#41 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,211 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 08 November 2016 - 02:52 PM

From Ryan's Skinwalker page you can actually read samples from his books, enough to get an idea if they are worth investing in, and some of what Ryan says he experienced

So it looks like the county there is demanding Bigelow remove the gates and roadblocks from a county road that literally runs through the ranch for some repairs. As of earlier today Bigelow is not complying, The road literally runs right by the ranch house, so I'd guess he is either trying to keep people safe from whatever is there, or at least wants to keep it secret/private. Here's a link to the article, and below are photos of the road, the blue location icon is the ranch house...second pic is the ranch house      http://www.ubmedia.b...3e2b5eb269.html

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#42 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,211 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 03:52 PM

Some clarification. The article states Bigelow is involved with the company that bought the place (Adamantium Holdings)   I am hearing from someone who has ties to Bigelow who says he has nothing to do with the current ownership. I contacted George Knapp, award winning Las Vegas reporter, who aside from normal news and UFO and Skinwalker Ranch stories, co-wrote the book Hunt for the Skinwalker. He says when the ranch was sold in April, he was out there with Bigelow's people taking all their stuff off the property, and that Bigelow has no involvement at all. I emailed the reporter who wrote the linked article to ask where he got his information.

BTW, if UFO's, Skinwalker ranch and other weirdness appeals to you, google George Knapp. Aside from articles, he has many YouTube videos of him doing presentations on UFO's etc, interviews etc. Fascinating stuff!
Posted Image

#43 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,211 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 06:50 PM

Well, in the last year a documentary filmmaker who has also done documentaries on alien implants, and Bob Lazar (who supposedly worked at area 51 reverse engineering UFOs) made a doc about and on Skinwalker ranch with George Knapp  and the new owner that's very interesting if you want to learn more about it and more recent developments. Activity has picked up again, and the new owner is trying a different way of investigating than NIDS did, and hopefully will release his findings (unlike NIDS). Here's the trailer, I believe it's still in Amazon Prime, iTunes and elsewhere

https://www.youtube....h?v=Gi6XNjiEHCc
Posted Image

#44 PIT leader

PIT leader

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 736 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal and house music,horror films,comics

Posted 16 May 2019 - 02:27 AM

I'm fascinated by Skinwalker Ranch so I looked for the full film online and found it for free. The link is 100% legitimate if anyone's worried (I've watched snippets already.)

https://hdbest.net/h...2018-16258.html
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#45 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,211 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 06:48 AM

Cool, thanks!
Posted Image

#46 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,211 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 06:55 AM

BTW, here's a screenshot of something that appeared on the ranch's security camera. Whatever this is appeared and disappeared in a matter od seconds

Posted Image
Posted Image

#47 Altersense

Altersense

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:It would be easier for me to list the things I am not interested in.
    100 degree weather
    Cats with attitude
    Romance Novels/Hallmark or Lifetime Channel
    That pretty much sums me up....everything else is on the table(:

Posted 17 August 2019 - 05:11 AM

I listened to this book at work about 6 months ago and it was fascinating and the activity was all over the place. The thing that most stuck with me is the mentions of portals. One was described to look like a cloud from all other angles except this one spot. If I remember right, the scientists observed one opening at night  like 6 ft off the ground and a horrifying creature coming through and the portal closing behind it.

https://www.scribd.c...e-Ranch-in-Utah

Here is the link to the audiobook on scribd for anyone who is just finding this thread....it is an 8 hr listen but I listen at 2.0 speed so I was done in 4 lol. Really, your brain catches up after abit and you dont notice the speed anymore, :-D

#48 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,211 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 08:04 AM

Cool, thanks for the link!

BTW, the new owner is letting a TV series about the current investigations by his scientific team be made, called The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch on the History channel this fall.

Gaining full and unprecedented access to one of the most infamous and secretive hotspots of paranormal and UFO-related activities on earth, The Secret of SkinwalkerRanch will feature a team of scientists and experts who will conduct a thorough search of this infamous 512-acre property located in Utah’s Uinta Basin. They will attempt to find out the truth behind more than 200 years of mysteries — involving everything from UFO sightings and paranormal activities to animal mutilations and Native American legends of a shape-shifting creature known simply as “The Skinwalker.”

https://deadline.com.....<br /><br />I'm a member of several online communities where this is often a topic of conversation. George Knapp (co-author of the book and famed Las Vegas reporter)  and Jeremy Corbell, who made the documentary have done AMA's several times, it's great to interect and ask questions of people who have been there

Edited by Vlawde, 17 August 2019 - 08:05 AM.

Posted Image

#49 Altersense

Altersense

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:It would be easier for me to list the things I am not interested in.
    100 degree weather
    Cats with attitude
    Romance Novels/Hallmark or Lifetime Channel
    That pretty much sums me up....everything else is on the table(:

Posted 17 August 2019 - 12:06 PM

View PostVlawde, on 17 August 2019 - 08:04 AM, said:

BTW, the new owner is letting a TV series about the current investigations by his scientific team be made, called The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch on the History channel this fall.

Ooooh, I dont have cable but thanks for sharing so I can look for a way to see that series.

#50 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,016 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 18 August 2019 - 06:41 PM

It may end up on Amazon video. They generally have this type of show on it.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

Posted Image

My Shop

#51 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 19 August 2019 - 12:45 PM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 18 August 2019 - 06:41 PM, said:

It may end up on Amazon video. They generally have this type of show on it.

Your wish is their command. It's on Amazon as I've seen mentions as follows and watched it. You just need to do a little digging.

Hunt.for.the.Skinwalker.2018.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP2.0.H.264-NTG

My opinion? It's interesting but I'm a need to see guy before I can draw my conclusions. Is it hype, well, all I can say is this area of the US has some strange stuff reported frequently. Love to go there but I'd either end up in jail or on an inspection table with some unusual characters trying to figure out what is going on. I could save them a lot of time. If they are looking for brain activity....they won't find it :)

Edited by EVP, 19 August 2019 - 12:50 PM.

Posted Image

#52 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,016 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 20 August 2019 - 01:05 PM

Thanks EVP.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

Posted Image

My Shop