Free Skins
© Fisana

Be Honest, Would You Want To Bump Into A Demon?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 DTR

DTR

EVP

• GS Member
  • 85 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 10:10 AM

My group has a twitter account with 9k followers, we're a skeptical, device using group, but every now and then we'll get a question about demons, and as we've never come into contact with one, it's a hard one to answer.

I believe strong ghosts are often confused with being "demonic", and the idea of demons existing seems far fetched to me.

but i do reply to these tweets "i don't know about demons, but i'd like to come in contact with one some day"... needless to say, it gets a mixed reaction, but I believe any paranormal investigator worth their weight should be in the job to prove all claims of the paranormal.

Anyway, as a curious investigator, I'm in it to find all kinds of activity, if demons come, then they come. But what are your views on the prospect of meeting such evil entitys... should they exist, that is.

DTR

Island Ghost Research - Youtube Channel

http://www.youtube.c...ndGhostResearch

#2 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,052 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:53 AM

I think inhuman entities exist, don't know if they are demons or just demonic. But I wouldn't want to come into contact with anything evil
Posted Image

#3 Clarina1980

Clarina1980

Vortex

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,721 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 12:08 PM

There's evil out there but I don't believe in demons.  I'm more scared of the living :)
"True Love Is Like Ghosts, Which Everyone Talks About But Few Have Seen"

#4 Augustine

Augustine

Escaped Lunatic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,566 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 12:25 PM

Do I actually WANT to bump into a demon or any kind of evil entity?  Definitely not!  It almost doesn't sound like a serious question, except that there are apparently people who think it would be cool.  Now, I would absolutely love to bump into a ghost, spirit, etc of the benevolent kind, just so I could quell my doubts about the afterlife.  But I wouldn't want to bump into a negative entity any more than I'd want to bump into an evil living person.  I'd like to decrease the negativity in my life as much as possible, not do anything to add to it.

#5 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,468 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 01:41 PM

I agree with Clarina.

#6 petunia4998

petunia4998

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:28 PM

Just as there is positive in this world, there is negative.  That is the duality here.    Do I WANT to bump into it?  Of course not, but that doesn't mean I won't.  Unfortunately there are those who do.

#7 Icanhearyou

Icanhearyou

EVP

• GS Member
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:Mediums, Haunted Houses, EVP's, Ghosts, TV shows about ghosts. Not really all that interested when it comes to UFO's and Bigfoot.

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:31 AM

Nope. I would not want to encounter a demon. I don't even know what to do when I am in the company of a human spirit. Like Augustine, I like to keep as much negativity out as possible.
"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." Edgar Allen Poe

#8 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 10:56 PM

They are probably in all of our homes right now just watching and lurking. Don't give them an invitation. Because that's what invites them into your personal space. You don't want that.

Posted Image

#9 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,767 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 11:04 PM

No, I don't want to invite anything negative into my personal space!
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#10 Snickers

Snickers

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 01:41 PM

If you believe in the Bible at all, you must believe that demons are real. I hope I never meet one!
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#11 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,946 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 01:30 AM

No thank you!! Not me !
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#12 billybass

billybass

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:53 PM

Not met one yet,dont think id like too,but if i do id stand my ground for a few mins (more like seconds) then run like h*ll !

#13 Acea

Acea

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 06:22 PM

I have been upclose and personal with a negitive non-human entity......it was diabolical and very difficult to get rid of. So, the possibility of an entity that is more evil than what I dealt with is terrifying......no, i do not want a demon in my presence...ever!

#14 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 17 April 2018 - 04:45 AM

I would not want to meet one on my best day!!!
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#15 lorddraven2000

lorddraven2000

Extra Terrestrial

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,165 posts
  • Interests:I am director of Dravenstar Paranormal research Team out of eastern Kentucky. I have over 10 years of research under me. Other than paranormal work I dabble in writing and am also a very accomplished bass player.

Posted 23 April 2018 - 07:57 AM

View PostVlawde, on 01 August 2013 - 11:53 AM, said:

I think inhuman entities exist, don't know if they are demons or just demonic. But I wouldn't want to come into contact with anything evil

I have had the unfortunate task of working cases with what I would call demonic entities and the outcome was not satisfactory at all and to be honest it was such a trying experience for my team. If I can avoid such cases I usually do.