3 replies to this topic

#1 Kathy

Kathy

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 154 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 03:42 PM

I was reading the posts on how to do a cleansing ritual but I have more questions though. Someone had posted about using soy wax melts of sage,  cedar and sandalwood for a candle burner.  I've looked quite a bit online and I couldn't find the soy ones in those scents.

I am also looking for a very inexpensive way to rid negativity from a home.  I've heard of some things like using household items such as kosher salt too and I'd like to see what else there is also.

#2 ParanormalEmpath

ParanormalEmpath

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Spirit, Empathic abilities, Clairvoyance, Mediums & other paranormal topics

Posted 26 August 2018 - 09:18 PM

Selenite is a good choice.  You can buy selenite sticks cheaply $ 5.00 - $ 20.00 and place them in the corners of your rooms.  I periodically place mine in the sun to charge them.  Or if you have a spouse or significant other you could just kick them out of your house... that has also worked for me in the past... :)  j/k   Good Luck!

#3 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 09:45 PM

View PostParanormalEmpath, on 26 August 2018 - 09:18 PM, said:

Or if you have a spouse or significant other you could just kick them out of your house... that has also worked for me in the past... :)  j/k   Good Luck!

That really can be a fix in some situations.  :yes:

#4 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 11:04 PM

You can also clean your home of any clutter, allow some natural light in, and use your imagination and do a visual cleansing of your house. Music is also another good cleanser :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter