© Fisana

Photo Analysis

• Please log in to reply
215 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_reticent1_*

Guest_reticent1_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2004 - 11:43 AM

Thanks for the looksey, Eclectic!  I'm not planning on going back there soon.  It's a good 4 or 5 hours away.  But my son goes every summer to band camp, so I'll try to get a control shot at that time and maybe repost these with it then.  (or maybe i'll have to take a road trip some weekend!)  

I'm not sure it's paranormal, either.  But, I don't think i've seen a weather anomaly that looked like that.  I was thinking residual from lightning, but there was nothing like that while I was viewing the landscape, and the weather was clear.  I've also never seen a 'paranormal' picture that resembles this either.  I'm glad you responded.  Thanks, again.

#22 Upstate

Upstate

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 136 posts
  • Interests:

Posted 27 October 2004 - 08:04 PM

Well I thought Id add this,after doin some looking at the TV ghost pic,I noticed a few things that show up in other pics i take.Numbers-- here is a somewhat pic of what i mean "took it from the computer monitor" but im sure you will see..there is 3 pics of  just one area and i would like to have the pic further examined..

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

PLEASE TAKE A LOOK! the pics are a bit fuzzy but im sure youll make out numbers..

Edited by JeepersCreepersGStudy, 27 October 2004 - 08:29 PM.

#23 Guest_reticent1_*

Guest_reticent1_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2004 - 08:25 PM

Hi, Upstate.  Just some questions to clarify. Do you have an LCD display on your computer?  

And I'm just a little confused...Are these pics of your TV that you put on your computer to view...and then took a pic of your computer view to submit?  If they were of your TV, was it on?  Forgive me, but they are difficult to make out.  I see swirls and other designs that resemble numbers, but I'm not exactly sure what I'm seeing.

#24 Upstate

Upstate

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 136 posts
  • Interests:

Posted 27 October 2004 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE(reticent1 @ Oct 28 2004, 12:25 AM)
Hi, Upstate.  Just some questions to clarify. Do you have an LCD display on your computer?  

And I'm just a little confused...Are these pics of your TV that you put on your computer to view...and then took a pic of your computer view to submit?  If they were of your TV, was it on?  Forgive me, but they are difficult to make out.  I see swirls and other designs that resemble numbers, but I'm not exactly sure what I'm seeing.
View Post

NP...
I was looking at the pic with windows fax/pic viewer,and noticed the numbers,and took the 3 pics so i could try to show everyone,Im not a computer savy person but I have a flatscreen monitor..if that helps...
oh ya forgot to answer this-no the tv nor the vcr were on,more of they were unplugged so we could move furniture around...

Edited by Upstate, 27 October 2004 - 08:41 PM.

#25 Upstate

Upstate

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 136 posts
  • Interests:

Posted 27 October 2004 - 08:36 PM

IPB Image

well i know its gonna be fuzzy but i circled the area of what looks to be a side shot of my  Gmother,she passed away some time ago...,i know its hard to see but look close.

#26 Caesar

Caesar

Board Punk

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,400 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 08:47 PM

Hebe what cemetery is that, it looks spooky too me

Upstate, that looks like a ghost pic to me

reticent1, lol I have no idea what that is

BAD_BUTTERFLY, it kinda looks like a reflection to me. I could be wrong though
Be Good!

#27 Guest_reticent1_*

Guest_reticent1_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2004 - 09:41 PM

Upstate, hmmm.  I have no idea.  If that's a pic of an unplugged tv, then you have an interesting pic - paranormal or not!  Strange.   blink.gif

#28 Upstate

Upstate

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 136 posts
  • Interests:

Posted 27 October 2004 - 10:08 PM

QUOTE(reticent1 @ Oct 28 2004, 01:41 AM)
Upstate, hmmm.  I have no idea.  If that's a pic of an unplugged tv, then you have an interesting pic - paranormal or not!  Strange.   blink.gif
View Post

Its strange enough to where it changes my views on ALOT of things.

#29 Eclectic420

Eclectic420

Shadow Ghost

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 28 October 2004 - 01:41 AM

greetings,

heebee,
thanks for taking my post the way you did, even though you didn't hear what you want to, you still took it the way it was meant, i was afraid i came off to strong on that one.

upstate,
well, to be honest...we should have stopped while we were ahead on that pic i think.
I'm seeing alot of things in it now, to the point i am wanting a control shot of the tv and of one of the room the tv is in, maybe each corner of the room. I'm wanting to get a look at the room the tv was in. but....i can tell by this photo and others you have put up, that the tv is no longer in the same room anymore. so this ruins the chance of a good control shot now.

but, I'm gonna say this...i am seeing numerous things in that photo now, I'm not seeing any numbers. but on the right side of the screen there is numerous shapes I'm making out. I'm seeing at least 4 of what could be something. first I'm seeing is the big bright face, then just below it almost as if the face is connected but out of proportion I'm seeing what looks like a woman in a blue dress, all i can see of her though is her top, of her I'm seeing her breasts, arm, and looks like hair dangling.
just beneath her I'm seeing a profile of a child's head or somebody, looking up and to the left. and then all the way up in the very top far corner on the right side, I'm seeing what looks like a large woman in white standing almost point kind of non shalontly at something and has her head coked to the side. she has short hair maybe to her neck line, and it looks dark.

i rarely see things like this in photos, that is telling me something...either its the real thing and the tv is giving a look into the other-side, or i have been looking at this picture to long. or even (the reason for wanting the control shots) we have an illusion, possibly due to a number of objects and light in the room.

I'm really puzzled with it at the moment. wish i could get those control shots. by any chance have i described anyone you know?

anyway, its a very interesting capture, and honestly I'm not sure whats going on, I'm not so sure as i was yesterday with it, kind of a throw up at the moment for me.

blessings,

Posted Image

"a person can be so open minded, that they infact are close minded."-ME

"Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate"-William of Ockham (Ockham's razor)

My MySpace Page - Add Me If You Like

The Eclectic Mind

#30 Guest_Hebegeebe_*

Guest_Hebegeebe_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2004 - 10:24 AM

Cease, most of my current and statue pictures come from Woodlawn Cemetery in Elmira, NY. That is also the cemetery with the couple on the rock.
As soon as I get my regular computer back from the shop I will post some new pictures. It won't be for a few weeks though  sad.gif . (I strongly dislike the temp computer I'm using, but it's better than nothing lol)

Eclectic,
Not at all hun.
I put it here to be analized. I wouldn't have if I thought for sure it was one thing or another.  wink.gif
I value everyone's opinions as long as they are meant in a good way, as I could see your's was.

Upstate,
I'm afraid I don't know what to think of your pictures. lol
I'll keep thinking them over and if anything comes to mind I will share it.  smile.gif

#31 Guest_corvette1972_*

Guest_corvette1972_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2004 - 11:16 AM

I still see a woman wearing a bikini...lol

#32 SMS

SMS

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 01:22 AM

i suppose that I have been posting a few of my questionable pics on the wrong page ...  Would you all please analyze these pics, i downloaded imageready cs, honestly I don't know how to use it.  The first pic in question is the man that appears to be in the window.  I think maybe if I could rotate it to the left I may be able to rule in or out light reflection/glare...what do you all think.

#33 SMS

SMS

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 01:26 AM

the second image was the second most disturbing daytime pic i took...the first one actually never showed up on my memory card...pretty freaky huh?  The first thing that caught my attention were how the two orbs are perfectly horizontally linear.  It looks like to me there is a man , possibly hanging here from the rafter.  The second thing that disturbed me was seen by a friend who I sent the pic to.  If you look up in the corner of the support beam, holding up the rafter, she has circled what she says is an apparition of a goat's head.  I can see that, at first look I dismissed it as any apparition.  At second, I could see it.  What is that?

Thank you!  SMS

Edited by SMS, 29 October 2004 - 01:26 AM.

#34 Guest_corvette1972_*

Guest_corvette1972_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2004 - 04:55 AM

I am not seeing anything in the last two pics..

#35 Guest_Hebegeebe_*

Guest_Hebegeebe_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2004 - 05:27 AM

I'm afraid I'm with Corv here. I don't see anything in the last two pictures either.
Could some arrows be drawn to where I'm supposed to see something please? smile.gif

#36 Upstate

Upstate

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 136 posts
  • Interests:

Posted 29 October 2004 - 07:38 AM

QUOTE(Eclectic420 @ Oct 28 2004, 05:41 AM)
greetings,

upstate,
well, to be honest...we should have stopped while we were ahead on that pic i think.
----

Anything you need,check your PM's

View Post

#37 SMS

SMS

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 05:19 PM

jeepersrscreepers?? did u see nything?

#38 SMS

SMS

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 05:53 PM

im not really all that good witht he whole editing thing...it took me like three days to figure out how to circle things...anyways hers the head in the window circled.

#39 Darklighter

Darklighter

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • Interests:At the moment my main interests are photography, ghost hunting, sight seeing, reading, and scrapbooking.<br /><br />After emerging from my bout with a debilitating illness (Latin name Isuckus Muchhardus) relatively unscathed I've resumed haunting the boards.<br /><br />Now mobile and armed with a camera and a taperecorder (among other tools) I'm up for investigating any ghostly happenings and haunted sights in the UK and Ireland. <br /><br />Contact me at Darklighter_Solo@hotmail.com if you want to go on a ghost hunting jaunt.

Posted 01 November 2004 - 06:44 AM

QUOTE(BAD_BUTTERFLY @ Oct 27 2004, 12:39 AM)
Ok I had this pic up on the ezboard. Many of our members said that they saw somethign in the left side window.  They asked if there was statues in the windows, I don't believe that there is.
View Post

Ok, let's see what we have here.
First of all, what kind of building is this, where is it located, what's the history of the building, and is there an internet site for the building or the church?
Second of all, will you please confirm that those are stained glass windows?  They appear to be, but I don't want to jump to conclusions.

Here's my take on things based on the following analysis:

-The center window over the door appears to be leaded glass.
-The two side windows appear to be stained and leaded glass, with religious figures in.

Conclusion:  From experience I know that stained glass and leaded glass windows can cause odd reflection patterns.  If these windows are as they appear to me, then they could cause odd reflection patterns.  If the stained glass is done up in a religious figure it may be reflecting things in the pattern of a human shape.

-The possible spirit in the left hand window appears white.
-The weather looks overcast.

Conclusion: The reflection could be from the overcast sky which would appear and reflect as a solid white.

-We cannot see what may or may not be reflecting in that window because of the crop of the photo.
-The 'texture' of the image appears to perhaps be that of tree bark.

Conclusion: It may be that a tree, out of the view of the camera, has caused the reflection of its trunk in the window.

Overall conclusion:  Without more information, I believe that we must assume this to be a reflection until proven otherwise.  Probably of the sky.
And, to me, the most reasonable suggestion is that the sky is reflecting off the glass in the shape of a religious figure, giving the reflection a vaguely humanoid shape.

QUOTE(Upstate @ Oct 27 2004, 05:36 AM)
Well Here it is again.......do whatever ya got to do to it....
View Post

Upstate, we need more information about the room at hand.
What else was in it, photographs, preferably, of the rest of the room from the angle that this photo was taken and from the opposite angle.
If the television is still in that room in that position, more control photos of the TV from other angles.

Here is my analysis based on the information at hand:

-The room is very light.
-The reflection of the window can be seen in the television.
-The photo is taken from a strange angle.

Conclusion: That this is, largely, unable to be determined without more information, but that my gut reaction is: It is a reflection of something, probably a lamp or ceiling light, in the rest of the room.  The high level of light in the room will make reflections more likely, and you can clearly see other reflections in the screen.

QUOTE(Hebegeebe @ Oct 27 2004, 05:43 AM)
I have to put this here.
I want it analized. It is a leaf. Floating in the same spot in the air. It was flipping and turning. Sideway's, up and over and back the other way, but in no specific pattern. It didn't move more than four inches in any direction while doing so. I watched it for a good 10 min., then drove slowly away. When I came back 5 min later it was gone.
It was a very foggy morning. The condensation was high, and any spiderwebs I saw were very clear to the naked eye. I have a picture of one taken on the same day for comparison sake if anybody wants to see it.
When I stood under it it was about ten or eleven feet off the ground and there were none of the higher stones near by.
It was close to center between rows of trees approx. thirty to fourty feet apart.
Thank you for your time. smile.gif
View Post

Hebegeebee, excellent background information.
Here is my analysis based on the information at hand:

-No visible spiderweb
-Background of grey sky
-10-11 feet off the ground
-Leaf twisting and turning
-Misty conditions
-Second post shows spiderwebs in clear definition

Conclusion:  I believe, based on the information that it is a spiderweb. That you couldn't see the web because it was against a background of sky, rather than, as in the other photo, a dark tree background.  Having a dark background of tree will make the spiderweb easier to see.  With the mist falling, even with no wind, a gentle breeze and the falling of the mist, and the movement of the branches this web is probably attached to, the leaf would and could spin around in all directions.
And it would not necessarily break.  Leaves are very light, and spiderwebs have immense tensile strength.  In fact, some spiderweb silk has a tensile strength of 5 times greater than steel. This is a measure of how far you can pull a string before it will break.  It's very flexible, and resilient as well. It can withstand insects, even as big as large moths, flying into the web and thrashing around trying to get free.  Dry leaves have almost no weight at all, and in fact, probably weigh less than a struggling moth.  I'd say that the spider web would have enough give and enough strength to not only hold the leaf, but to keep it in place, while the leaf moved.  The flexibility of the web will also allow for easy transfer of movement, which allows the spider to know when something has landed in the web.  If a tree branch moved, even a little bit, it would send a large wave of movement down the strand of web and cause the leaf to jump about, possibly in wild, gyrating movements.  
It is my opinion that the leaf is caught on a web.

QUOTE(Upstate @ Oct 28 2004, 05:04 AM)
Well I thought Id add this,after doin some looking at the TV ghost pic,I noticed a few things that show up in other pics i take.Numbers-- here is a somewhat pic of what i mean "took it from the computer monitor" but im sure you will see..there is 3 pics of  just one area and i would like to have the pic further examined..

PLEASE TAKE A LOOK! the pics are a bit fuzzy but im sure youll make out numbers..
View Post

Because of the immense room for error I don't think that I can offer a well informed opinion on photos that are taken of the original photos displayed on a comptuer screen.
That and I'm not sure what the photos are of. Are they of your original photo but close up? Or are they more from your television screen taken at a different time?
If so, why can you not post them to this thread directly, or put them on an image hosting server so we can look at them that way?

QUOTE(mimicoco @ Oct 31 2004, 06:36 PM)
This one has me stumped.  I took it in my bedroom in the pitchblack after hearing footsteps by my bed.  I just can't figure out where a shadow could come from if the only lightsource is the camera flash.  Any ideas?
View Post

I'd need more information to offer analysis on this photo.  Can you take other photos of your bedroom from the same angle?  Take photos of everything around the room and outside of the window if possible to see if there's anything that could possibly cause this shadow.
Please do so with the lights on, and then again, under the same dark conditions with the lights off. The same way you took this photo.

The direction and apparent thinness of the shadow leads me to believe it's not supernatural in nature, but I don't want to analyse without more information.

QUOTE(mesocyclonef5 @ Nov 1 2004, 12:49 AM)
if you look on the top of my car near the far right corner outside the luggage rack,you will see a GOBLIN type face.i have sent this picture,along with the negative,to Chris at UGHS and he put the two through different test with his computers and came back saying that he could not figure out how such a face could be done of such way.a week later,i took a friend to the same place and caught BLUE ELECTRICAL DISCHARGE coming from one side of the road and racing toward the sign in the picture.both seem to be focused in that area.
now,here is the story behind all this.there has been many reports (including the police department)that a little girl was killed in the spot where my car was parked.she has been known to run out from the woods,jump in your car,ride to the other side of the bridge,jump out,and disappear into the woods.
my team and i are fixing to do an all out investigation and see if we can find more proof that she still remains.
View Post

Mesocyclone, can you take another photo of your car from the same angle under both normal light conditions and duplicating the light conditions in this photo you posted?
Also when was the last time your car was washed prior to this photo being taken?
Where and what was the light source in this instance?
I see the goblin face you mentioned, and the story of the area is compelling, but without more information I don't believe I can make an accurate or well informed analysis.
At the moment it looks like it could be dirt, shadow, optical illusion, a ghost, or a combination of a few of those factors.

Hope I could help and I hope I can keep helping if everyone can answer my questions as best they can. smile.gif  Cheers!

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>"And I, of ladies most dejected and wretched,
...O, woe is me
T'have seen what I have seen, see what I see."
</span>

#40 Hunter

Hunter

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts
  • Interests:Model Trains, Paranormal research, SCA (SCA.ORG), My family, movies, life in general.

Posted 01 November 2004 - 07:20 AM

Okay you got my curiosity up. These photos have been bothering me for a while. I know what I see but would like to see what others see. Especially you Eclectic420. You seem to have a unique gift for seeing things that not everyone else sees at times and putting them to words. I could us someone like you sometimes.

These pictures were taken at my house. I was taking them to send to my sisiter so she can see my new house and what it looks like. these are the only 2 that seemed to capture anything. I did not see them when they were taken. My sisiter did and let me know about it.

The little Ham in the pictures is my son.

Pic number 1. Face or orb in fire place. there is nothing reflective in the fireplace. It is all pitch black. Plus it appears to be behind the metal screen in front of the fire place.

Picture #2. Above the Television and just behind the top left speaker near the hall there appears to be a very clear angry looking face looking at the camera and in the hall is another orb with a very clear face looking at my son. He appears to be wearing 1920ís style clothing with high collar and bow tie with a large mustache.

Edited by Hunter, 20 May 2005 - 05:23 AM.

Hanging around GS since the late 90's
What is normal and what is real and who are we to decide?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users