• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ferryman

Ferryman

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 04:09 AM

Last year me and 3 other friends went to a local pub for a ghost hunt. After the pub had closed we all stayed behind (we hadn't been drinking!) with another group of 5 and a guide to start the hunt. We were the only people in the building.

An hour or so into the investigation the guide came to talk to us and helped us with a few different activities to see if we could find anything. I don't know the exact name of what we were doing but we had a glass on a table, all put a finger on it and asked a spirit to move it. And it did move. A lot. It was pushed off the table a few times, but I was sceptical as I thought it might have been one of my friends playing a joke. (Saying that, it did move in all directions, so it would have been difficult for just one person to have achieved that much movement.)

The four of us sat around a table at one end of a function room, with the guide slightly to one side of us, watching but not engaging in the investigation. The other group had a Ouija board at the other side of the function room, we could only just hear them but there was a curtain very close to us that separated the two groups. there was about 30ft minimum between us.

During our investigation the other group began to get louder. Not vocally, but they kept walking around (the floor was wooden so you could hear every footstep) and moving chairs. This went on for 2 or 3 minutes before the guide said he would go and ask them to keep it down.

He came back a few minutes later brandishing a camera. Not only had the other group been still and seated the entire time, they had filmed themselves doing so. On the recording you could hear footsteps but you couldn't see our group so they just assumed it was us. As they knew there were other people in the building (our group) they didn't think anything strange was happening. But it certainly made me less of a sceptic.

Other things happened that night, some people saw shadows and a potential figure, others thought they heard knocking, but for me, those footsteps were what got me interested!
'Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.' - All's Well That Ends Well

#2 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Shadow Ghost

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 26 February 2017 - 08:08 PM

I wish you could've gotten a copy of that. That would've been so cool to view.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Doppelganger

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,388 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 11:29 PM