• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ShaneA

ShaneA

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 06:16 PM

Hello everyone. New guy here in need of information. I'll keep it short and to the point. I live in a duplex in San Pedro that was built in 1912. First "little things" happened after about 8 months. Things not where I left them, weird noises and other things that balanced on the fence of it could be this but it could also be that. No big deal. Not the first time I've been around weird happenings. What caused me to seek help and answers started about 2 months ago.

I was cleaning my house around 8pm one night when I noticed a weird watery spot between my TV stand and the cabinet it was sitting on. I checked the speaker that was also on top to make sure it worked due to the water. Everything still worked. I lifted the TV and it was completely soaked. About 2 shot glasses of water worth. No one has been over for the past few days prior nor would anyone leave a water bottle next to my electronics. Let alone try and play a trick like that. Checked for ceiling leaks, the whole shebang. Nothing. So I left it alone like I do with the other unexplainable things that have happened in the past.

Sunday August 24th I fell asleep on my couch in the living room and awoke at 5am. On my coffee table was my tablet in a case, my xbox controller and my wallet. Mind you, I was almost certain my wallet was in my pants in my bedroom. More water spots. There was a puddle on my tablet, under my xbox controller and my wallet was completely soaked. Like it had just been dropped in water seconds prior to me grabbing it.

Nothing that has happened in this house has made sense or had any rhyme or reason to the events. They range from a backpack falling off the table to me waking up with my toothbrush in my q tip container next to my bed. They occur once every 3 to 4 months and it doesn't really bother me cause I don't really get a "bad" feeling but this water thing.....Iv'e just never heard of it before and I have absolutely no idea whats going on. Thanks for your time.

P.s. If you want more details or pictures of anything, I'll more than happy to oblige.

#2 Clarina1980

Clarina1980

Vortex

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,721 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:02 PM

I have to ask the obvious question, you don't have a dog or cat do you.  Or any way an animal could gain access to your place.  Open windows etc.
"True Love Is Like Ghosts, Which Everyone Talks About But Few Have Seen"

#3 ShaneA

ShaneA

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:05 PM

I do. A cat. And I'm on the second floor so outside influences are non existent.

Edited by ShaneA, 26 August 2014 - 10:07 PM.

#4 Clarina1980

Clarina1980

Vortex

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,721 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:55 PM

Did you check the ermmm "water" to make sure it is water :D
"True Love Is Like Ghosts, Which Everyone Talks About But Few Have Seen"

#5 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:21 AM

My recommendation 1st ask neighbors if they've experienced the same thing. Weird water issues. condensation, etc. Leaky roof, whats the weather and humidity level been like. Is there Central Heat and Air?

is the amount of water being discovered the same. These things have a knack for patterns and for being mathematically percise. I know about wallets being moved around. Right now you're in the very early stages of this being something easily explained (once more data comes in) or not easily being explained but happenings increasing.

keep us updated
Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

#6 ShaneA

ShaneA

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:50 AM

Lol that was the first thing I checked. Definitely wasn't urine. As far as the weather, it has been a bit humid but no nearly enough to warrant that amount of water. Let alone in just certain spots. The one under the tv was the biggest. The xbox controller and tab were about the same size. I don't remember about the wallet. I was focused on saving the items. Didn't dawn on me to analyze the situation until after. I'll get back to you about my downstairs neighbor.

#7 kevinscan

kevinscan

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    friends
    horror & sci-fi
    a good mystery
    Star Wars

Posted 27 August 2014 - 06:49 PM

What did it tast like!
LOL
Posted Image

The most sophisticated computer ever  devised by mankind is now called Stonehenge.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: water, spots, poltergeist, haunting, old house

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users