• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Tiredeyes

Tiredeyes

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:51 PM

Ever since I've been younger I've been extremely susceptible to the paranormal.  Which I recently found out, runs in the family.  My Great Grandmother who also happened to have the same name as me had quite the sixth sense.  Evidently I've gotten some of this, since I was younger I was terrified of the dark.  And the things that it brought with it,  I could barley sleep because of the man who would try to get me at night.  Over the years he seemed something that wasn't permanent.  Until last year.  I foolishly started wondering about the things that I had experienced and  probably pushed into something that I shouldn't have.  The thing, I don't think we should call it a ghost.  It is dark, and it wants something that isn't a way to the afterlife.  I used to wake up with marks covering my body, and these dreams.  These horrible realistic dreams where god awful things that seem so real that when you wake up you question reality. It's nothing that I haven't learned to cope with, but it seems that he has taken interest in my little sister.  This time it isn't slamming doors and pulling things off of the wall.  She hears whispers in her ears at night, and I see him constantly standing in her doorway.  It's a out of the corner of my eye thing.  I don't know how to get rid of him. He keeps coming back, he isn't tied to the house, I think it might be me. How do I get rid of it?

#2 the white ribbon

the white ribbon

Orb

• GS Member
  • 43 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:45 PM

what does he look like? how often do you see him? so you have conversations with him?

#3 Tiredeyes

Tiredeyes

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:48 PM

I will not talk to him. I dislike his presence and I've told him so, I tired to have a conversation with him once; which didn't go over too well.  I go to extensive measures not to be bothered while I sleep.   I see him a few times a month, he's black. His form isn't completely solid, if you know what I mean.  A real energy void.  Scares my dog pretty bad. Most of the time he's just watching, there used to be a lot more of them in my house.  Creppy little things, they aren't souls.  I don't think that they are lost.  I try to ignore them because they scare me, and I don't know what they are or what they want.  The reason I got worried is because he's been standing in the doorway of my sisters room.  This probably doesn't have any coloration either but all of these moth type bugs start to pop up when they are around.  I usually don't pay any attention to them except that they were popping up in the dead of winter.  Which isn't right.

#4 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:39 AM

View PostTiredeyes, on 10 May 2013 - 06:51 PM, said:

Ever since I've been younger I've been extremely susceptible to the paranormal.  Which I recently found out, runs in the family.  My Great Grandmother who also happened to have the same name as me had quite the sixth sense.  Evidently I've gotten some of this, since I was younger I was terrified of the dark.  And the things that it brought with it,  I could barley sleep because of the man who would try to get me at night.  Over the years he seemed something that wasn't permanent.  Until last year.  I foolishly started wondering about the things that I had experienced and  probably pushed into something that I shouldn't have.  The thing, I don't think we should call it a ghost.  It is dark, and it wants something that isn't a way to the afterlife.  I used to wake up with marks covering my body, and these dreams.  These horrible realistic dreams where god awful things that seem so real that when you wake up you question reality. It's nothing that I haven't learned to cope with, but it seems that he has taken interest in my little sister.  This time it isn't slamming doors and pulling things off of the wall.  She hears whispers in her ears at night, and I see him constantly standing in her doorway.  It's a out of the corner of my eye thing.  I don't know how to get rid of him. He keeps coming back, he isn't tied to the house, I think it might be me. How do I get rid of it?

Get some Black Tourmaline. You and your sister should carry a piece with you. Lay a piece out near where you sleep will help with dreams.
Some who are extremely sensitive may find Black Tourmaline gives them a burning sensation for these people I recommend Black Hematite.
Keep your emotions in check.

#5 the white ribbon

the white ribbon

Orb

• GS Member
  • 43 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:35 AM

this is just my opinion, so if it doesn't resonate just push it to the side..

ok, well after reading your last post, i could sense that 'thing' coming into my space/house, so my "light teams" (some spirit healers i use) have gone to your place to try and sort it out.. what they are telling me is that someone has pulled those spirits into that house, cause the ley lines (earth grid, energy lines) are not disturbed, and they are showing me someone actually calling 'them' into the space.. they aren't the usual house ghost of someone who died there etc..

so someone has been playing with the dark arts.. would that be anyone in your family? or may be previous owners?

have you lived there your whole life? do you know the history of the house? cause there are loads of them there.. must be at least 40 spirits..

i see spirits sometimes in that way too, as you mentioned in the OP.. just dense energy and you know where they are, and its not even words that are being communicated, its like a telepathy with them.. so you know that they are not happy and you know they are dark..

so give that a few hours and let me know how your place feels tomorrow (its night time in my timezone).. all of those things are being removed to the light..

just writing this, my feet are shaking with the vibration coming from your place.. so it must be very heavy and oppressive there.. so a big clearing of the space will be done after the spirits are removed...

#6 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,757 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:40 PM

^^^^

Haha kinda sounds like this guy

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 Tiredeyes

Tiredeyes

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 05:15 PM

Nobody in my family, I did know someone who used to mess with those sort of things, but I couldn't imagine why he would send them to me.  I mean they just seem to be watching, you know? And I haven't lived here my whole life, I've had issues with supernatural things all of my life though.  The houses in my neighborhood aren't old so I don't think that it could be anything that has to do with that.. And they are spirits? Not something darker? I do not understand why black magic would draw normal spirits.

And I've seen one that crawled around like a spider.  That one scared the living daylights out of me.

#8 the white ribbon

the white ribbon

Orb

• GS Member
  • 43 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:36 PM

View PostTiredeyes, on 11 May 2013 - 05:15 PM, said:

Nobody in my family, I did know someone who used to mess with those sort of things, but I couldn't imagine why he would send them to me.  I mean they just seem to be watching, you know? And I haven't lived here my whole life, I've had issues with supernatural things all of my life though.  The houses in my neighborhood aren't old so I don't think that it could be anything that has to do with that.. And they are spirits? Not something darker? I do not understand why black magic would draw normal spirits.

And I've seen one that crawled around like a spider.  That one scared the living daylights out of me.

ive been seeing more of whats happening there since i wrote my last post.. its like a container of sorts.. ive never seen anything like it.. so its a really strong energy bubble, that stretched further out than your house, so i would say it was there before there were actual modern day houses on top.. i know this sounds weird, but it kind looks like, what a small UFO craft would, as its oval in shape..  i have sensed alien bases at peoples houses and i cant move those things or clear them usually.. so this wasnt a base..

what was inside it weren't aliens, they were dark spirits.. i also saw dragons breathing fire (sounds weird, even to me!!!)..

spirits to me cover the whole range of things out there.. there are darker, demonic ones but i call them dark spirits..

anyway it all sounds confusing.. let it settle for a few days and maybe it will be all a bit clearer...

how does it feel there now?

#9 Tiredeyes

Tiredeyes

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:59 PM

Welp. This bites then, it feels a bit emptier.  Nothing too drastic.. Is it like an energy bubble made to protect? LIke the dark spirits can't get out? I used to have this friend, whom I got extremely close to.  LIke I could tell when she was upset and it would flow over to me, and I could tell what she was doing and what not if I concentrated hard.  In the end we closed the door, that's what we called it.  The door between our minds or whatever, anyways she had a pretty strong sight, and was always worried about what was coming after me.  Or the house I suppose coming from what you're saying.  What's in my house also plagued her, I feel bad because it may have come from me.  We called them demons though.  It was almost two years ago though, I haven't seen or talked to her in the longest time.  I don't know about the dragon though, where did you see it? Did you get a feel for what the spirits want?

#10 the white ribbon

the white ribbon

Orb

• GS Member
  • 43 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:39 AM

i dont think they want anything, they are just stuck there.. so its nothing to do with you, it seems.. we did some more stuff earlier, so lets just let that settle..

yeah its like an energy bubble keeping them in, so they cant get out.. I'm being told they have moved the "bubble" or whatever it is, with what we did earlier.. lets hope it goes once it integrates in, on your end..

peace

#11 the white ribbon

the white ribbon

Orb

• GS Member
  • 43 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:43 PM

hi.. how is it feeling there now.. its been a bit of a process to clear.. i think after yesterdays work on the space, it should be noticeably different.. any better yet, sweetness? hope so..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: haunting, black, dark, evil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users