#21 lorac61469

lorac61469

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 03:40 AM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 31 August 2017 - 11:31 PM, said:

I hope you're still with us, Moody. Just remember... these are all just opinions. Take from it what you will.  :)

Right, we can only say what it looks like to us.
Some of us like to try to find normal explanations for things we see in photos. Sometimes but doing that it helps people feel more at ease.

#22 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,729 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 01 September 2017 - 04:35 AM

Yes, as Lorac was saying.... it can bring great comfort to some when a logical explanation can match the situation like a puzzle piece. So let's hope that kind of explanation can be found for your situation.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#23 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,357 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 04:44 AM

View PostMoodyMa, on 31 August 2017 - 11:53 AM, said:

I see the two eyes, very large large nose & a droopy mouth. My son had two dreams last week. The first he had awoke late in the night and refused to go back to sleep, didn't want his father leaving for work and said there was a bad person named Spikey trying to get him. A few days following that dream....He woke up with pure joy & excitement saying that he had a dream about a woman named Everest, saying he loved her. The next day he woke up devastated saying that she had left him. He cried for hours and hours. Pestering me wanting me to go get her. He asked me to call her. I asked him where she might be and all he tells me is that she lives in the snow? I actually showed my son this picture and i showed him after he had already spoken of these two people. And  he says IT Is a girl and her name is Everest. When questioned about her he says that she doesn't like me or his father. And that she hides whenever we are around. And i simply told him that i thought she was bad considering what he had just said. He immediately became offensive defending her saying that she was good. The picture was taken a few days before the first dream. But he has been frightened the whole time we have lived here. He has a history of sleep walking, severe anxiety, night terrors & talking about things that are hard to explain. Whenever he was two years old he started saying he wanted to go home. That he did not live with us. His home was "far far away" he has mentioned ALOT that he has a son & needs to find him. Whenever we are in stores he thinks people walking behind us are out to get him. He isn't exposed to "scary movies" or anything in that sort. We have had unusaul conversations with him his whole 4 years of life. But never have i ever saw or experienced anything like this. And i promise to each and ever one of you. This is not a fake picture and there is no way that it could be something as in a blanket or pillow. If it was i wouldnt be here asking for opinions & support. I know its a jot of different facts of our lives please bare with me. It is hard trying to inform complete strangers about everything i have witnessed with him.

I know you must be very anxious and believe me this is us (Paranormal Soup members) trying our hardest to help :yes:
Your son must be scared and anxious too. I totally agree with you; if your sons is saying the woman doesn't like you or his father then she isn't welcome in your house! She isn't a positive influence on your son at all; first, she comforts and makes your son feel secure and then she leaves him the next day!

There are things you can try: House Cleansing with Resins

If you want to post any pictures it is best to use these image hosting sites you would need to join one and upload your image and add a link to the thread. Or you can add an image as thumb nail from the forum.

This is using the tumb nail

Attached Files

• Attached File  1.png   24.54K   4 downloads

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#24 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,729 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 04:57 AM

Moody... is your son being seen for the severe anxiety, paranoia, etc? And is he still 4 years old or older now?
Posted Image

#25 MoodyMa'am041

MoodyMa'am041

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 12:16 PM

Yes I'm reading. But i have said once that my blankets are black and silver The pattern on them are squares. There is no other colors. So i know with 100% certainty this isn't a blanket. Thanks though.

I understand that. And i wish i was able to find an explanation for what it is but there isn't. And yes my son is in therapy. And he is still 4, Actually just turned 4.

#26 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,729 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 08:56 PM

View PostMoodyMa, on 01 September 2017 - 12:16 PM, said:

Yes I'm reading. But i have said once that my blankets are black and silver The pattern on them are squares. There is no other colors. So i know with 100% certainty this isn't a blanket. Thanks though.

I understand that. And i wish i was able to find an explanation for what it is but there isn't. And yes my son is in therapy. And he is still 4, Actually just turned 4.

Okay... so it's not a blanket... we can take that off the table, so to speak.  :)

Have you talked to the Psychologist / therapist about the things your son is seeing and experiencing? I think it would be really good to have him/her in the loop. Medication can have some crazy side effects. And some conditions might also bring on possible episodes. I would suggest that you at least look into it. And if for no other reason, just to rule it out, right?
Posted Image

#27 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,357 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 09:50 PM

View PostMoodyMa, on 01 September 2017 - 12:16 PM, said:

Unfortunately, you might never find a satisfactory explanation for the image.

Photography... is a freaky beast! It can turn our images into the most frightening creations and it can even distort the colour of some things when we least expect it.

But as always, it is best to go with your gut and don't be afraid if anyone in the family is feeling negativity to telling it "To take a hike'! It won't hurt anything to lift the energy of your home by making it a brighter place, full of fun and laughter. I think that is one of the best remedies of sending anything negative away...
Posted Image

#28 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,729 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 11:43 PM

How right you are, Klainey. .....Nothing works better than joy, harmony and making merry. Lifting the positive energy levels will push away the negativity.

Also, let fresh air & sunlight into the house, remove clutter, use night lights in the evenings. And try smudging for sure.
Posted Image

#29 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts
  • Interests:photography, anomalous audio recordings & enigmas.

Posted 02 September 2017 - 10:05 PM

Edited by EVP, 03 September 2017 - 12:01 AM.

Posted Image
"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt" - Mark Twain

#30 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,729 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 12:08 AM

EVP... I think the main concern at this time is what her son is seeing and experiencing. And I think that would be a good direction to go at this point. And yes, she does have more evidence. And I would have offered to post it for her, but I don't think posting it would go well at this point. And probably drive her away.
Posted Image

#31 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,729 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 12:23 PM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 01 September 2017 - 04:44 AM, said:

There are things you can try: House Cleansing with Resins

Sounds like something good to use with a haunting. If any of you try it, please report back and let us know how it goes.  :)
Posted Image

#32 chapsparanormal

chapsparanormal

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigation, Martial Arts, Travel, Geocaching

Posted 03 September 2017 - 12:49 PM

I myself don't see anything here. You can get some funky stuff in pics, a fold making as design. Light reflection etc etc.
I would agree with what was said earlier. Why would a spirit present itself in such a way.
However it is your picture, and you will know better than us. We are just going to have an opinion. As investigators, likely cynical at that.

I can't tell you how many people yell at me at my 101 seminars when I say I believe their orb is dust not their Uncle.
Dave Gibb,
Director Canadian Haunting and Paranormal Society
http://www.chapsparanormal.ca
Liaison TAPS Family International.
Oshawa Ontario Canada

#33 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,729 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 03:52 PM

View Postchapsparanormal, on 03 September 2017 - 12:49 PM, said:

I can't tell you how many people yell at me at my 101 seminars when I say I believe their orb is dust not their Uncle.

I don't think I would be telling people their orb photo is dust unless it's especially obvious and I was able to show proof. To me it's not worth the Aggravation & bad karma. And since orbs actually do exist, I'm able to tell people that it could be authentic but I can't rule out dust, pollen and other airborne particles in the air. And I would also mention that unfortunately "digital cameras" are notorious for creating circular orb shapes out of airborne artifacts. So we always have to consider that as well in any analysis concerning orb shapes. ;)

I actually have to deal with 3 emails tonight where I was sent orb photos. But I will do everything I can to make it a pleasant experience for the submitter, if possible.
Posted Image

#34 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 03 September 2017 - 04:40 PM

If I want a dust orb to be my uncle, that's my own business, thank you very much. :th_sarcastic_blum:
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#35 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,759 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 03 September 2017 - 07:16 PM

Problem is, people post dust for validation and are asking for opinions They want people to agree with them. IMO we should educate them about photography basics without being jerks.
Posted Image

#36 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts
  • Interests:photography, anomalous audio recordings & enigmas.

Posted 03 September 2017 - 07:55 PM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 03 September 2017 - 04:40 PM, said:

If I want a dust orb to be my uncle, that's my own business, thank you very much. :th_sarcastic_blum:

Let me guess....the uncle is a "dustin relative!"
Posted Image
"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt" - Mark Twain

#37 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,729 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 09:58 PM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 03 September 2017 - 07:16 PM, said:

Problem is, people post dust for validation and are asking for opinions They want people to agree with them. IMO we should educate them about photography basics without being jerks.

I think that's pretty much what I was saying in my last post (above). Education & sensitivity without coming across as jerks is very good, Vlawde. If we are sensitive to some degree, maybe the member will stick around and become active on the forums, right? And they still eventually get educated on a lot of things... Win Win! My concern has always been sensitivity to our members. But I never mentioned telling the member "good job!", unless I'm leaning in that direction. I only gave examples (in my last post) of how we can handle the situation with care and sensitivity.

And now back to this thread...
As of now, I'm afraid that Moody may have been offended. I thought she made it fairly clear that she heard enough about Blankets. But yet that seems to continue to be the main focus on this topic. And now the things that the son is actually seeing and experiencing is getting very little attention accept by some staff members.

Moody... if you're okay with continuing to talk about the face and the proposed folds in the blanket then just let us know. Or if not, let us know that as well.

Just wanted to express my thoughts... hope it hasn't offended any of you on the forums.
Posted Image

#38 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,357 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 11:18 PM

View PostEVP, on 03 September 2017 - 07:55 PM, said:

Let me guess....the uncle is a "dustin relative!"

LOL that was funny :)

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 03 September 2017 - 09:58 PM, said:

Just wanted to express my thoughts... hope it hasn't offended any of you on the forums.

I am sure we have thick skins Grinch I mean, Jim :crazy:

Moody... I too hope your son is feeling more comfortable with his surroundings :yes: If anything, I am sure the members are sending positive energy your families way :yes:

Hope to hear from you soon :D
Posted Image

#39 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,729 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 12:07 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 03 September 2017 - 11:18 PM, said:

I am sure we have thick skins Grinch I mean, Jim :crazy:
Hope to hear from you soon :D

I may need to go back and get my Grinch hat.  :wacko:

I too hope to hear from you soon, Moody
Posted Image

#40 chapsparanormal

chapsparanormal

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigation, Martial Arts, Travel, Geocaching

Posted 04 September 2017 - 05:49 AM

We have a difference of opinion as for the orbs. That is fair. I can assure you, I am much less a jerk to the person at the time. That was a paraphrase.
Dave Gibb,
Director Canadian Haunting and Paranormal Society
http://www.chapsparanormal.ca
Liaison TAPS Family International.
Oshawa Ontario Canada

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users