• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#261 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,351 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 14 July 2018 - 10:54 AM

It's a shame about what happened to Olive, though it's kind of good that she's visiting and playing jokes.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#262 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,532 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:07 PM

Yes, it seems she has a huge personality in death as she did in life :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#263 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,885 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 12:30 AM

very true ! i hope I can be a big personality on the other side too one day hehehehe
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#264 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,532 posts

Posted 21 July 2018 - 02:39 AM

Dorothy Dandridge

lived in apartment D2 (El Palacio Apartments), at 8495 Fountain Avenue.

September 8, 1965, her manager Earl Mills arrived at her apartment. When she failed to answer the door, he used his key, but the chain was on the door. He shut the door and left.

Upon his return, he found the door was still chained. He got the tire iron out of his car and used it to break the chain. He went inside the apartment, calling out for her. He got to the bathroom and found Dorothy lying on the floor. Naked wearing a blue scarf on her head. He touched her face and knew she was dead. She was 42 years old.

Strangely, a few months before she died, Dorothy gave a note to her manager in an envelope marked.

"To Whomsoever Discovers Me After Death - Important." The hand-written note on the inside read, "In case of my death - to whoever discovers it - Don't remove anything I have on - scarf, gown or underwear - Cremate me right away - If I have anything, money, furniture, give to my mother Ruby Dandridge - She will know what do to.

- Dorothy Dandridge

Dorothy's estate consisted of $4,000 worth of furniture and $2.14 in her bank account. That is not an error. Two dollars and fourteen cents. How very sad!

Dorothy Dandridge Ghost:

The El Palacio on 8493-99 Fountain Ave was known to have notable tenants such as Marilyn Monroe (1947) and Dorothy Dandridge (1965) and now Kaya Jones (Former Pussycat Dolls) moved in 2010.

Kaya stated, "I was sold on the fact that this place is gorgeous, full of Hollywood history, and they offered the place at a price I couldn't refuse".   "However, during the months I lived there along with other eye-witnesses, we experienced items being dropped on the floor, blown out candles, name-calling by someone who wasn't there, and apparitions appearing in the middle of the night. I couldn't believe it!  My home is haunted by Dorothy Dandridge!"
Posted Image

#265 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,351 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 24 July 2018 - 09:21 AM

Cool.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#266 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,532 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 01:19 AM

Yes, very sad, she must have been desperate to end her life as she did :(  she also had a severely disabled daughter who she was unable to continue to care for. I suppose due to the leeches she had in her life!  

Posted Image

Dorothy Dandridge with her one month old daughter Harolyn and mother (actress)  Ruby Dandridge.
Posted Image

#267 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,532 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 01:25 AM

Even Halle Berry has had her own experience with the ghost of Dorothy here is her encounter from Ebony magazine

Halle Berry told Ebony magazine she was visited by the spirit of Dorothy Dandridge during and after filming the movie Introducing Dorothy Dandridge.

Posted Image

Many strange things happened in the dressing room and on the set that Berry could not explain, but the most amazing incident of all was associated with a gown that once belonged to Dandridge.

After filming was completed, Halle had taken the dress to her home and kept it in her den, covered in plastic. One night, Halle heard what she described as “the sound of water boiling,” and saw a baby doll’s dress floating in mid air right in front of the dead actress’s dress. Berry ran to her bedroom and curled in a ball, crying hysterically.

Halle called one of Dandridge’s closest friends, Geri Branton, and explained what happened. Branton told her,“Honey, I talk to Dottie all the time, and if she is at your house, she means you no harm.

Berry said she decided she was only meant to use the dress for inspiration for the making of the movie, “but the time had come to give it back.”
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users