#21 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 02:28 AM

View PostHarveyQuinn, on 01 February 2018 - 09:05 PM, said:

i had the nightmares before the noise started.

Maybe the circle is continuing regardless of whether the nightmare came first.  The nightmare is in your subconscious and the unsettling noise you have experienced while you were awake might trigger the nightmares off. Maybe the 2 incidents are fueling each other to some extent.

How are you? I hope things are settling down :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#22 Reed

Reed

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 02:03 PM

I had a similar experience a couple of years ago while camping. I was laying in my tent in the middle of the night and heard what sounded like a flute... it wasn't just a single note, but a short and repeated melody of about 4 notes (lasted for about 4 minutes and sounded like it was moving). I was in no way sleep deprived or suffering sleep paralysis and there was no wind. I was going to get out of the tent to investigate, but something was telling me not to (maybe 20 years of watching horror movies). I wasn't really scared, but it felt like it was trying to lure me out... if that makes sense. The next morning I spoke to the other people who were camping and nobody else heard it. ...I'm not convinced it was paranormal, really it could have been some weirdo with a flute in the woods in the night (which is about 100x more terrifying than a ghost).

#23 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 09:48 PM

LOL

Welcome to the boards Reed; ( It might be a bit late :) ). I think gut instincts are the best and I wouldn't have gotten out of the tent either :no:

And, yes, a weirdo with a flute in the woods would be worse than a ghost in my opinion too!
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#24 jwc

jwc

Orb

• GS Member
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 07:36 AM

View PostHarveyQuinn, on 28 January 2018 - 11:52 PM, said:

Hello

Something strange has happened to me tonight on 1/29/2018 and would like some sort of answers but first let me start of with a brief backstory. In a 17 yr old who lives with my great grandma and me mum. The house is on a no outlet street that has 4 cemeteries on it and is surrounded by woods. Basically, my house is a stereotype house for disaster and i think it's starting to begin.   

So basically I was doing my usual thing that I do at night. Making beats on my laptop and talking with friends on Discord. I had gotten up to grab some soda and heard this weird peaceful yet creepy flute sounding noise. I opened my window to check and see if it was coming from outside which it was. It was coming from the end of the street. I went to ask me mum if she heard it, but she didn't. The noise stopped for a a little bit, roughly 3 mins, and it goes again. This time is the weird time tho. I became unnervingly nervous/terrified and didn't move for a good 5 mins just staring at my window until the noise stopped. Once it stopped I got back on my laptop and searched up what happened and found this forum.

If you guys could help me come up with a idea of what the sound is, share a similar experience or know a solution, that would be greatly appreciated. I'll be eagerly waiting for responses cause I'm still kinda shook by the whole thing.

Thanks

Very strange indeed. There could be a natural explanation for the noise, but the fact that no one else heard it is strange. i lived in the Arizona desert for many years and used to hear strange music coming from the empty landscape. I found it very odd.  Keep us up dated.

#25 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,588 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 11:39 PM

a pied piper hanging out in the woods perhaps ?
It's in the trees, it's coming!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users