Jump to content



New Postsers And Evidence


  • You cannot reply to this topic
22 replies to this topic

#1 Capt-Zeanie

 

    Ghoul

  • GS Member
  • Pip
  • 285 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Malvern, UK
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy
 

Posted 22 September 2017 - 02:42 PM

Hi All,

While I have been a member her for nearly 2 years, I have seen quite a few new posters who come along and share their experience/problems but then failed to proceed coming back to the forum.

I am sure there are a couple of individuals who create accounts just for the sake of have fun but I am looking at those who do post because their experience was real but for whatever reason they do not come back either.
It's these people, the ones who experience things going missing where I or somebody else suggest getting a camera hooked up especially when the poster say's it happens all time, but the camera footage never gets posted which is a shame as it would be of great scientific evidence of how an object gets from A to B.

How do other people here, without any evidence of video thing how these objects move? Would you think the item just disappears and reappear, or would it just  get up and float to the new location.
Does anyone have any video footage of said movement?

What prompted this question? I was watching a TV Program called "A Haunting" when these new bar owners would have stuff go missing all the time.
My Signature

#2 Snickers

 

    Ectoplasm

  • GS Member
  • Pip
  • 122 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Ohio
 

Posted 22 September 2017 - 07:06 PM

Just my thoughts.... I had a stick blender go missing, among other things over the years.... but the blender was kept in a basket, along with other soap making supplies, on top of my fridge... it would be unusual for me to have a camera pointed at the top of my fridge...

just saying, you would have to have a camera almost everywhere to catch something that has gone missing...?
My Signature
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#3 True North

 

    Ectoplasm

  • GS Member
  • Pip
  • 138 posts
 

Posted 22 September 2017 - 07:19 PM

Knowing 'where to look' is kind of my specialty. This means I can be bothered by things I can't find if I let it bother me. I've learned not to let it.

For what it's worth, there have been times that an item I can't find but have NOT lost isn't anywhere (not anywhere at all). What I mean by it's not lost is I can feel the item in my possession but I also can feel it's nowhere... it occupies no space, and at the same time, it occupies many spaces. Basically, when I 'look' at the item I 'see' a whole bunch of potential realities as a single idea - I feel it, I have it, the item exists, but as possibilities.

When this happens I set the issue aside, knowing things will get sorted out if I do. I don't allow my brain to get worked up trying to explain an item I sense as being nowhere/everywhere. It's kind of like Schrodinger's Cat, except in terms of here/there instead of alive/dead :)

#4 KlaineyGStudy

 

    Forum Manager

  • Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,135 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
 

Posted 22 September 2017 - 08:55 PM

Good question and sorry I have no answers. I normally put things I can't find again, down to me, putting them away so well( like a bin) they never return.

As for, how I think they move. I don't think they float, unless, they do it so fast we don't see them. I would suggest they disappear and reappear.
My Signature

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter


#5 Jim@GhostStudy

 

    Forum Owner

  • Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,457 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sacramento
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.
 

Posted 22 September 2017 - 10:55 PM

My team and I had a big bulky chair disappear at the top of a stairway once in a haunted hotel. I mean like, it was there and then it wasn't. We looked around the immediate area but it was not to be found. We decided to do one more quick sweep and "Presto", it was was suddenly back in it's original space as if it never moved. We were in awe as we pondered the whole event.

I have heard many theories as to how a supernatural being can manipulate an object in that fashion... but I'm still undecided as to how really works.   :wacko:
.
My Signature
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#6 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

 

    Apparition

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,743 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Underworld
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.
 

Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:33 AM

All I know is when items around my house go missing, all I have to do is ask for "whom ever" took it to bring it back. In general, with in a day or so, the item is put back in it's original spot.
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny


Posted Image


My Shop


#7 siguie

 

    Residual Haunting

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 998 posts
  • Gender:Male
 

Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:55 AM

I have cameras everywhere inside and out and nothing goes walkies :no: Coincidence... probably I tend to put things in the same places and they tend to stay there :yes:

I actually have one cctv camera with night vision trained on a bookcase because one book kept ending up on the floor and that book hasn't moved in years :gaah:

Edited by siguie, 23 September 2017 - 09:56 AM.

My Signature
- siguie -

#8 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

 

    Apparition

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,743 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Underworld
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.
 

Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:58 AM

Oh siguie, the paranormal sure likes to mess with you, maybe some day you'll catch something. ;)

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 23 September 2017 - 09:59 AM.

My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny


Posted Image


My Shop


#9 Capt-Zeanie

 

    Ghoul

  • GS Member
  • Pip
  • 285 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Malvern, UK
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy
 

Posted 23 September 2017 - 10:25 AM

Thanks All,

Jim, that chair disappearance would of been mind blowing trying to figure it out.

Siguie, maybe this is they way to stop some activity from happening by putting multiple Cameras everywhere.
My Signature

#10 Jim@GhostStudy

 

    Forum Owner

  • Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,457 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sacramento
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.
 

Posted 23 September 2017 - 10:51 AM

View PostCapt-Zeanie, on 23 September 2017 - 10:25 AM, said:

Siguie, maybe this is they way to stop some activity from happening by putting multiple Cameras everywhere.

My thoughts exactly... They are very much aware of conditions around them. And the last thing they want is to appear on video.
.
My Signature
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#11 True North

 

    Ectoplasm

  • GS Member
  • Pip
  • 138 posts
 

Posted 23 September 2017 - 12:38 PM

I can tell if a missing item is something I can walk into a room of my house and find or if it's 'nowhere'. If it's nowhere the item feels 'fuzzy'. If it feels fuzzy, and I try to locate it, it won't show up. But if I leave it alone (knowing it will appear soon enough), it shows up in a day or two.

Interestingly, there've been a couple times a magician's got my attention because the object he made disappear went fuzzy on me (the trick wasn't a trick).

#12 earthlydelitesGStudy

 

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,352 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Sydney
 

Posted 23 September 2017 - 04:13 PM

As to where they go, maybe it's a dimensional thing? Definitely find that if i ask for things to come back they do!
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#13 Menet

 

    Earthbound Spirit

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Lunatic Cafe
  • Interests:Many
 

Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:32 AM

View PostTrue North, on 22 September 2017 - 07:19 PM, said:

Knowing 'where to look' is kind of my specialty. This means I can be bothered by things I can't find if I let it bother me. I've learned not to let it.

For what it's worth, there have been times that an item I can't find but have NOT lost isn't anywhere (not anywhere at all). What I mean by it's not lost is I can feel the item in my possession but I also can feel it's nowhere... it occupies no space, and at the same time, it occupies many spaces. Basically, when I 'look' at the item I 'see' a whole bunch of potential realities as a single idea - I feel it, I have it, the item exists, but as possibilities.

When this happens I set the issue aside, knowing things will get sorted out if I do. I don't allow my brain to get worked up trying to explain an item I sense as being nowhere/everywhere. It's kind of like Schrodinger's Cat, except in terms of here/there instead of alive/dead :)

Oh, I love that.  Fortunately my car keys have never gone missing!
My Signature
The ultimate test of skepticism is questioning your own beliefs-attributed to Johannes Kepler (1571-1630) Mathematician & Astronomer

#14 siguie

 

    Residual Haunting

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 998 posts
  • Gender:Male
 

Posted 24 September 2017 - 01:48 PM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 23 September 2017 - 09:58 AM, said:

Oh siguie, the paranormal sure likes to mess with you, maybe some day you'll catch something. ;)

I wish! People tell me my house is haunted but I have eXactly zero evidence :gaah: Wait does not having any paranormal anything count as proof of cunning paranormal entities or no paranormal entities :confused:


View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 23 September 2017 - 10:51 AM, said:

View PostCapt-Zeanie, on 23 September 2017 - 10:25 AM, said:

...

Siguie, maybe this is they way to stop some activity from happening by putting multiple Cameras everywhere.

My thoughts exactly... They are very much aware of conditions around them. And the last thing they want is to appear on video.
.

K so the paranormal prime directive is "no video evidence" making the most reliable ghost deterrent cameras and Ghost Hunters are then in the paranormal eXtermination business  :pleasantry:

:bunny:
My Signature
- siguie -

#15 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

 

    Apparition

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,743 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Underworld
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.
 

Posted 24 September 2017 - 02:21 PM

View Postsiguie, on 24 September 2017 - 01:48 PM, said:

I wish! People tell me my house is haunted but I have eXactly zero evidence :gaah: Wait does not having any paranormal anything count as proof of cunning paranormal entities or no paranormal entities :confused:

It seems in you case, very cunning spooks. :Boo: . :yes:

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 24 September 2017 - 02:22 PM.

My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny


Posted Image


My Shop


#16 Capt-Zeanie

 

    Ghoul

  • GS Member
  • Pip
  • 285 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Malvern, UK
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy
 

Posted 26 September 2017 - 03:11 AM

View PostSnickers, on 22 September 2017 - 07:06 PM, said:

just saying, you would have to have a camera almost everywhere to catch something that has gone missing...?

That will be true Snickers, though I was thinking of the posters who say stuff happens nearly every night, then when people respond (including myself) say get a camera and record it we never seem to hear back from these posters.
My Signature

#17 Amethyst

 

    Official Ghoststudy Psychic

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:"the sun shines bright on my Old Kentucky Home"
 

Posted 26 September 2017 - 04:55 AM

I have had apports.  I was getting ready for a client and I put a fresh white table cloth on my oak table.  I walked out of the room and greeted them.  We walked back in and there was a penny on the table.  It was NOT there when I walked out I promise you.  So it was an aunt and niece.  They came to me to connect with the girl's brother who was killed in a car accident.  They sit down and say....oh my gosh, we just put a copy of the poem Pennies from Heaven on Brian's bed and told him we were coming her.  The sister picked up the penny and it was dated 1979....the year Brian was born!  To this day I believe he manipulated that penny.  I don't know how it got there.

For a brief time I was finding dimes.  I walked out of my office to tell my secretary something and when I walked back in there were about 10 dimes scattered on the floor.  I went to Walgreens, locked my car, went inside, came back out and dimes were lined up on my dash board!  I think there were 5.  I would go to get in bed and dimes were in my bed.  I would find them in my shower, and around my apt on the floor.  It happened for a few months and stopped.

When I did a documentary at Waverly Hills there was a green pole like a stop sign pole leaning against the wall.  I remarked that's odd.  We went back a few minutes later and it was gone.

Amethyst
My Signature
IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

#18 Capt-Zeanie

 

    Ghoul

  • GS Member
  • Pip
  • 285 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Malvern, UK
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy
 

Posted 27 September 2017 - 01:31 AM

Coincidence? I am talking of camera here and I have just had a phone call from my Mother-in-Law asking when I am going to replace her CCTV system at her house as she was woken up by something knocking hard on her door in the middle of last night..
She looked out of the bedroom window and there was no one at the door and none of the PIR lights surrounding the house were on. She shouted "Hello" out of the window but got no response. Now she is out in the country side with only a few houses nearby and has a long (75m) drive way to get down to her house.
The current CCTV system only has one camera which is located on one side of the house which is pointing down the long drive, so she check the CCTV and nothing. No one coming up the drive or going to the front door. Nothing!!
So I got asked to replace the system with a more modern one and with 4 cameras.
Now, if you don't know, her old house which is next door to her new house has spirits according to mother-in-law and other members of the family, and is currently being totally renovated, and in her current house she has had a few things happen. So was it Paranormal or just something else?
My Signature

#19 Menet

 

    Earthbound Spirit

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Lunatic Cafe
  • Interests:Many
 

Posted 27 September 2017 - 06:32 AM

View PostCapt-Zeanie, on 22 September 2017 - 02:42 PM, said:

Hi All,

While I have been a member her for nearly 2 years, I have seen quite a few new posters who come along and share their experience/problems but then failed to proceed coming back to the forum.

I am sure there are a couple of individuals who create accounts just for the sake of have fun but I am looking at those who do post because their experience was real but for whatever reason they do not come back either.
It's these people, the ones who experience things going missing where I or somebody else suggest getting a camera hooked up especially when the poster say's it happens all time, but the camera footage never gets posted which is a shame as it would be of great scientific evidence of how an object gets from A to B.

How do other people here, without any evidence of video thing how these objects move? Would you think the item just disappears and reappear, or would it just  get up and float to the new location.
Does anyone have any video footage of said movement?

What prompted this question? I was watching a TV Program called "A Haunting" when these new bar owners would have stuff go missing all the time.

I've been looking at this for sometime now, CZ.   It's very time consuming to be an investigator and rather boring.  And running a business?   There's no time for investigations so they did what was easiest for them, called someone in to do it for them.   Unfortunately going back isn't what was agreed upon.   So this is entertainment.   It is still interesting.   Joe Nichols could probably put this all to rest, although I hear there are a few he can't...put to rest.  What do you do with those?  You walk away.   Because there is nothing you can do.  Not more cameras, not more people, not new angles.   Nothing works.

Mostly, CZ it's all about time.  It takes time to be an investigator.  And you've got to be on top of your game.  If you misplaced your hair brush, (like me) is it correct to say that you have a ghost?  Or maybe you take an anxiety medication like I do.   It's tough to focus on anything.  I have a heck of a time calling things to mind and I know that.   I have to think about it.   Plus I have to think about it when I don't want to.

You have to be on top of your game.   Most people aren't.  It's too easy to say otherwise.  It's too easy not to have to think about it.   It's too easy to say....I have a ghost!  And they find their stuff and don't come back to say so. (I'll let you know when I find that hair brush). And a lot of people are just too busy to even want to take a good look.  That's life.  

Catch things moving from one location to another?   It's not going to happen and even if there are videos showing such a thing (and I know there are) it has nothing to do with ghosts and everything to do with poltergeist activity.  The mind, not something that takes on the appearance of something or someone else.

So what do you do when you don't get what you want?  You start over.   You don't pursue it and you give it room.  Here/Not Here. There/Not There.  Dead/Not Dead.  Once you've learned to go about your business, once you are on top of your game, you get better results.  Even to the point that you can conduct experiments.  How much further can you take it?   I don't know.  It takes a lot of time.  

ps  I went to the movies and saw Wind River.   Good show.

Edited by Menet, 27 September 2017 - 12:04 PM.

My Signature
The ultimate test of skepticism is questioning your own beliefs-attributed to Johannes Kepler (1571-1630) Mathematician & Astronomer

#20 Menet

 

    Earthbound Spirit

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Lunatic Cafe
  • Interests:Many
 

Posted 27 September 2017 - 12:07 PM

View PostSnickers, on 22 September 2017 - 07:06 PM, said:

Just my thoughts.... I had a stick blender go missing, among other things over the years.... but the blender was kept in a basket, along with other soap making supplies, on top of my fridge... it would be unusual for me to have a camera pointed at the top of my fridge...

just saying, you would have to have a camera almost everywhere to catch something that has gone missing...?

And just the bender is missing or the whole basket of soap making supplies?
My Signature
The ultimate test of skepticism is questioning your own beliefs-attributed to Johannes Kepler (1571-1630) Mathematician & Astronomer





0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com