15 replies to this topic

#1 Mikaru

Mikaru

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 10:08 AM

Been watching the cams. Though fun, I haven't seen anything except some cobwebs in David's basement.

Just wondering if anyone saw anything interesting on any of the cams.
file:///C:/Users/user/Desktop/FB_IMG_1485297485578.jpghttp://s1262.photobu...xibarn.jpg.html

I give up lol

#2 Shawn4233

Shawn4233

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigations, Horror Movies, Music, Traveling, Meeting New People, Sports, Friends, Chatting, Video Games, Concerts, Food, TV, New Experiences, Having A Good Time, Laughing, Making Others Laugh, Helping Others.

Posted 04 October 2016 - 10:57 PM

I know years ago I caught a mist on the Knickerbocker cams. I don't have the pic anymore since it was on an old computer. I have always enjoyed watching the ghost cams though. A lot of what you might find is pixelation (sp) but they were always fun none the less.
www.twitter.com/speer989
www.facebook.com/hickoryvfw6166

#3 Mikaru

Mikaru

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 02:13 AM

View PostShawn4233, on 04 October 2016 - 10:57 PM, said:

I know years ago I caught a mist on the Knickerbocker cams. I don't have the pic anymore since it was on an old computer. I have always enjoyed watching the ghost cams though. A lot of what you might find is pixelation (sp) but they were always fun none the less.

Thank you for replying! :)

Yeah, I see the pixelation. I wonder why they don't have better cams set up. You're right, though. They're still fun.
file:///C:/Users/user/Desktop/FB_IMG_1485297485578.jpghttp://s1262.photobu...xibarn.jpg.html

I give up lol

#4 Shawn4233

Shawn4233

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigations, Horror Movies, Music, Traveling, Meeting New People, Sports, Friends, Chatting, Video Games, Concerts, Food, TV, New Experiences, Having A Good Time, Laughing, Making Others Laugh, Helping Others.

Posted 05 October 2016 - 08:45 PM

I don't know a whole lot about having a live webcam set up anywhere. I'm sure though like anything else it may just come down to the cost of the cams themselves. Though I can't be sure because I don't know what the cams themselves cost. I know right now the Knickerbocker has 4 cams running. They seem to be better quality then what they used to be.
www.twitter.com/speer989
www.facebook.com/hickoryvfw6166

#5 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 11:20 PM

Back in the day there was some really great captures - more recently (and you'll find the link in this forum) was the doll from planet weird (I think?) where it was moving by itself in the cabinet... we had a bit of debate here as to whether it was legit or not but really worth a look!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#6 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 03:39 AM

There are plenty of great "captures" problem is, it's not provable through scientific method.

#7 Mikaru

Mikaru

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 04:54 AM

View PostCDS, on 06 October 2016 - 03:39 AM, said:

There are plenty of great "captures" problem is, it's not provable through scientific method.
I didn't think anything dealing with spirits was provable through the scientific method.

I give up lol

#8 Freak Show

Freak Show

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 03:14 PM

I witnessed a paranormal group using an ovulis in my bedroom, i just posted some of the results in another post. every question they asked was answered, and this was just two weeks ago. it named names of spirit that were there at the time along with words that describes facts that happened when i witnessed the apparitions
I have a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell

#9 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

Don't Mess With Me

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,249 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 13 December 2016 - 07:18 PM

Freak Show - hello and welcome.

So are you saying you are a believer?

#10 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,740 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 18 December 2016 - 09:17 AM

I have noticed that the Willard Library Cam has had very little paranormal activity in the past few years....  Have the spirits moved on, or is their equipment outdated?  Anybody know?

Posted Image

"Somehow through it all...  We carry on...

Raise you up when you fall...  We carry on...

Bury the past...  Wounds remain...  Through it all...  A desire to live again"

#11 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,191 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 18 December 2016 - 10:15 AM

I haven't checked out live webcams for a bit now. I do remember in years past, the feeds were so grainy and pixelated that I'd see lots of pareidolia in that mess. I'd think these days the technology/quality is better. Maybe that's why many see little to nothing going on?
Posted Image

#12 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 11:19 PM

agree, the better the cams, the less we've seen!

#13 Mikaru

Mikaru

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 03:43 AM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 18 December 2016 - 10:15 AM, said:

I haven't checked out live webcams for a bit now. I do remember in years past, the feeds were so grainy and pixelated that I'd see lots of pareidolia in that mess. I'd think these days the technology/quality is better. Maybe that's why many see little to nothing going on?

They still have junk cams at OKC-PRG. I haven't seen anything going on there. ddddavids cams are ok and for some reason interesting to watch, but haven't seen anything.

ETA: He has a beautiful house and his basement rocks. :D

Edited by Mikaru, 20 December 2016 - 03:44 AM.

I give up lol

#14 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 03:52 PM

I don't think anyone with a name like ddddavid would be a cam I'd like to watch :th_evil:

#15 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Interests:Astronomy, Music, Meditation, The Outdoors, The Beatles, Reading, Writing, Celebrity Grave Hunting, Storm Chasing, The Paranormal (Ghosts & UFO's), Computers, Romance, Travel, Literature & Photography.

Posted 25 December 2016 - 03:59 AM

I caught a cold.
Peace

Posted Image

#16 Mikaru

Mikaru

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 03:40 PM

Lol! I was just thinking that as page was loading. Nicely played.

I give up lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users