2 replies to this topic

#1 Kasioua

Kasioua

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 12:17 AM

Hello,
I have been following this forum for very long, but never posted anything myself.
The reason for this post is a story my friend told me recently.
When  she was younger, her and her friends did few seances and spirit calling sessions in her room ("just for fun"). But since then she wasn't able to sleep in her room, she felt the energy in there was heavy, she didn't feel comfortable. One night she had an out of body experience, so terrifying, it even scared me when she told me about it! she saw herself laying in bed sleeping, being held by a very hairy (black hair) man. All his body was covered with her and he was holding her tight. She once went to a healer and this lady told  her that a spirit attached itself to her and keeps her from being happy with any man in her life (she hasnt been able to keep a relationship).
I have been trying to find out for her what kind of spirit/demon is this? Ill add also that it wasnt the only time she saw that hairy man...

I would appreciate any info and advice about it! Thank you!

P.S. Sorry for my grammar, english is not my first language.

#2 the evil

the evil

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:37 AM

he sounds italian..... i kid i  kid

#3 Loru

Loru

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:47 AM

My mom told me, not too long ago that her now husband had a dream, while they were asleep. He saw someone by her, saying: You know her too? He attacked that somebody with a knife.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hairy, demon ghost, story, man, hounting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users