• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#41 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,729 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 04 September 2017 - 02:28 PM

Cool... thanks Chaps.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#42 kevinscan

kevinscan

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    friends
    horror & sci-fi
    a good mystery
    Star Wars

Posted 04 September 2017 - 04:52 PM

I'm not sure the circumstance the photo was taken, but could it be wrapping paper, or packaging or part of your skirt?

I'm also a bit confused when you said the blankets where black an silver with squares, but in the photo the blanket is blue and white with circles.
sorry if i'm being a pain.

Edited by kevinscan, 04 September 2017 - 04:54 PM.

Posted Image

The most sophisticated computer ever  devised by mankind is now called Stonehenge.

#43 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,357 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 08:39 PM

Kevinscan, I think that might be the baby blanket. Moody says the bed covers, I am thinking the bed sheets, were black and silver.  The strange mask thing was where she was lying down with her children on her mattress on the living room floor.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#44 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,729 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 11:23 PM

Kevin... do you have any input concerning the son or how we can help him and his family?

Posted Image
Posted Image

#45 MortimerGraves

MortimerGraves

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 851 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 07:32 AM

Anything that scares or threatens a child is serious business. Just because I question the picture doesn't make me insensitive to the child's needs. A picture means nothing compared to how it makes the person feel. Fear, discouragement, anxiousness, unease are all serious matter. it possible to switch rooms, so the child can sleep elsewhere, at least for a time? Have you sought help from a minister, priest, or paranormal shaman? Nothing is more important than the safety of that child!
I will be sending prayers your way. Take courage, and fight for your child and your own well-being.

God Bles
Graves
Who you gonna call?

#46 kevinscan

kevinscan

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    friends
    horror & sci-fi
    a good mystery
    Star Wars

Posted 05 September 2017 - 06:16 PM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 04 September 2017 - 08:39 PM, said:

Kevinscan, I think that might be the baby blanket. Moody says the bed covers, I am thinking the bed sheets, were black and silver.  The strange mask thing was where she was lying down with her children on her mattress on the living room floor.

Yes your right, I just read through again, it was the bed covers she was referring to.

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 04 September 2017 - 11:23 PM, said:

Kevin... do you have any input concerning the son or how we can help him and his family?

prey, move rooms or move house, and all stay strong and do not give in to it.
Posted Image

The most sophisticated computer ever  devised by mankind is now called Stonehenge.

#47 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,357 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 09:28 PM

Sounds like good advice Kevinscan and MortimerGraves :yes:
Posted Image

#48 MoodyMa'am041

MoodyMa'am041

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:08 AM

I apologize for not responding quick. We have infact been experiencing paranormal activity and have taken a few more photos with faces that appear. At this time my son isn't on any medication and he had visited his grandma this last week. He had finally came home yesterday and did not want to be here so i took him back. We have had doors slam, we have had knocks on the wall in different places at the same time and just yesterday my radio in the car started changing stations. I've been really committed to reading my bible and seeking God for answers. And i have gained knowledge that there are no such thing as a good spirit here on earth. Your family members can no return and visit you. In my case i haven't ever lossed a loved one. Something that had just happened last night has me VERY confused. My husband had took a shower around 6 in the afternoon i didn't return home from my moms until 10. I don't know if there are more of you out there that will notice any LITTLE change in your househhold but I am most definitely that type. Mom lives about an hour and a half away so i really needed to go to the bathroom and whenever i did i stopped for a second observing myself in the mirror laughing about how the pits i looked from letting myself go these last few weeks. And SOMEONE OR SOMETHING.... wasn't anyone that is living in this home had drawed a cross on my bathroom mirror. We've recently had the house blessed twice but after that is when all the activity started. Not once did it do anything to show itself before. Other than to my son. Many of you can think of it as a blanket if thats what you see but those of you who do are wasting Your time here on this post. Jim@GhostStudy if you could email me I'd be more than glad to share the other photos. Some people see faces, very select few don't. I do. So if you don't please do not say that i do not see a face bc i know what is there. Thanks. 😐

#49 MoodyMa'am041

MoodyMa'am041

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:42 AM

My husband and i do not sleep together do to the fact of how scared our son has been. My son sleeps with me. After him saying he sees someone and talks to someone, i had my husband move my bed into the living room. I feel much safer knowing we are all together. So that has been done also. I really do not think it is the home itself. We have experienced paranormal activity for years. We have just never saw it's appearance in a picture nor has it ever been this strong or active. I myself have night terrors. I have had episodes of waking during the night screaming to the top of my lungs and lying back down to sleep and had no recall of it unitl the next morning when my husband addressed it questioning me. I know to some this may seem like a load of crud but it isn't. I really am scared for my son and myself. It doesn't mess with my husband. Only me and my son. WHY!? I feel like my husband is beginning to think I'm losing my mind. Even though he has saw the faces in the pictures he thinks I'm crazy whenever i call him in fear and inform him on the things that have been happening.

#50 MoodyMa'am041

MoodyMa'am041

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:49 AM

My mom says he has been fine at her house, no paranoia or bad dreams, no conversations about everest. But the whole week he has been gone i have been experiencing some heavy paranormal activity.

#51 The_Dead_Shall_Rise_Again

The_Dead_Shall_Rise_Again

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:16 PM

View PostMoodyMa, on 06 September 2017 - 10:08 AM, said:

Many of you can think of it as a blanket if thats what you see but those of you who do are wasting Your time here on this post. Jim@GhostStudy if you could email me I'd be more than glad to share the other photos. Some people see faces, very select few don't. I do. So if you don't please do not say that i do not see a face bc i know what is there. Thanks. ��

I have to say from following this thread,you dont seem to want to read anything else besides "its a ghost".These sentences from your own post i quoted lean that way.If you are submitting anything that you deem paranormal,not everyone is going to see what you see,and some are not going to believe it is paranormal.Does it mean you arent experiencing paranormal activaties?of course it doesnt,but you could be a little more tolerant to those who might have a different opinion then you do.

I do hope it all works out for you and your son either way.

Edited by The_Dead_Shall_Rise_Again, 06 September 2017 - 03:23 PM.

#52 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,357 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:43 PM

Please let me reiterate when posting to "Share Your Paranormal Photos & Videos" the summary clearly states what to expect when members critique each other's pictures. There will always be opposing opinions and that is healthy for our forums.

I think we can all agree, that each and every one of us, are honest in our beliefs and we can all respectfully agree to disagree.

I can understand it must be a very stressful experience for MoodyMa'am041 and I wish you the best and look forward to seeing your pictures. :yes:
Posted Image

#53 JamesRob

JamesRob

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigation (obviously), movies, baseball, hockey, and I do manage to steal some time to read.

Posted 07 September 2017 - 11:56 AM

If I can toss in my two cents... If you are experiencing all these things in your home I would recommend trying to get someone to come in and investigate on site. If people think it's a ghost or a blanket in the picture, it doesn't really matter. There is only so much advice people can give on a message board based off one picture. I don't know where you live, but you might try seeing if there is a TAPS group somewhere near you.

As for there being no such thing as a "good spirit", there are many people that believe any spirit or ghost is actually a demon. I don't think that is true, but it's still something you want to be cautious about. Just like people, spirits can lie. I think most ghosts are simply people without bodies and may very well be as confused or scared as you are. The way I see it, you can call someone in to help you deal with it, live with it as it is, or move.

#54 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,897 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 07 September 2017 - 03:21 PM

View PostMoodyMa, on 06 September 2017 - 10:08 AM, said:

Many of you can think of it as a blanket if thats what you see but those of you who do are wasting Your time here on this post. Jim@GhostStudy if you could email me I'd be more than glad to share the other photos. Some people see faces, very select few don't. I do. So if you don't please do not say that i do not see a face bc i know what is there. Thanks. ��

Let me say this first; I am sorry your son is having a hard time.

But you should not create a post asking for the opinion of members here and then tell them they are wasting their time just because they do not see things your way. That is just plain rude and to my knowledge no one has said you did not see a face.

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 07 September 2017 - 03:27 PM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#55 Tarinya

Tarinya

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 08:34 PM

Probably not going to be a popular opinion here. First, I don't see anything in the photo. I had to read through the comments to even figure out where I was supposed to be seeing anything. The majority of people look at photo's and DON'T see faces or anomalies realistically. Secondly, none of us is there in your home. None of us knows anything other than what you tell us. We don't know your or your family. I wouldn't say that you aren't having experiences. I'm not there. However, I personally believe that if there IS something there, the more fear you show feeds it more. You give it more power over you.

Bottom line is that if you ask for opinions you have to be willing to listen to ALL opinions, not just the ones you want to hear.
I hope that your son will be okay and that you can figure out something to help him feel safe and comfortable.

#56 MoodyMa'am041

MoodyMa'am041

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 05:19 PM

I'm extremely sorry for anyone i offended. I appreciate & respect every opinion. Thanks for the caring and concerns for my son.

#57 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,729 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 06:35 PM

Moody... I'll be happy to look at your additional photos. Attach them to an email and send to:  mailbox@ghoststudy.com
Posted Image

#58 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,357 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 02:48 AM

View PostMoodyMa, on 08 September 2017 - 05:19 PM, said:

I'm extremely sorry for anyone i offended. I appreciate & respect every opinion. Thanks for the caring and concerns for my son.

We are all pretty thick skinned but thank you. Send Jim your pictures he can post them for you :)

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 08 September 2017 - 06:35 PM, said:

Moody... I'll be happy to look at your additional photos. Attach them to an email and send to:  mailbox@ghoststudy.com

Posted Image

#59 MoodyMa'am041

MoodyMa'am041

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 06:59 PM

I just emailed the pictures. Please keep in mind that my sheets were black whenever the picture of the face was taken. And my blankets matched the pillow case that i am laying on in the photo he will post. Thanks.

#60 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,357 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 07:39 PM

Can't wait to see them :yes:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users