15 replies to this topic

#1 Kristin

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 12:56 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Can someone run the beautiful pic through editor for me and tell me what it says PLEASE!!  This Fire Being which I believe it is but of course not 100% sure is not a nice being but I'm showing him because I really like this site and the people on here. Everyone is so respectful in their comments even if they don't believe the same as me. Thank You for that! I have so much to share and I finally feel I have found a place to share and tell my story. This being scares me and I will explain later I just want to see what you all think about him. The pics are from a video and all you can see is his head. I have more of him but this is a start.

#2 Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts
  • Interests:Many

Posted 19 September 2017 - 01:44 PM

Hi, Kristin:

Sorry, I'm unable to do what you are asking.  I'm not Tech Savvy either. There should be a software program available for free out there on the web, where you can learn to do that kind of stuff.

A camera isn't my cup of tea.  Too many things to keep track of.   I'm sure if kept at items to consider would become 2nd nature.   It's just awkward in my hands.

Sorry.
My Signature
The ultimate test of skepticism is questioning your own beliefs-attributed to Johannes Kepler (1571-1630) Mathematician & Astronomer

#3 Kristin

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:20 PM

View My Video

This is the video were the fire head lol comes from. The audio in this is more important than anything. I listened to this video probably over 100 times. Very important is this video was token by my son at that time 4 years old.. He snuck a phone in his room and video taped this.

#4 lorac61469

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:02 PM

The video looks and sounds like it's filming from under the covers.

#5 Kristin

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:15 PM

I agree looks and sounds like he is taking it in and out of the covers

#6 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,741 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:44 PM

View PostKristin, on 19 September 2017 - 12:56 PM, said:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Can someone run the beautiful pic through editor for me and tell me what it says PLEASE!!  This Fire Being which I believe it is but of course not 100% sure is not a nice being but I'm showing him because I really like this site and the people on here. Everyone is so respectful in their comments even if they don't believe the same as me. Thank You for that! I have so much to share and I finally feel I have found a place to share and tell my story. This being scares me and I will explain later I just want to see what you all think about him. The pics are from a video and all you can see is his head. I have more of him but this is a start.

It's been taken from Facebook, so there is no way of knowing if it has been tampered with.

Posted Image
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#7 True North

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:47 PM

Was there something in particular your son was attempting to film or accomplish with this video? Unless your son has a story to go along with this, I don't see why you'd interpret anything here (audio or visual) as a recording of a "Fire Being".

#8 Kristin

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:57 PM

He was 4 not to sure why he did this but yes there is something behind it all! My Husband became very sick very fast and he started to see things that my son had been seeing since he was small. I of course always told my son it wasn't real just his imagination. I thought my Husband was just sick and was on to much medication. My Husband passes away and then I begin to see it and almost went crazy because of it. I f you listen to my son in that video and understand what he is saying it will scare you to death at least it did me!

Thank you by the way for the editing

#9 True North

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 04:06 PM

View PostKristin, on 19 September 2017 - 03:57 PM, said:

... My Husband became very sick very fast and he started to see things that my son had been seeing since he was small. ...

What did your son and husband say they saw?

... My Husband passes away and then I begin to see it and almost went crazy because of it. ...

What did you see?

If you listen to my son in that video and understand what he is saying it will scare you to death at least it did me!

What's he saying in the video?

#10 Kristin

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 04:20 PM

My son called him the fireman. Started when he was around 2 years old. My son has talked about many different things these pass years but he wasn't afraid of none of them except the fireman. I don't want to say what he is saying I'm hoping others will hear it to. I will send you a message telling you what it says.

#11 Kristin

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 05:22 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#12 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,135 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:28 AM

This image is very confusing, not to sure what you are seeing here other than it is an image of a computer screen! Has it got anything to do with your original image?
My Signature

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#13 Kristin

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:50 AM

its in my living room behind the computer some red beings or idk really didn't see with my eyes my computer was going crazy so I took a video of it and this a a still pic from it. I tried to lighten butb it made it weird.

#14 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,741 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 20 September 2017 - 11:11 AM

Is there something behind your laptop in the background? The reason I ask is it looks like there is a TV in the background.
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#15 Kristin

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 12:58 PM

Posted Image

What it should look like

#16 HotSpot24

Orb

• GS Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:13 PM

Can you possibly have your son describe what he saw? I don't want to scare him; but I think it would be of great help to the community if you could have your son answer a couple of questions I have about the 'firemen'.

1) Where are they/them/him usually?
2) Are they outside, or inside your house? (maybe phrase it like: 'Do they want to play with you inside or outside'? )

Idk, don't ask him if you think it will scare him. This is very important because if he becomes scared, they 'might' target him more.

Can you also send me a message telling me what it says? (I can't seem to view the video)

Edited by HotSpot24, 20 September 2017 - 02:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com