© Fisana

This Is A First To Happen At Our House

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 14 July 2020 - 05:00 AM

I will skip over all the other stuff I have posted about that has happened at our house over the years.  My wife told me last night that something new happened.

My wife and I have been away for the last 3 weeks (got home last Saturday) on vacation.  Our youngest daughter and grand daughter live with us.  They are staying at her boyfriends house as she got sick last week and she had to be tested for covid (came back negative on Friday).  Once she realized she needed to be tested, a plan was put in place for her to stay at her boyfriends.  She was already gone when we got home from vacation.

Anyways, on Sunday night.  After I went to bed, my wife was hearing voices from upstairs.  She said it sounded like our daughter left her TV on in her room.  It got to the point that my wife almost went upstairs to turn it off.  She then thought about it and remembered that I was upstairs the day we got home to fix the temperature setting on the upstairs thermostat and I would have noticed the TV on and turned it off.  My wife said that she decided to ignore it and went to bed.

This is the first time that voices have been heard.

My wife tells me about this last night in the living room.  She knows I DON'T like to talk about that stuff in the house.  She told me about the voices and then continues to say that she knows I dont like talking about this stuff in the house.  I had to give her a look to shut up now.
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,140 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 04:49 AM

Lou it looks like it is time to bring out your journal again and write it all down.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,645 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 24 July 2020 - 06:34 PM

Lou - I apologize if this is too forward - but I was wondering - could either of you understand what the voices said?  This is definitely new and unwelcome for sure.  How's everything been since then??? I 100% agree not speaking of it in your home - it feels too vulnerable to me.   Be safe my friend.

#4 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 05:33 AM

View PostMichelleGStudy, on 24 July 2020 - 06:34 PM, said:

Lou - I apologize if this is too forward - but I was wondering - could either of you understand what the voices said?  This is definitely new and unwelcome for sure.  How's everything been since then??? I 100% agree not speaking of it in your home - it feels too vulnerable to me.   Be safe my friend.

I was in bed asleep when my wife heard it.  She could only describe it as hearing a TV that was on from another room that had the volume on just loud enough to hear it but not be able to hear it well enough to understand the voices.

There hasn't been anything really odd since then.  My wife did have a small gecko lizard fall from the upstairs hallway on to her recliner 2 days ago.  We were watching TV and we both heard the smack sound of it hitting her leather armrest.  Spooked my wife a little bit until we saw the lizard.  I caught him and took him outside.  That has happened before though.

Nothing else strange has happened and I am happy for it to stay that way.
Life is short, enjoy it!

#5 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 04 August 2020 - 11:58 AM

My wife is mad off.  She cannot find 2 of her 3 night shirts she wears in the evenings and to bed.  She had them with us when we were on vacation.  She knows that she brought them all home with us and had washed them since being home.  Our daughter, who lives with us, has been staying at her boyfriends since before we got back.  No one else is staying at the house with us.  Our daughter did come by one early evening for a little bit while we were home.

My wife was tearing out everything in the hampers, her different clothing drawers and anywhere else that she would have or could have had them.  If I can say one thing about my wife, whatever her faults are, she does not lose track of things like this or in general.

I am a little bothered by this too.....
Life is short, enjoy it!

#6 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 03:58 AM

Great news..she found the night shirts!!!  The bad news...she found them next to the grand daughters bedding my wife had just washed and had in our bedroom.  When looking for the night shirts, she un-rolled the bedding to look inside (when washing sheets, pillow cases and quilt, my wife will roll the sheets and pillow cases up inside the quilt to make sure nothing gets on the sheets like our daughters cat).  Her night shirts were not inside with the sheets and such.  My wife was gone most of yesterday.  She got home about the same time I did.  She went into the bedroom and just happened to glance at the grand daughters rolled up bedding and saw her 2 night shirts laying next to it.

Is it possible that my wife completely overlooked the 2 night shirts when she checked the bedding?... Yes!  But, my wife has always been the person who found the stuff the kids (or I...cough) couldn't find.  She is very bothered that she could not find the night shirts and they just turn up 2 days later.  No one else but my wife and I have been at the house for over a week.
Life is short, enjoy it!

#7 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,464 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 06 August 2020 - 08:47 AM

When I do sheets with other laundry, often I'll be making the bed and feel a lump, usually a T shirt, underwear or what have you. Gets all wound up in the dryer
Posted Image

#8 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,140 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 07:58 PM

LOL :rofl:

What's happened to your signature Vlawde?
Posted Image

#9 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,464 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 07 August 2020 - 03:12 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 06 August 2020 - 07:58 PM, said:

LOL :rofl:

What's happened to your signature Vlawde?

I have no idea!
Posted Image

#10 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 12 August 2020 - 06:49 AM

My youngest daughter (with our grand daughter and her boyfriend) came back to our house yesterday afternoon.  They are staying at our house for now.  My daughter and her boyfriend had to go out later that evening to get some flea spray for their room from his dogs when they were there when my wife and I were on vacation.  They got back later that night and went back into the house. My youngest, Noelle, forgot her drink in the car and went back out to get it.  She said that she had a weird feeling from the street and saw something at the end of our driveway.

She described it as a dark black looking creature.  it was tall and walking slowly toward her / the house.  It was well after dark and we dont have any street lights close to our house.  I had to ask her how she could see it if it was dark outside.  She said it was darker than everything else around it.  She said she ran into the house as soon as she saw it moving in her direction.  She had no other description of it from what she saw.
Life is short, enjoy it!

#11 True North

True North

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 12 August 2020 - 05:06 PM

View PostLouczarGStudy, on 12 August 2020 - 06:49 AM, said:

She described it as a dark black looking creature.  it was tall and walking slowly toward her / the house. ...
...  She had no other description of it from what she saw.

If you ask your daughter to describe the outline of the creature she saw she might be able to provide more details. Details are good to have for future reference. Sounds like the creature appeared to look bipedal to her.

#12 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 05:43 AM

View PostTrue North, on 12 August 2020 - 05:06 PM, said:

If you ask your daughter to describe the outline of the creature she saw she might be able to provide more details. Details are good to have for future reference. Sounds like the creature appeared to look bipedal to her.

I'll ask her.  I dont know how much more she can provide given how dark it was outside.

On another note....  My wife bought a video baby monitor for my grand daughters room.  It came in from amazon yesterday and my wife and daughter set it up.  It is a pretty nice one.  My daughter told me that she installed it and got it sync'd up with her phone for the video and audio.  She checked out the quality of it on her phone.  She said that it started pointing around the round itself.  She went in the room to check it and it was not moving.  We are not sure why it happened (not jumping to any conclusions).  My wife was setting up the app on her tablet about the same time my daughter noticed it was moving the camera around in the room.  The monitor has the capability to do this from the app.  I am going to assume it happened because my daughter was logged into it and my wife was setting it up at the same time.

It does have the ability to record audio and video.  This might be useful in the future :-)
Life is short, enjoy it!

#13 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,140 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 05:46 AM

Yes, it will be interesting if it picks put anything out of the ordinary :yes:
Posted Image

#14 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,645 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 13 August 2020 - 05:27 PM

That could give us so many clues.  Hopefully everything will be quiet for you guys, but just in case.

#15 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 01:10 PM

Baby monitor :headlbash:  Dude I thought you were a tech guy ... if you don't want to build your own ... which is very simple and cheap using a "Pi Zero W" the camera module of your choice and MotionEye OS ... just get a Wyze cam v.2 It has a built in night vision and a motion sensor, you can also set it for sound alert or just have it stream video all night. It's also just $25 :yes:

Unless you got one of those AI systems that can learn if your babies movements are normal or signs of distress baby monitors are just repackaged security cameras.

Speaking of security cameras don't you have atleast a RIng type system?

If not Wyze again AND they just came out with the Wyze Outdoor cam :yes: and by just came out I mean I was one of their first pre-orders and after 2 or 3 months it's supposed to show up next week :banana:

In any event it looks really good AND I would expect it to be a great ghost hunting outdoor camera OR ya know just a good outdoor security camera :D
- siguie -

#16 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,791 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 14 August 2020 - 01:31 PM

Just my opinion, baby monitors are fairly limiting for video and audio generally producing low resolution imaging, low frame rates and encouraging artifact. I'm not suggesting they are useless but more to the point they are perfectly suited for their original intended use.

What's interesting is the tipping point with equipment when it comes to the paranormal. I have 2 Zooms (H2 & H2N) that have never once captured an EVP/AVP on either recorder. Oddly I know a couple of investigators that have recorded some interesting snippets with the H2 series. My success has come with mid-range digital recorders and old school analog audio equipment. Unfortunately analog media has become VERY expensive. In the last 4 years, I've seen a 90 minute Maxell XL2 cassettes climb from $2.00 to $4.00 each. I've now resorted to only using analog on special occasions. Thankfully I still have 50 sealed XL2's in storage. One day I may buy a bulk eraser but I would prefer to keep them to a one use item.

Have fun nonetheless and hope things stay quiet Lou.

Edited by EVP, 14 August 2020 - 09:29 PM.

Posted Image
Want a graphic signature? Post frequently on ParanormalSoup and I might make you one.

#17 JFox

JFox

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 04:59 AM

Hello,  This is just my opinion but your wife only started hearing voices after you both came back from vacation. It is possible something followed you folks home.  Can you differentiate the voices are they male, female. Is it like they are having a conversation or is it mumbling and overlapping.  Did anything strange happen when you were on vacation?

Could a spirt or spirits follow someone to ones home or workplace and vice versa certainly. Could a spirit have attached itself to one or both of you and is now interacting/conversing with the other spirit that has been these?  I say its possible if they are known as intelligent other than residual.

#18 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 05:22 AM

View PostJFox, on 23 September 2020 - 04:59 AM, said:

Hello,  This is just my opinion but your wife only started hearing voices after you both came back from vacation. It is possible something followed you folks home.  Can you differentiate the voices are they male, female. Is it like they are having a conversation or is it mumbling and overlapping.  Did anything strange happen when you were on vacation?

Could a spirt or spirits follow someone to ones home or workplace and vice versa certainly. Could a spirit have attached itself to one or both of you and is now interacting/conversing with the other spirit that has been these?  I say its possible if they are known as intelligent other than residual.

I have a few threads here along the lines of this one   http://www.paranorma...zar#entry586719

We have had stuff happen in our house for years.  It seems to follow my youngest daughter as it all stopped when she had moved out.  It always starts back up when she has moved back in.
Life is short, enjoy it!

#19 JFox

JFox

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 11:20 AM

The spirit either stays dormant until it knows your daughter is back in the house or it is attached/attracted to her.  Has she ever said she had any type of disturbances since she has been living elsewhere?

#20 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 06:00 AM

View PostJFox, on 23 September 2020 - 11:20 AM, said:

The spirit either stays dormant until it knows your daughter is back in the house or it is attached/attracted to her.  Has she ever said she had any type of disturbances since she has been living elsewhere?

yes. She told me that it appeared to have followed her to the apartment she moved to from our house. When she moved into her great grandmothers house, it followed her there too.  That house is very old and has lots of strange sounds.  My daughter said the house made sounds all the time from wind, hot days or cool nights.

On top of all that...my daughter was driving home from work one night (when she was living at our house).  She was pregnant at the time and half way home when she said that something grabbed her pony tail from the back seat and gave it a small yank.  I thought that maybe my daughter was tired and might have nodded off for a half second.  My daughter says she was not tired or sleepy when driving home that night.

I have had experiences my whole life at one time or another.  My wife took the picture in this thread several years ago (which is what brought me here to paranormalsoup).  http://www.paranorma...zar#entry544426
Life is short, enjoy it!