• You cannot reply to this topic
74 replies to this topic

#1 Kristin

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 05:59 PM

I've experience things my whole life but nothing major really. My Husband always said the houses weren't haunted we were cause we moved a lot because of his work and ever house we lived in seemed to be haunted. My son was born 10/21/10 in Keflavik Iceland we are Icelandic Americans. We moved to the east coast when he was around 2. When he was almost 3 we moved next to my sister-in-law. My son always said strange things that I would just tell him that its his imagination and stuff like that. Couple months after being here my son starts to be afraid talking about the fireman and that there was things here and of course I thought he was just well I don't know really what I thought. I just didn't think it was real. My Husband was diagnosed 5 months after we moved here with stage 4 lung cancer and died 6 months after diagnosis. He a few months before he died started to see similar things as my son. I thought maybe he had chemo brain or hallucinating from meds. To make a long story short, I started to see things a few months after he died. My family thought I was going crazy. I began to take photos and videos to prove I wasn't. There is so many different things I have gotten on camera that I still cant believe even after living through it. Me and my son went through almost 2 years of living hell but we figured it out and got through ok and we are happy and positive people. I'm on here to try to share and also to learn especially about my photos. I do know that not everything weird is paranormal but when you have paranormal on the brain. You think everything is.

#2 Kristin

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 08:45 PM

Attached File  received_1237271722959096.jpeg   13.54K   50 downloads
Guess I will be the first!! Who or what is in my car???

#3 Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts
  • Interests:Many

Posted 21 September 2017 - 10:18 PM

View PostKristin, on 21 September 2017 - 05:59 PM, said:

I've experience things my whole life but nothing major really. My Husband always said the houses weren't haunted we were cause we moved a lot because of his work and ever house we lived in seemed to be haunted. My son was born 10/21/10 in Keflavik Iceland we are Icelandic Americans. We moved to the east coast when he was around 2. When he was almost 3 we moved next to my sister-in-law. My son always said strange things that I would just tell him that its his imagination and stuff like that. Couple months after being here my son starts to be afraid talking about the fireman and that there was things here and of course I thought he was just well I don't know really what I thought. I just didn't think it was real. My Husband was diagnosed 5 months after we moved here with stage 4 lung cancer and died 6 months after diagnosis. He a few months before he died started to see similar things as my son. I thought maybe he had chemo brain or hallucinating from meds. To make a long story short, I started to see things a few months after he died. My family thought I was going crazy. I began to take photos and videos to prove I wasn't. There is so many different things I have gotten on camera that I still cant believe even after living through it. Me and my son went through almost 2 years of living hell but we figured it out and got through ok and we are happy and positive people. I'm on here to try to share and also to learn especially about my photos. I do know that not everything weird is paranormal but when you have paranormal on the brain. You think everything is.

Welcome to Ghost Study, Kristin!  I hope that you enjoy your time spent here.  I do.
My Signature
The ultimate test of skepticism is questioning your own beliefs-attributed to Johannes Kepler (1571-1630) Mathematician & Astronomer

#4 Kristin

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 12:20 AM

Posted Image
This what you need to watch this purple thing that I did not see!!!View My Video

#5 siguie

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 11:52 AM

Ok that's better :yes:

Kristin if you are wondering what happened I asked one of the evil minions {moderator} to move your stuff to it's own thread 'cuz no one would find it in the photo basics thread :no:

K so any chance of posting original unedited better quality images? :yes:
My Signature
- siguie -

#6 WhispersInTheAttic

Apport

• GS Member
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:anime. films. horror movies. music. playing guitar. video games. books and comics. writing. poetry. art. beaches. nature. photography. swimming. stargazing. the paranormal. graveyards. meditation. crystals, rocks and gemstones.

Posted 22 September 2017 - 02:39 PM

Just wanted to Welcome you to the Forum Kristin and hope you meets lots of lovely people here to discuss things with! :)
My Signature

Posted Image

#7 Kristin

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 06:45 PM

Thank you!!! I hope putting the pics out weren't to annoying lol. I was putting random pics out from the past two years and then wondering why nobody was seeing or understanding them. I've realized that you all have no idea what your looking at. You don't know my house my belongings so you didn't know if your looking at a lamp or something else. I've decided if its ok. To use this opportunity to tell my story from the beginning. I'm not looking for attention or validation even though I would love any type of input if anyone's interested. I think I need to get it out to self heal. I am alone with a 6 year old and I have no true friends. My family turned on me like wolves thru this so I have no way of getting it out. I am a good, positive person my favorite saying in life is I would rather be a poor giver than a rich selfish BEEP! I go no where my family calls me a hermit but I use to have to take medication for social anxiety but I no longer do cause it didn't work. Lots of people drain me and I just don't feel well so I avoid it. I haven't watch the news in over 15 years because it made me not sleep and certain events would weigh on me and I realized that I cant change the world. Ignorance is bliss for me. I have no real education as you probably can tell form my writing thank God for spell check lol. Well enough about me!! Thank you again!

#8 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,454 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 23 September 2017 - 02:38 AM

Kristin.... the car photo is interesting. Looks like a figure crabbing the steering wheel. I tried enlarging as much as I could get away with, but the image is just not clear enough to see any real detail. Creepy photo though!  :o
My Signature
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#9 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,135 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 03:47 AM

Kristen this was uploading your picture to my OneDrive. So you will be able to post from Onedrive into the forum I will PM you with the details. I am off now to watch a movie, once the family make their mind up on what we are watching LOL.

Could you tell us what or who you think it is in the car? Maybe what made you take the picture?  It does look like someone!

P.S. Just looked on as a guest and couldn't see the image so maybe it only works with people who have OneDrive accounts

Posted Image

I don't think OneDrive will work :verymad: This was the picture if anyone was wondering.
Posted Image
My Signature

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#10 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,741 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:52 AM

The second pic looks like a folded piece of cloth. I lightened the pic and lowered the contrast to see it.

Posted Image
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#11 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,454 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 10:59 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 23 September 2017 - 03:47 AM, said:

Kristen this was uploading your picture to my OneDrive.
Could you tell us what or who you think it is in the car? Maybe what made you take the picture?  It does look like someone!

Posted Image

Nice enlargement, Klainey.... a much better view of it now! ....So creepy!

And yes, please give us a summary about the photo, Kristin... I may want to post it elsewhere.   :  )

My Signature
Posted Image

#12 lorac61469

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 11:04 AM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 23 September 2017 - 09:52 AM, said:

The second pic looks like a folded piece of cloth. I lightened the pic and lowered the contrast to see it.

Posted Image

To me it looks like it could be a pair of folded jeans.

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 23 September 2017 - 10:59 AM, said:

Nice enlargement, Klainey.... a much better view of it now! ....So creepy!

Where are y'all seeing a figure?  Inside the car? I'm wondering if the design on the camper is making people think there is something inside the vehicle. Kristen, do you have a photo of just the camper so we the design on the side?

#13 Tarinya

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 06:23 PM

View Postlorac61469, on 23 September 2017 - 11:04 AM, said:

Where are y'all seeing a figure?  Inside the car? I'm wondering if the design on the camper is making people think there is something inside the vehicle. Kristen, do you have a photo of just the camper so we the design on the side?

I can see what they're talking about, but something on the trailer or between the trailer and car was my first thought as well.

#14 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,352 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 07:02 PM

Wow that's a scary shadowy looking figure in the car!
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#15 Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,643 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:55 PM

I'm just seeing a pair of jeans in the circled photo. The car could be anything, but the shape (IMO) isn't right to be a figure. And when you blow it up, it just adds pixels and distortion. I'm not questioning any experiences you may have had, but it seems like you are going through photos and trying to find odd things, that likely are nothing out of the ordinary.
My Signature
Posted Image

#16 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,454 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 11:16 PM

Like I said, Kristin... I would like to post the car photo elsewhere if you can give me a summary of where and why the photo was taken.

And by the way, just so everyone knows, Kristin PMed me and mentioned she will no longer be posting on our forums. I hope she changes her mind.
My Signature
Posted Image

#17 The_Dead_Shall_Rise_Again

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 08:49 AM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 23 September 2017 - 11:16 PM, said:

And by the way, just so everyone knows, Kristin PMed me and mentioned she will no longer be posting on our forums. I hope she changes her mind.

I'm not sure why she wouldnt.People have been nothing but helpful and nice to her since she started posting here.She even said that a few days ago in 1 of her posts.

#18 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,454 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 08:51 AM

she didn't mention to me why she wasn't going to post any longer.
My Signature
Posted Image

#19 The_Dead_Shall_Rise_Again

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 08:51 AM

No need to be discouraged Kristin.Not everyone is going to see what you see when you post a photo.Regardless of any opinions shared here,it doesnt invalidate your experiences 1 bit.Sometimes their might be logical explanations for a pictures,sometimes not.Dont let others opinions get to you.

#20 Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,643 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 24 September 2017 - 08:57 AM

True. Photos are (IMO) not one of the best ways to show paranormal activity since there are so many factors involved that are normal. But your experiences are yours.
My Signature
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com