#1 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,253 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 13 June 2016 - 10:24 AM

Not sure what to think of this, I have heard of it before, but just looked at their website   For the open-minded skeptic, the evidence collected over a period of more than four years and with more than 500 sittings by the Scole experimenters and the afterlife team is absolute, definitive and irrefutable. Many regard them as the greatest recent afterlife experiments in the world.

Scole is a village in Norfolk, England. Using it as a base, mediums Robin and Sandra Foy and Alan and Diana Bennett and other experimenters produced brilliant evidence of the afterlife in England, the U.S. Ireland and in Spain. Their results are being repeated by other groups around the world and will convince even the toughest open-minded skeptic.

How the phenomena was authenticated

Senior scientists and investigators who participated in the Scole experiments included Professors David Fontana, Professor Arthur Ellison and Montague Keen. Of course, over the four years there were many others who attended as senior scientists and guests in the actual experiments: Dr Hans Schaer a lawyer, Dr Ernst Senkowski, Piers Eggett, Keith Mcquin Roberts, Dr Rupert Sheldrake, Professor Ivor Grattan-Guiness, ¾ all with scientific or other relevant background and a host of other highly credible witnesses who have had years of experience in dealing with the paranormal.

http://www.thescolee...t-overview.html
Posted Image

#2 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,253 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 13 June 2016 - 12:04 PM

BTW here's a link to a movie about it. I plan on watching it when I am not at work    https://www.youtube....h?v=6qSEi_sfaSU
Posted Image

#3 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Shadow Ghost

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 13 June 2016 - 05:19 PM

Interesting. There's the case of Stella Lansing in Massachusetts, when she'd take pictures images appear, which weren't in view of the camera. Also, some of the images would overlap onto the edges of the film. I'll see if I can find a link to that. Stella Lansing Youtube video

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users