camera flash reflection, Jim :lol:

View PostDman, on 27 May 2016 - 03:10 PM, said:

It was happy it got its picture taken.

I bet it was! :D

#12 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,513 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 27 May 2016 - 03:31 PM

Sounds good... carry on.  :)
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#13 Dman

Dman

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 219 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 03:45 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 27 May 2016 - 03:31 PM, said:

Sounds good... carry on.  :)
What if I said I just captured a pulsing, flickering orb? Like it is flashing in a rythem? Is that dust if I post it?

#14 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 05:19 PM

Actually I'd really think that was (unless you saw it out there and then filmed it).   Particulate matter is all sorts of things and often flashes randomly in ir light or the spotlight on video cameras.

Posted Image

#15 siguie

siguie

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 05:29 PM

View PostDman, on 27 May 2016 - 03:45 PM, said:

What if I said I just captured a pulsing, flickering orb? Like it is flashing in a rythem? Is that dust if I post it?

Probably :yes: Unless it's morse code or some catchy tune in binary. Otherwise there's really nothing to suggest it's not dust.
- siguie -

#16 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 May 2016 - 02:21 PM

View PostDman, on 27 May 2016 - 03:45 PM, said:

Go ahead post it, sounds interesting.

#17 Dman

Dman

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 219 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 06:27 PM

View PostHudds, on 28 May 2016 - 02:21 PM, said:

Go ahead post it, sounds interesting.
Just did :D

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 27 May 2016 - 01:32 PM, said:

There ARE reflective surfaces in the photo, on the rim of the table in front of the guy, on the leg of the stool/chair he is sitting on, on the bicycle, and whatever else is behind him. No offense but I wouldn't bother with photos like this, you are looking too hard trying to find something, too blurred and all the reflective surfaces
I was kind of thinking the same thing as well after I posted it. Thanks for your words on it :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Orb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users