2 replies to this topic

#1 DreamerSeeker

DreamerSeeker

Orb

• GS Member
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:Dreaming, Writing Poetry, Drawing, Music, and Movies

Posted 31 October 2017 - 01:00 PM

I was just listening to a story on youtube and it brought me back to a memory I had that I want to share.

Back in 2007, I was at school (7th grade), and I walked into my history class (which was 45 minutes long) and I remember that I came into the classroom, like a typical day, and sat at my desk waiting for class to start. The weird part is that, what felt like no more than 3 minutes after I arrived in the classroom, the bell rang which indicated class is over....to this day, I have absolutely no idea what happened or where those 42 or 45 minutes went.

I never blacked out, I don't recall a "waking up/becoming aware" sensation. I only remember sitting at my desk and the bell ringing to leave. When I first heard the bell, I thought it was the "start" bell, but when I saw all my classmates getting up to go to their next class....I was puzzled.

No one said anything, no one stared at me, everything seemed normal except those nearly 45 minutes of lost time. It still remains a mystery to me. I was never on drugs or anything,

Anyone else ever have a similar experience? Feel free to share.

#2 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,897 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 31 October 2017 - 01:47 PM

I've had similar episodes.  Two times happened when I was driving. One instance I was driving to work. I remember getting to the end of my street, but the next thing I knew, I was in my job's parking. It startled me so much, I almost drove into the parking lot's guard rail. Needless to say, I don't drive by myself anymore.

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 31 October 2017 - 01:48 PM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts
  • Interests:photography, anomalous audio recordings & enigmas.

Posted 01 November 2017 - 07:29 AM

I find this an interesting read. I haven't experienced this but my curiosity lead me to many believing it was associated with UFO/Alien Abductions.The majority of these cases take place while driving, sometimes with 100 of miles distanced within an abnormally short time frame.

I was told an interesting story a long time ago that still resonates deeply to this day similar but different to time slips/ dimensional etc.

A friend while driving in a rural area came up to a crossroad that he was very familiar with. There was a 4-Way stop he came to and suddenly a really old vintage vehicle rolled up to his right at the intersection. What became odd was the scenery around him consisting of recognizable features such as farmhouses seemed to evaporate leaving him disorientated to his location. The vintage vehicle rolled through the intersection and literally faded away before his eyes with the farmhouse that was invisible before returning to his sight. He felt he was looking through a doorway in a crack of time from the yesteryear's.

Obviously this was anecdotal and I can't say with assurance it wasn't fabricated but the story retelling was passionately spoken with intensity. I was convinced at the time the story was experienced by my friend.

Edited by EVP, 01 November 2017 - 07:31 AM.

Posted Image
"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt" - Mark Twain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users