Free Skins
© Fisana

Loud Bangs, Wall Scratching. Footsteps Outside Bedroom.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Helpmeplease

Helpmeplease

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 08:09 AM

It all started Friday night I came home from the gym jumped into bed and I heard scratching on the walls. Typical mice eh? so I forgot about it and kept watching tv in bed. So about an hour later when I was getting relaxed I heard 3 loud bangs out and a creaking floor board outside my room. I know something isn't right because I felt like I'm always being watched. In my loft above my bedroom I hear movement when I'm downstairs but when I talk to it or come upstairs it stops. I ask it what does it want it dosent reply. I record the sounds but it seems it stops every time I record. I told my dad and when my dad first moved Into our home when I was just born he said he felt their was always a presence in this house. This cant be a right when I was a kid I used to be terrified  up to the age of 9 now I'm older I'm not scared I ask it what It wants it don't reply. when I was a kid I seen shadows of people on my bedroom wall. Btw I never knew my mum but I got told she used ouijji board not in our house though at her friends. I'm no expert but I do know you don't mess around with ouijji boards.

Edited by Helpmeplease, 02 November 2015 - 08:10 AM.

#2 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,169 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 09:06 AM

Helpme... can I ask what happened to your mom since you never knew her? And can I get your current age?
Has anything changed in your life recently? Or in the dynamics of the household?

#3 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,373 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 02 November 2015 - 09:12 AM

I'm not one to jump to conclusions, but you may want to check the house for critters such as raccoons or possums.  My Dad had a similar experience once.  He kept hearing scratching and knocking from the crawl space area for a couple weeks.  He opened it up and found four baby racoons down there.  I'm not saying that is the cause, but it doesn't hurt to check.  Thank you for sharing!  :)
Posted Image

#4 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,392 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 02 November 2015 - 06:35 PM

View PostNightWalker07GStudy, on 02 November 2015 - 09:12 AM, said:

I'm not one to jump to conclusions, but you may want to check the house for critters such as raccoons or possums.  My Dad had a similar experience once.  He kept hearing scratching and knocking from the crawl space area for a couple weeks.  He opened it up and found four baby racoons down there.  I'm not saying that is the cause, but it doesn't hurt to check.  Thank you for sharing!  :)
Yes, I have had the same issue with baby squirrels above my shower. In 'squirrel season' every morning when I get into my shower they are very busy. I don't know if it is the warmth & steam of the water but a couple of times I thought they would come through the lights that are on the inside of my shower. So I disconnected them because I didn't want to kill the little guys.  But you never know & welcome! If  at all possible a bit of history re your mother made shed some much needed light on this for you.  Again we do not mean to pry - only if you are comfortable with it.

#5 lorac61469

lorac61469

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 08:24 PM

Hi and welcome.

I would think that the scratching is probably critters.  You could call an exterminator to have them check out the home.

Is there anyone else living in the home and do they hear the scratching and other noises?

Also there is a possibility that the noises you heard (banging and footsteps) are a result of hypnogagic hallucinations.  Sounds scary but it's not.  It's a state between awake and sleep and during that time you can see things or hear things.

https://en.m.wikiped...wiki/Hypnagogia

Also high EMF can cause the feeling of being watched, nervousness, anxiety as well as other feelings.  You could call an electrician to check or if you know someone who has an EMF detector you can borrow it and check it yourself.

Always a good idea to rule out the normal before thinking its paranormal.

Good luck.

#6 Helpmeplease

Helpmeplease

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 01:48 PM

My mum was never around she left and cheated on my dad. I never knew her. I spend lots of time on computer games and going to the gym I just fell depressed to be honest I seem more aggressive and cheeky. My dog keeps crying sometimes when he hears it.

#7 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,169 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 02:44 PM

Helpme... Can I ask again your age? 15, 16, 17?
Have you looked into help for your depression? Also, you mention cheeky....are there also symptoms of anger and resentment?

Your present state of mine can make you vulnerable to supernatural awareness and even unconsciously summon these types of beings. And if we are looking at this as a haunting, it could be classified as mischievous at this point. And it seems to me that the proposed supernatural being could also be labeled as "cheeky" too! As ironically as that sounds.

But be aware, with your current state of mind it is possible that your mind can create these things as well. Even to the point where you are fooled. But that's just another consideration that always needs to be explored in a case such as this.

Anything else you can add at this point? Or do you have any questions as to what I or Lorac have shared?

#8 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,392 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 03 November 2015 - 02:52 PM

Jim is very right.  I have a tiny bit of experience in the cheating part.  I am not supposed to be here today - I had no idea my father who raised me wasn't my biological father at all.  There are usually 2 sides to each story.  It is crazy when you think it could never be you:)

#9 Helpmeplease

Helpmeplease

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 11:44 AM

It still happens but I just ignore it dosent annoy me. Btw sorry for the late reply ive been busy. Do you think it can harm me? is been like 2-3 weeks and it hasn't harmed me why is this? I'm not crazy I only hear it at home.

Edited by Helpmeplease, 09 November 2015 - 11:47 AM.

#10 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,169 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 10:33 PM

HelpMePlease... let us know how it's going, if you happen to check in.

I don't think you need to worry about it hurting you. It's probably just a pesky ghost.  ;)

#11 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,785 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 01:27 AM

If it's not wild animals and it's stopped that could be a sign that things have calmed down. The best thing to do at the moment is to look after yourself and your wellbeing, if you're feeling depressed have you seen anyone about that ?
It's in the trees, it's coming!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users