Are Shadow Ghosts / Entities In Your House?

• You cannot reply to this topic
62 replies to this topic

#41 Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,030 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 24 October 2015 - 06:10 AM

I'm not sure that shadow people are, by nature, evil. I think it's like, as chips said, because they are dark. May just be a form of manifestation, or just the type of entities they are. Most reports have them simply observing and trying to stay out of sight.
My Signature
Posted Image

#42 PIT leader

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal and house music,horror films,comics

Posted 24 October 2015 - 07:39 AM

I'm with Vlawde and Chips on this one, they've always struck me as observers who do their best to avoid being seen themselves. Although you do get the really dark shadows (such as "the tall man") who are malevolent. I don't think they're all like that, but most won't interact at all with us.
My Signature
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#43 MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 03:33 PM

I can remember as if it happened yesterday I had the XBox One Research and Development team over at my house Spring 2013. For 4 months I was a BETA tester for the XBox One and twice a week there engineers and developers and project manager would come to my house and watch me play with the Xbox as if I owned it. They'd just record me. Little interaction (if any).  During a pause moment they had to test out the Kinect to see if HQ was retrieving the data. And I remember when the Kinect came on and through my 64 inch screen appeared gray background but within in it were these dark black smudges. No defined edges just dark black mass and these mass if you turned around to face my kitchen where at the perimeters of the room.

What was weird about this even more was the way the mass(s) sort of moved, as if they detected us seeing them.  But they moved stealthy and as if they were lurking.  The 3 engineers were dumb founded, scratching their heads and even made mention of it to HQ Helpdesk.  One of them said "I've never seen this before, what is that?"  They spent about 4 minutes investigating and shrugged it off. In 2013 my ghost IQ was 0 so I didn't put 2 and 2 together because the crazy events wouldn't return up until a year later.

Fast forward to Summer 2014. My motion cam in the attic went off one night when we had major banging in the house. Especially the hallway and bedroom.  I always got excited when the motion cams went off but even more excited when the one in the attic went off (after all its the attic) The snap shot it took was exactly at the time of some of the major bangs.  The dark smudges resemble the dark smudges we saw when Microsoft was at my house.  The only weird difference was the night the attic cams went off was a night a night when the house was very dense and heavy. Negative energy was everywhere.

If I had the tools Microsoft had when they were BETA testing the Kinect I think some of those same dark mass smudges might still be lurking.  IMO the more negative a house becomes to a house that's already infested. The more these black masses appear.
My Signature
Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

#44 Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,030 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 13 November 2015 - 02:38 PM

Any other experiences?
My Signature
Posted Image

#45 MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 02:03 PM

The experiences now are subtle. Foot steps, stomping. Leave a room and come back and the lights are off, etc. Nothings been thrown in a long time. But just when you're about to get all of this out of your head there seems to be subtle activity that sort of reminds you. Almost like it's saying I'm still here.  

Cameras and sound devices are on 24/7. The house is being monitored 24/7 mainly for the house noise, rappings and etc that take place while sleep and while away at work. Everything's baselined now.

Edited by MacQdor, 14 November 2015 - 02:43 PM.

My Signature
Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

#46 MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 02:43 PM

My  attorney friend who was always a skeptic entered the house. Mocked it and tried to talk to it.  This was when activity was HIGH. Since then she has her own stories to tell in the 4 home's she occupies. (2) Kirkland WA, Honolulu, and San Fran.
Her lights were acting the weird the same time mine was one night. Above are just examples of that. Things started fro her the same way as with us. Light off/on. And stuff coming up missing.  Lucky for her, her career keeps her traveling hence why she has 4 houses.

But we think she definitely got attached while in our own. She openly challenged and acknowledged the entity.

Her Home
stuff goes missing in her house
Lights flicker off and on
Wine bottles open by themselves
Pictures hang upside down
Coat hangers fly out the closet
Infamous foot steps and pacing

Minus items going missing and the light she's encountering stuff I've never experienced
  • Poked and prodded while sleeping occurs off and on. And subtle bed shaking.
It should be noted that PK teams, people who specialize and show a deep interests in psychokinesis are assisting now. They only deal with Poltergeist phenomena and there the one's who have the house under 24/7 surveillance.

Assisting them are local Paranormal teams and some from the east coast.

See attachment file

Attached Files

Edited by MacQdor, 14 November 2015 - 03:24 PM.

My Signature

#47 Gunner763

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Have had several paranormal occurences

Posted 18 November 2015 - 04:15 PM

I have seen shadows on and off for 20 years. I got confirmation one night when my wife and I were watching TV. There is a staircase heading up to the bedrooms at about 90 degrees to us. At the same time, we both turned and looked up the landing as we had seen a shadowy figure, about the size of a 12 year old, turn and disappear into my sons room. He was not home at the time. I turned to her and said "You saw it didn't you". She described the figure the same as I had seen it. That has been the only time she saw anything. Myself however, have had many sightings. All of them on the upper level. Some in my bedroom. One time my son walked past and up the stairs to his room and said he was going to take a shower. I was reading a book, at the same spot as before, when I caught a glimpse of my son walking past and into the bathroom. Except it wasn't my son. About 30 seconds later he came out of his room and walked towards the bathroom. He glanced in my direction and said "What?" as he could tell something was troubling me. "I just saw something go into the bathroom". Of course, nothing was there. This is just experiences with the shadows. I have seen apparitions as well and experienced some quite frightening things. I don't get any bad feelings with the shadows though. I have seen a few psychics over the years and they all say I have great intuition and psychic abilities myself. One told me things she could not possibly know, such as the name of my great grandfather from England (Albert) and she told me I have a great life force that beings are drawn too. All sorts of beings. Good and bad. She guessed I was in a profession dealing with death at times (I'm a firefighter) so she believes many come home with me or hang around me for a time. I work in a large metropolitan city in the downtown core so I get many calls dealing with homeless and addictions not to mention murders and suicides. So I also believe your occupation can be a factor.

#48 Chris Charles

EVP

• GS Member
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Anything odd and crazy, who doesn't love a good mystery.

Posted 19 November 2015 - 01:43 PM

I get the feeling there's something else in this house other than the physical bodies that live here, I often get scared but I don't think they're evil.
My Signature
Things go bang in the night, but don't be scared.

I do a series of ghost report videos on youtube, feel free to check them out https://www.youtube....y4-p5N_JYw50-SQ

#49 SilvaNGold

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 02:02 AM

The shadows I came into contact with were either the aforementioned "imps" knee high, just passing through. But there was one that was different. I'm new and just posted about it. I don't remember where lol. But this other figure stayed in my way for a few years. And we built the house we live in. It would only be in my room after I did an evp with my friend at his mother's house. It was haunted for sure and they were not welcoming to the entity. Not at all. It would bombard me as soon as I walked into my room at night. The only thing that made it get out of my face was the light.

#50 JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 10:14 AM

Scary but fascinating experience, Silva.... have you ever been able to capture anything on film?

Chris, I enjoyed visiting your YouTube Channel!

#51 SilvaNGold

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 10:41 AM

I have a YouTube channel? Lol. No unfortunately It never even occurred to try and capture evidence. It was almost like a shadow mist that would blind me and steal my breath until I turned the lights on. I was having troubles being grabbed around my throat in my sleep at the time.

#52 JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 03:00 PM

Sorry, Silva... I was trying to get in a message to Chris at the same time.  :)
I am finishing a YouTube video of a shadow ghost standing still and then fleeing quickly. Very short, only a couple seconds but pretty amazing. I should have it available by next week. And I believe it to be an Imp, like what you described. It's very short in size (knee high).  Posted Image

#53 chips1310

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:All things spooky

Posted 04 December 2015 - 03:01 PM

I nearly forgot about this thread !!  Just a quick update, as stated in my earlier posts on here, my wife was given permission to join me on one of my nightshifts for a little while to see if she observes any shadows around me while I work. Well this will be happening next week prob Wednesday night, so I'll keep you informed of how it went. Just for the record she still claims to see these shadows around me from time to time while in our home. Its quite unnerving lol
My Signature
Ignorance is refusing to believe what we dont understand

#54 JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 11:33 PM

Wow... all these fascinating experiences from our members!  I had forgot that I started this thread back in 2015.  :)

Such a wealth of firsthand experiences to learn from and ponder.... thanks everyone!

Anyone else have any firsthand experiences to share?  .....I bet you do!   :yes:

#55 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 01:04 AM

I hope so! Shadow people are really quite fascinating.
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#56 MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,365 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 27 February 2018 - 04:23 PM

Mm... we have one in the apartment, it likes to lurk in the bathrooms (I don't know why) But I will glance over at the bathroom doorway and see one peeking around the door frame, then dart away once it's noticed.
My Signature
Posted Image

#57 JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 09:40 PM

Sounds like an experience I had here in my office. I looked up from my desk (I don't know why) and in the direction of the hall, I saw it. It immediately spun around and disappeared.

#58 MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,365 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 28 February 2018 - 06:01 AM

Lol, when ever they do that, I imagine them sounding like curly from the 3 stooges, going "Woop Woop woop woop!" as they run  away
My Signature
Posted Image

#59 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 01:17 AM

are shadow ghosts often seen with the tall top hats on?
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#60 karmacae

"Codladh samh?"

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • Interests:Family, life, art and antiques

Posted 01 March 2018 - 05:30 AM

Back in the summer of 2011, I was staying at my mom and dads after I separated from my ex of 12 years.  The home that I stayed in was build in the late 1800's, on apx 2 acres of land. About 150 feet to the left was an old grave yard that consisted of primarily young children from the late 1800's to early 1900's.  I would go to this spot while my children were at school to clear my mind. I would clean up the grave sites and head stones as it was eerily abandoned and over grown.

.          This old home was known for it's activity, but was blown off for the several years my folks lived there prior to me living there.  When visiting I would see and hear odd and out of place things, but never knew the extent of the activity. For the first few months, I noticed several things, area rugs moving, floating mist, appertains at a glance, pictures changing places on the wall, amongst several other odd encounters. Late one evening, I was outside talking on the phone with my current husband. While chatting I was pacing up and down the sidewalk out front, from the front steps to the driveway then back again. As I approached the drive way, I glanced towards the side of the home. Mind you, there was no street light in that area, only what light shone through the dinning room and kitchen windows. An apperation caught my attention. This entity slowly walked from midway in the drive to the side of the house, passing in front of the kitchen window that was lit up, into the wall right next to my dad who was in the dinning room messing with his computer. As it entered the home, it vanished.

.           This shadow being was black as black could be, but clearly visible. It was apx 6 foot tall give or take, cloaked and seemed to have a hat. As it passed in front of the kitchen window, it blocked the light from the window, but did not cast a shadow or disturb the light on the ground. Not once did it look my direction, just straight ahead to it's destination. The whole time I was watching it, I was talking to my now husband and telling him in detail what I was seeing. After saying our good nights and good buys, we ended the call and I went back indoors. About an hour later, my mom insisted to my dad that they leave the home fir the night as she felt uneasy being there. She and dad left, leaving me and my kids to our selves for the night.

.           As anyone knows, older homes means larger rooms. At this point in my life I was in fear fir my children's safety, so we all shared a room. Each having our own bed, I shut out lights, made sure all doors were locked, and climbed in bed along with my great Dane, Marley. Within about 30 minutes of laying down, just starting to doze off into dream land, I herd three verry loud bangs on the wall on the east side of my bed. At first I blew it off as being between dream and awake. So tried to doze off again. Just as I started to drift, I herd it again, only louder, it was so hard it rattled the photo of my daughter in that verry spot. Now mind you, on the other side of the wall, is the dining room. Hanging on that very wall was a rather large cabinet filled with fragile crystal china. At this point I was wide awake, so were my children. My son asked me to stop beating on the walls, and my daughter layed quiet but alert.

.            I explained to my son that I didn't do that. I told him, it was ok and to try to go back to sleep. Just as I said that, it happened again. This time my daughter started crying in fear I reassured her that it was ok and she could sleep with me if it made her feel better. Of course, she didn't hesitate to get in bed with me. We said a light prayer, and I reassured her that this thing can't hurt her. She finaly fell back to sleep next to me.

.            This occurrence happened for several nights, along with heavy foot steps walking towards that very spot, bangs, then the foot steps heading back towards the back of the home. I had pushed my bed up against one of the doors in the room, due to the door knob twisting and the door opening on its own. After placing my bed there, it would bang aggressively on the bed.

.        I could write a story on my encounters. I'll leave it there.
My Signature
Ní thuigeann an seach an seang

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com