Free Skins
© Fisana

Has Anyone Here Ever Gotten Results With An Etch A Sketch?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • 1,825 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 08 January 2021 - 06:39 PM

View Posttitch2k6, on 04 January 2021 - 05:20 PM, said:

Not had an experience myself, but a group in southern England use to take one with them on investigations and got a partial hand print form once with no trace lines running to or from it. They used to have a photo they took of it. I'll have to see if I can hunt it down......

I have seen a Spirograph used though. The group in question hooked up a rig to hold a felt-tip pen up in a spirograph pattern former on a piece of paper. They left it all night in a closed room with previously reported activity and skipped that area during their investigation. When they went back to retrieve it, they had a partial pattern drawn. The only thing that let them down, and a lesson they learnt the hard way, I rebuked their evidence as they failed to lock a camcorder off on the area which is something they really should have done. Would have made some fantastic evidence......

Much like yourself, I would have seen this as unsubstantiated because there wasn't sufficent controls & measures implemented. There's too many claims within the paranormal without supportive evidence.

Edited by EVP, 08 January 2021 - 06:41 PM.

Posted Image

#22 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • 1,241 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:46 PM

On Netflix there is a series called "Surviving Death" and S1 E5 is called "Seeing Dead People" and 2 minutes in there is an Etch-A-Sketch on her bed. It's never used or discussed but it was there and the woman is apparently a ghost hunter so I guess it is being used for that :bunny:

The series is "ok" and the episode was meh ... I was just happy to spot the toy in the background Posted Image
- siguie -

#23 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,498 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted Today, 04:27 AM

I've seen the first two episodes on that series, not bad
Posted Image