3 replies to this topic

#1 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,803 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 07:18 AM

Here are some short stories for Halloween if you know any please share them :yes:

The phone calls
~Author Unknown

This is a very short scary story about a girl who receives strange phone calls one night while babysitting.

It was Halloween night, a teenage girl named Kathy was babysitting two children. There was a seven-year-old boy named Taylor, and a six-year-old girl named Selena. The parents had gone to the movies for the night.

Just after 9 pm that night, the phone rang. Kathy answered it and heard an anguished voice screaming “Help Me! For Heaven’s sake, help me!”

Confused, Kathy hung up the phone and decided that it must have just been a prank call. Thirty minutes later, the phone rang again and the same voice screamed, “Help me! Somebody, please help me!”

This time, Kathy was beginning to get frightened. The children asked her who was calling and she told them not to worry, it was the wrong number and that everything was just fine.

Another thirty minutes passed by and she received another call. The voice on the other end sounded scared and desperate. “Help me! For Heaven’s sake, won’t somebody help me?”

The phone went dead.

Seconds later, there knock at the door. The babysitter clutched the children tightly to her. She was almost as scared as they were. The urgent knocking continued. She knew it wasn’t the children’s parents, because they weren’t due home for at least an hour.

They could hear a voice coming from outside. It was a man’s voice and he was repeating over and over “Help me help me help me…”

She didn’t know what to do.

“I’ll have to let him in”, she said. “He needs help”.

Later that night, when the parents arrived home, the house was eerily silent. All of the lights were off. When they searched the house, but they couldn't find Kathy or the two children.

But on the wall, written in blood, were the words, “For Heaven’s sake help me before I kill again. I cannot control myself anymore”.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#2 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 06 October 2018 - 03:21 PM

Very Nice Klainey!!!

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,803 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 04:56 PM

Uncle John's Halloween Story

When I was a boy, each year as the nights began to draw in, my Uncle John would tell this Halloween story.  It was a tale about a trick that he played in a graveyard.  One night Uncle John spotted his great friend Eddie weaving his way home from the village pub.  As John watched, he saw Eddie open the church's lychgate to take the shortcut through the graveyard.

There was no doubt that Eddie was the worse for wear, and appeared disoriented, really he should have taken the longer route home via the round ring.  But then he cried out to nobody in particular, 'Where am I?'

John replied instantly, 'Amongst the living'.

'Where are you?' cried Eddie'; to which John replied in his most sepulchral voice, 'Amongst the dead'.

Eddie sobered up instantly, rushed back the way he came, and took the long way around the churchyard.  This time he preferring to go past the round ring, rather than stay a minute longer amongst the spirits of the gravestones.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#4 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,452 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 07 October 2018 - 03:47 AM

Klainey, Those were cool stories.

I know a really short one, it came from a Bobby Thompson(comedian) cassette.

"I went around the churchyard to see some of me pals. If I couldn't pay them me debt, I'd pay them respect. I felll into a grave on a Saturday and I was there til the Monday.When the grave-digger came around to bury another poor soul, I yelled, "Jack.Oh jack, lemme outa here. I'm half frozen!" He said, "It's your own fault, you shouldna kick the clay of yah."

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 07 October 2018 - 03:55 AM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halloween