• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:00 PM

Hi All,

Something really just happened and I think I am lucky to get it on a recorder.

I was just lying on the couch watching TV. It was about 1:30am and just about to go to bed when I got a really funny sensation.
It felt like someone had just walked around between the coffee table and couch and sat down next to me. That was the impression I got and then I felt really cold air which was localised next to my left. I moved my hand to the other side and it was warm, moved it back and it was cold with a tingly sensation.
I quickly got up and grabbed my phone and started to record an Audio file.

I was all things and thumbs and did not have my glasses on as I was stabbing on the screen trying to hit the record button.

I then asked questions and recorded.

On playback on the PC I hear something at 52seconds and it lasts for 3 seconds. Can anyone else hear it?
https://instaud.io/1DPk

You can hear me asking for my Dad to hold or pickup the recorder.

Other news, part was through the recording I am telling my Dad that he has a new half Brother. I had today spoken to someone whose father had passed a few months back. They knew he had no father/mother but after his death they managed to get hold of the Salvation Army who had looked after him in the 1930 when he was born, The Salvation recorded the name of my GrandFather as the man who did the deed with a woman and then they did an DNS check through Ancestry.com and it was matched to my family. So big news for us and I just hope it was Dad sitting on the couch with me to hear about the new family members.
The new

Edited by Capt-Zeanie, 11 January 2018 - 06:09 PM.

--
Sean aka Capt Zeanie

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Mikaru

Mikaru

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 11:41 PM

Unfortunately, I can't download the file for some reason.
Good news is it's sounding like you're making contact and perhaps the spirit hasn't found it's voice yet. Keep trying and leave other forms of communication around like an emf meter or even a small windchime for them to use in case they can't talk yet. Ask for other signs like knocking or the like. once for yes twice for no. Keep at it the same time everyday if possible. they'll eventually speak.

#3 ifinkufreekyandilikeualot

ifinkufreekyandilikeualot

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 02:44 PM

I know this is an odd question but does the name Biscuit mean anything to you?

#4 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 16 January 2018 - 04:14 AM

Not really but does depend on context. There is a biscuit tin on the coffee table in the TV room where this was recorded.
--
Sean aka Capt Zeanie

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 ifinkufreekyandilikeualot

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 06:52 AM

View PostCapt-Zeanie, on 16 January 2018 - 04:14 AM, said:

Not really but does depend on context. There is a biscuit tin on the coffee table in the TV room where this was recorded.

Well I managed to edit the sound really well somehow and after a few of your questions somebody answers 'yes' and at the specific part you mentioned the voice says 'my biscuit' which I assumed was the name of a pet who was with you and not an actual biscuit lol

I'll try and get the sound as clear again for you and send it to you

#6 ifinkufreekyandilikeualot

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 05:44 AM

I think he says 'I'll have a biscuit' but not 100% sure

https://instaud.io/1GWa

#7 Roxstar

Roxstar

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal, ghost and after life research, family, music, science, video games. I am mostly into EVP but also love to use spirit boxes and other forms of communication. It's a true passion of mine, more than a hobby.

Posted 24 January 2018 - 06:57 AM

I hear what you named the file for Instaudio, "cold" or something to that effect. If that is what is being said, and is a spirit, I believe he/she may be referring to the previous reference you made about feeling the cold spot. Just my guess, and thank you for sharing. Interesting circumstances. I like it.

"What Scares You, Masters You."

-UNKNOWN-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users