ghost suicide attachment sp

• You cannot reply to this topic
10 replies to this topic

#1 kpurce

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 08:30 AM

I've been a caregiver since 2002,  in 2006 my supervisor called me and assigned me to a new case.

The next morning  I went  to work  my patient's daughter explained to me everything that I needed to do for her mom, she stayed home with me the first day but she told me that she would be giving me a spare key so that I could get in the next day because she was going to be at work. Everything felt nice and calm in the house. She took me upstairs to meet her mother and she explained to me that she was bed ridden and that she had Alzheimer's. I did everything  that I was supposed to do, and I really felt comfortable there, and I also liked my client and her daughter therefore I was willing to keep this case.

The next morning I used my key to get in the house. I went  upstairs to greet my client, cleaned her up and then I went into the kitchen to fix her some breakfast.  Once I got into the kitchen, my body vibrated and the hairs stood up on my arms and neck. I knew that I was being watched. My attention went to this arched doorway that led to a screened in porch, so needless to say her food wasn't very well cooked . I grabbed her tray and quickly ran upstairs. A few hours later I went into the kitchen  to wash dishes,  the same thing happened. I felt like I was being watched again, my body felt sort of tingly all over and I kept concentrating on the arched doorway that led to the screen porch.  The day went on and her daughter came home from work. I wanted to ask her if there was a ghost in her house, but I felt like she was going to think that I was crazy so I just went home without saying anything.  

The next morning I went to work. I did my morning routine things cooked breakfast and washed dishes. I went upstairs to keep my client company, and all of a sudden I heard dishes falling into the sink. At this point I am extremely scared because I thought that someone had broken into the house. After the noise died down, I went into the kitchen and the sink was full of the same dishes that I had just washed and I was really freaked out. My client's daughter came home early this day, and I finally asked her if the house was haunted or not and she said no, I've never experienced anything like that.

About a month later I went to the nursing home to visit my grandfather. I knew that he didn't have much time to live, and it was very upsetting to me because he had raised me all by himself since I was 3 years old, we were very close.  I went to work  the next day and  did my daily routine things and the door bell rang. I hurried downstairs to open the door but no one was there. I asked the neighbor did she see anyone at the door and she said that she had been sitting on her porch for an hour and she didn't see any one on my clients front porch ringing the doorbell. After I closed the door I sat on the steps and a sadness came over me and I began to cry and I couldn't stop but all I could do was think about my grandfather.

10 minutes later my uncle called my cell phone and I knew that he was calling  to tell me that my grandfather had  passed away.  I called my supervisor to let her know that I had to leave work to be with my family and I decided that I wasn't going to work in that house anymore. About three weeks went by. I went back to my client's house to return her keys and her daughter begged me to stay and work with her mom again, but I told her it was just too much on me with the death of my grandfather and the weird things that was going on in the house. She finally told me the truth, she said that i didn't want to tell you this but my brother hung himself in the kitchen right there in the arched doorway when we were teenagers.

I went home, later that night I was in the bathroom cleaning the tub. My two children was in the living room watching tv. I heard things slamming against the wall and the floor and I heard a big boom and breaking glass, I yelled out to my children and told them to sit down and to stop making all of that noise, but they were sitting down and being very good. I went into my bedroom and all of my fingernail polishes, perfumes, deodorant etc.  was thrown all over my room. I went back into the bathroom, and a picture that I had on the wall was thrown to other side of the room.  My kids ran into the bathroom with me and we locked the doors. I called my fiance's mom and told her what was going on, and she said that the ghost from my previous client's house may have followed me home because he knew that I wasn't coming back anymore and she told me that spirits can attach their selves to other people, she came over the next day to bless my apartment and everything was fine.

#2 Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,240 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 30 July 2016 - 09:12 AM

Welcome to the forums!    I hope you don't mind, but your post was a solid wall of text, I separated it into paragraphs to make it easier to read. It is possible for a spirit to follow someone home. In this case I dunno. I'd suspect you'd have had more activity than the one incident, blessing or not.
My Signature
Posted Image

#3 Guest_Hudds_*

• Guests

Posted 30 July 2016 - 01:57 PM

Your story is appreciated, thank you for sharing!

Yes, it is possible for a Spirit to follow someone home, and such things are referred as a Spirit attachment. The home at your previous job, does appears to be somewhat haunted.

I am not sure about the occurrence in your apartment, because it only happened just that once, and such incidents can also be related to kids mischief, in my opinion.

It's good to hear that you haven't experienced any occurrences, since the home blessing. However, if anything does reoccur at home, please let us know.

Edited by Hudds, 30 July 2016 - 02:21 PM.

#4 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 12:39 AM

Hello and welcome. It is certainly possible to experience paranormal activity  that's followed you home, but usually this is unlikely to be a one off - you'd probably experience a couple of things. You might want to read about a users recent experience with some mugs that were purchased at a thrift shop - this is an experience of activity occurring from something that was brought into the home.

Please let us know if you experience anything else!
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#5 kpurce

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 04:48 AM

Thanks everyone for all of your answers!

#6 Honey584

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 07:31 AM

First your uncles story and now this. You sure experience allot of paranormal in your apartment. Do you really think it is the teenage boy that followed you home from his house that he lived in? I mean, Don't you think he would of moved on considering he wasn't happy when he was alive?, He was happy to die and be in peace and that is not living in his home but to be somewhere else

Edited by Honey584, 06 August 2016 - 07:33 AM.

#7 kpurce

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 09:33 AM

I live in Virginia now, these are to different experiences in two different apartments, This story started off saying back in 2006 that was 10 years ago I've relocated since then. I've been experiencing paranormal things since I was a child, I can't help what happens and where it happens all I can do is ask questions and hope to get a reasonable answer, and I did learn that spirits can attach themselves to people and follow them home. I don't know if you read my whole story or not but he had a tragic death so more than likely he's not resting in peace. Honey584

#8 Honey584

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 08:07 AM

I did read your whole story and I thought once people commit suicide they want to be in peace for them to do it in the first place.

#9 spineofsnake

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 11:10 AM

It sounds like you're sensitive. Ghosts often act out more around people who they know can "see" them just to get a little attention. And yes, they can follow people home. Asking the spirit to leave firmly and then doing a cleansing of yourself and your home should be enough to break the attachment, especially if you have no blood connection to the family and didn't remove any items from the home.

View PostHoney584, on 07 August 2016 - 08:07 AM, said:

I did read your whole story and I thought once people commit suicide they want to be in peace for them to do it in the first place.

Just because people seek peace through suicide doesn't mean they find it. In my experience the ghosts of suicide victims are some of the darkest and most disturbed you'll ever come across. Whatever self-inflicted violence is done to the body is also done to the soul, and what's left behind barely even resembles a human spirit and can't move on without a ton of help. That's one of the reasons suicide is such a heavy taboo in so many spiritual traditions.

#10 kpurce

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 05:00 PM

View Postspineofsnake, on 07 August 2016 - 11:10 AM, said:

It sounds like you're sensitive. Ghosts often act out more around people who they know can "see" them just to get a little attention. And yes, they can follow people home. Asking the spirit to leave firmly and then doing a cleansing of yourself and your home should be enough to break the attachment, especially if you have no blood connection to the family and didn't remove any items from the home.
Thanks a lot spineofsnake!

Just because people seek peace through suicide doesn't mean they find it. In my experience the ghosts of suicide victims are some of the darkest and most disturbed you'll ever come across. Whatever self-inflicted violence is done to the body is also done to the soul, and what's left behind barely even resembles a human spirit and can't move on without a ton of help. That's one of the reasons suicide is such a heavy taboo in so many spiritual traditions.

#11 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 01:10 AM

I agree - it's hard to say that all suicide spirits are at peace - i think they often have a journey to follow to heal before they can move on
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com