• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CoryThomas

CoryThomas

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:07 AM

To start off I would like to thank everyone ahead of time.
ok, so recently I have been staying the weekends at my girlfriends house. She has always told me there is something in there that watches her (we highly belive in the paranormal for we have both seen things to make us belive in the past.) But only recently we have been having strange and terrifying things happen to us in the night. Tonight for instance, its almost 4 AM and I awoke to something crawling across the ceiling and into the corner of the room where it watched me untill I couldn't bare looking at it anymore. All dark, like a shadow, with puple glowing eyes with red in the middle. I will never forget what happened next. It vanished INTO the wall and then not even 15 minutes later something grabbed my leg and pulled me off the bed like nothing. My girlfriend is terrified and this isn't anything new. The. Crosses in her aunts room I have also caught them staring at me (the ones made of brass with jesus on the cross) as I walk by. It is extremly terrifying because in the batjroom you can hear a screaming sound from here to there when you are there alone. Help me. Please.

View PostCoryThomas, on 24 December 2013 - 03:04 AM, said:

To start off I would like to thank everyone ahead of time.
ok, so recently I have been staying the weekends at my girlfriends house. She has always told me there is something in there that watches her (we highly belive in the paranormal for we have both seen things to make us belive in the past.) But only recently we have been having strange and terrifying things happen to us in the night. Tonight for instance, its almost 4 AM and I awoke to something crawling across the ceiling and into the corner of the room where it watched me untill I couldn't bare looking at it anymore. All dark, like a shadow, with puple glowing eyes with red in the middle. I will never forget what happened next. It vanished INTO the wall and then not even 15 minutes later something grabbed my leg and pulled me off the bed like nothing. My girlfriend is terrified and this isn't anything new. The. Crosses in her aunts room I have also caught them staring at me (the ones made of brass with jesus on the cross) as I walk by. It is extremly terrifying because in the batjroom you can hear a screaming sound from here to there when you are there alone. Help me. Please.
sorry, Bathroom I meant. A little shooken up.

#2 Magma

Magma

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 144 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:37 AM

That definately sounds terrifying. The things you have described could be several things.
First of all, when you got pulled out of bed, did your girlfriend witness this, were you paralyzed in any way? I ask this because i want to rule out sleep paralysis - you don't have to be asleep to experience this phenomenon.

The screaming you hear could be a residual haunting - a playback of a past event.

For the thing that has been watching your girlfriend while she sleeps, is it just a shadow or has she seen it more detailed?  Or is it just a feeling of someone watching?

#3 Nort Thalem

Nort Thalem

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:14 PM

In most cases, your dealing with a creature that is feeding on your fear, and using it to do bigger and bigger stunts to terrify you for the sake of getting more fear to feed on, or at least thats the common belief nowadays. its possible that its just plain trying to terrify you because it enjoys it. Either way, and I know this is hard, your going to have to train yourself to react when you see these things taking place, and convert it to a take charge reaction. To put the mindset you need into different words, if someone broke into your house at night, instead of listening quietly in a hiding place and waiting in hopes that they leave without noticing or hurting you, get your baseball bat out and be ready to swing it, yelling at the invader to leave.

I do not recommend trying to talk to it, except to issue it a stern command that it is to leave, that this is your house and that it is not welcome. Any other kind of communication with it could help it to root itself in your home. If its dark, and you see it, turn on the light, but keep looking at it if you can, commanding it to leave much like you would a pet that has jumped up on a surface that it's not welcome to. Play positive music to break up the atmosphere, these things have a way of imposing a sort of force on the atmosphere, and even force you to feel sad or afraid when you really aren't. Personally, I would seek to evict all paranormal presences in my house, but if you have anything that you would permit to stay, you might consider saying "To the creatures that reside in my house and seek not to harm me or bring me discomfort, I require of you to leave my home while I seek to remove the invaders from this place, anything that will not leave upon my asking shall be considered like unto the invaders in my home." If your religious, pray for the creatures removal and placement somewhere that it may be spared torment and be happy but unable to bother people anymore. Beware what you think to yourself, I'm hearing quite a few reports of these things, and I've experienced this myself, hearing your thoughts. I recommend a prayer asking to protect the domain of your thoughts and mind from invasion or eavesdropping, and telling the entity that you deny it the being of any person in your house, the walls of the house, the dust and the trash within the house, and every object within and the property around your house, that you deny it these places.

It could be that the presence you have sensed this whole time was the entity(s) feeding over time to start doing big stunts like these. I get a slightly darker than usual impression from what I've read. usually these things begin with moving objects, sudden startling sounds, moved pictures, etc.Yanking you out of your bed and appearing on the walls, the crosses being made to follow you, not very common to happen so quickly. Could you explain how exactly the crosses follow you, is the head of the image of Jesus turning to follow you, or is the cross itself tilting as if pulled by a magnet?  I've experienced night terrors myself, which can cause you to see things when your awake, but the brain thinks your sleeping and throws a nightmare at you. Be aware that this might be happening, like Paranormal R_N said, if you've ever woken up temporarily paralyzed (which is often accompanied by a screeching or inhuman sound), that's a good sign you might be suffering from night terrors, in this case in addition to whatever might be trying to do you harm.

While there's never a guarantee what will happen, usually any physical harm it will attempt is done for the sake of causing psychological harm. As long as you try to bring a positive mood, bright in natural sun light, keep the house picked up, play the radio with happy music and people talking, play a DVD of your favorite comedian,and most importantly as long as your stubborn and persistent, you will prevail over it.

#4 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:29 PM

Get Robert Bruce's book on Psychic protection.

You have had some great advice, but if what you describe is going on, this is a fairly strong entity.  Keep the bedroom lit 24/7, including the corners and closets; under beds and furniture.  Sleep with dim lights on, and keep the room active with happy music during the day.  Don't allow any areas to be dark and quiet for any length of time.

I know this sounds like fantasy, but black tourmaline (a stone) seems to be quite good at clearing negative energy in a place.  I've heard of it working, repeatedly, but have zero idea why.  It just seems to diffuse the bad stuff.

There are lots of things you can do to keep this at bay, or get rid of it.

I've read about a lot of cases, but never heard of one where there are purple glowing eyes!  Things crawling on the celing, though, I've heard of before.  It doesn't sound like something you want around.

#5 wackiejackie

wackiejackie

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 05:10 PM

a sensative friend of mine told me to go in said room n make as much noise as possible palayin music banging your feet n shouting apparently it helps
dont confront it youl give it ammo good luck there is always prawers
theres 1 we learnt in catholic church in my childhood days
eternal rest give unto us o lord
andlet perpetual light shine upon you
may yourest in peace amen
mite help i really dnt know
n I'm no longer religious not lost my faith just dnt practice it to much cant tink of the word
o yeh liars

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: haunting, ghost, demon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users