Does Halloween Stimulate Paranormal Activity?

• You cannot reply to this topic
21 replies to this topic

#21 moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 06:48 PM

You're welcome evp. There is something about the way the world works and this time of year. The veil between the worlds seems to thin and I'm not sure how to explain what that's like and I don't know why. Most of the year some people can open a small spot in the veil (the barrier between this world and the ghost world) but during halloween it thins everywhere. It doesn't fall completely but it's so obvious that it's happening. Today I had noises almost constantly throughout the day, clicks, light taps, etc. I had to make sure I turned on something on my computer while I worked to get it to drown it out. I strengthened my circle last night but apparently it wasn't strong enough. I'm going to do it again tonight.

#22 True North

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 07:47 PM

View PostEVP, on 25 October 2017 - 08:05 AM, said:

With the lack of a better wording if Halloween increases paranormal activity. I would prefer a question that would not result in a Yes or No. I throw single syllables out in my research.

Well, I'd avoid using 'paranormal' as well.

To be honest, the questions you've listed are better questions for yourself and the living than the lingering dead. If you're curious as to what Halloween is like from the perspective of whoever cares to respond, just ask what it's like. No one likes a robotic interviewer on autopilot who's just reading off a list, meaning if you get a 'bite' on a particular question or you sense there's interest in responding to a particular line of questioning you should explore that and encourage whoever to speak up (and do so out of honest interest in hearing what they have to say).

View PostEVP, on 25 October 2017 - 08:05 AM, said:

I won't laugh whatsoever. Pioneers in the field who spend 30+ years researching gave plenty of alternative explanations of what the voices were with nothing definitive.

I think you misunderstand. I was saying you should laugh (as some things I've had to point out to dead people are so obvious it's comical). Like if you're friend was scouring the house for his car keys and you interrupted him and pointed out they were in his hand, that kind of thing. My point being to not put much stock in any single answers you may get since being clueless doesn't stop anyone from answering.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com