EVP, on 18 August 2017 - 11:45 PM, said:
- How many sessions and days have you been recording with the new setup?
- Do you always record at the same spot at the same location?
- Do you have any nearby locations that have a reputed haunting?
- Do you always choose the same time each day you record?
- Do you include passive and interactive when recording?
- Are you recording strictly by yourself?
- Please define what patience means to you personally?
- Are you performing opening and closings?
- Are you taking into consideration weather conditions/ solar activity or moon phase?
- Are you logging your recording with detailed information on physical paper to see if their might be correlations?
As you can see, I'm not endorsing simply turning on a recorder and asking questions.
1. All day yesterday and most of the night. I woke up at 12a and began again.
2. Always in my apartment but I'll record in different rooms following activity or upon being woken up.
3. Yes, in fact, Tantric said the area I live in has an underground stream and got bad vibes from my building.
4. I try to stick to 2 pm every day but that doesn't always happen. See #1
5.I use 10 minutes of passive and ten minutes of interactive. In that order.
6. Mostly by myself. Only rarely can I get my gf to join in. She gets results.
7. In this case, having the ability to wait, unperturbed, for possibly a long time, without giving up.
8. Opening and closings? I open by inviting the spirits to come forward and speak into whatever I'm using. Then, I thank them for their time. Is that what you mean?
9. Thus far I've only paid attention to local weather conditions. I didn't think about the moon or solar conditions.
10. I do log on paper. I've grown more detailed over time.
Here thay are!