26 replies to this topic

#21 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 06:31 PM

Feels like someone is in the room with me and is staring at me. With some of them I also get a cold feeling deep in my stomach.

#22 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,309 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 27 December 2014 - 06:56 PM

View Postmoiraesfate, on 27 December 2014 - 06:31 PM, said:

Feels like someone is in the room with me and is staring at me. With some of them I also get a cold feeling deep in my stomach.
I have felt that way before. Does it always present the same way to you? Say it's a child or older person, kind spirit or a more malevolent one?

View PostMichelle GT, on 26 December 2014 - 04:03 AM, said:

I only broke it on the 23rd, I'm still in the cast and hopping about, it's a bleeding nightmare. I hate being useless.

It has taught me an important lesson: Always do a cleansing after every investigation.

I thought I felt sick from because I had eaten poor nutrition, now I believe different. I believe a spirit had attached itself to me and as the investigation site was one where criminals had been hung, I thinks it was a nasty one.I just hope that this is a good lesson, for everyone.

I understand completely!!!! Heal quickly my friend:)

@CDS Where were you investigating?

Edited by Michelle, 27 December 2014 - 06:59 PM.

#23 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 07:25 PM

View PostMichelle GT, on 26 December 2014 - 04:03 AM, said:

@CDS Where were you investigating?

NAV-STA Newport, RI

#24 spineofsnake

spineofsnake

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 10:10 AM

Normally it's just a prickly sensation on the back of my neck of being watched, or a feeling of not being alone. Since I was a kid I could walk into a space and sense almost immediately who or what was residing there. Mostly I ignore them but if I tune in I can see shadows and 'feel' their emotions and states of being. It's hard to explain.

The only time I was ever physically attacked was living in an old country house in Ireland with tons of nasty paranormal activity (had been an orphanage, lots of child abuse, owners were aware of a bad presence in the un-renovated sections, just not a fun place to live). I could write a book about this house and all the crazy stuff that happened there, but the worst incident was coming down the staircase when I felt a HAND on my lower back pushing me down hard. I stumbled down the stairs screaming and tore a ligament in my foot. My husband had enough at that point and we moved out. Last I heard a large family of recent Indian immigrants was living there, and I wonder what they've experienced. I hope it gets torn down.

Edited by spineofsnake, 01 January 2015 - 10:19 AM.

#25 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts
  • Interests:photography, anomalous audio recordings & enigmas.

Posted 01 January 2015 - 02:55 PM

View PostCDS, on 22 December 2014 - 08:06 PM, said:

I have been physically touched. In fact I've been poked, pushed and scratched... etc. Go out looking for it you'll find it...

I forgot to mention during a encounter, often pick up emotions, sex, age through the imagery and some sense of "knowing"

These are the scratches... so ya, it gets physical.

Posted Image
Interesting, the only alleged documented encounter came fron the "Bell Witch" over 150 years ago.

Edited by evp, 01 January 2015 - 03:01 PM.

Posted Image
"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt" - Mark Twain

#26 jlemich

jlemich

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Playing with my dogs.
    Drinking wine LOL
    Learning more about
    the paranormal...

Posted 19 January 2015 - 05:18 PM

View Postkevinscan, on 22 December 2014 - 03:02 PM, said:

Goose bumps, a presence that you cant see, a feeling of dread, electric buzz on the skin, being watched, feeling slightly sick, a feeling of sorrow.

Not all at once, and never scared.

Very similar to how I feel. Very uneasy.

#27 salizander

salizander

Apport

• GS Member
  • 57 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:06 PM

When I was around 10, my sweet kitty died.

For a few months after he passed, I started feeling a kitty jump on my bed at night and lay at the foot end and clean himself for awhile.

This behavior is exactly what my kitty used to do almost every night.

Being a kid, I was always too scared to look down at the end of the bed.

He would even make the bed wiggle while he was cleaning, as kitties sometimes do. ^_^

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ghost, haunting, feeling, emotion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users